- Major Economic Development Announcement for Huntington
- DEVELOPING... Cincinnati TV Station Reports 30 OD's in One Day
- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- Marshall rolls out active shooter training for faculty, staff and students
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- General Counsel at West Virginia Department of Administration Selected as CSG Toll Fellow
- Third meth mule pleads guilty for role in California-to-West Virginia drug conspiracy
- Huntington's professional cosplay model Bunny Bombshell at WV PopCon this weekend
- Why Are We Still Wasting Billions on Homeland Security Projects That Don’t Make Us Safer?
- Sandusky County Sheriff Indicted on 43 Counts
Council to hear Multiple First Readings
Other items on council's Monday, July 14 agenda, include elaboration of public meeting required use of council chambers. The item would clarify language that would allow council to move to a larger venue, if necessary.
At the work session, Mayor Steve Williams announced that the 100th anniversary of the opening of City Hall will be celebrated sometime in January 2016. Hallways and the building's exterior will be restored including replacing panels with clear glass.
Also, Smart Growth America will hold a conference August 5-6 discussing technical assistance and economic growth.