- FitFest Raises Funds for Ambrose Trail IMAGES
- St. Joe Ties Scott in Soccer
- What's Next for the RKO Flushing Keith? Is the Place Toast?
- Police Search for Speedway Robbery Suspect
- Mermaid visits Huntington
- EPA Acts Again to Kill Jobs
- Precautionary Boil Water Advisory Lifted for Approximately 40 Customers on Several Streets in Huntington
- Attorney General DeWine Offers Tips for T-Mobile Consumers Affected by Experian Breach
- Huntington Ordinance Prohibits Blowing or Sweeping Yard Waste
- OP ED OPINION: A (Not So Hidden) Assumption, Challenging How We Look at Violence
Council to hear Multiple First Readings
Other items on council's Monday, July 14 agenda, include elaboration of public meeting required use of council chambers. The item would clarify language that would allow council to move to a larger venue, if necessary.
At the work session, Mayor Steve Williams announced that the 100th anniversary of the opening of City Hall will be celebrated sometime in January 2016. Hallways and the building's exterior will be restored including replacing panels with clear glass.
Also, Smart Growth America will hold a conference August 5-6 discussing technical assistance and economic growth.