- World in Danger: The Fukushima California Connection
- Forensic Science Graduate Program ranks number one in the nation on national assessment test scores
- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Temporary Restraining Order Issued Against Mobile Home Mover Accused of Deceiving Consumers
- Marshall University School of Medicine announces new chair of neurology
- Spook Hunters Visit Pullman Square Marquee Cinema IMAGES
- Huntington Police Make Robbery Arrest, Respond to Burglary Reports
- Get Your Hot Dogs and Entertainment at Pullman Square
- Former Logan County gun shop employee sentenced to prison for Federal firearms charge
Council to hear Multiple First Readings
Other items on council's Monday, July 14 agenda, include elaboration of public meeting required use of council chambers. The item would clarify language that would allow council to move to a larger venue, if necessary.
At the work session, Mayor Steve Williams announced that the 100th anniversary of the opening of City Hall will be celebrated sometime in January 2016. Hallways and the building's exterior will be restored including replacing panels with clear glass.
Also, Smart Growth America will hold a conference August 5-6 discussing technical assistance and economic growth.