- Fed Ex Warns of Fraudulent Email
- Thundering Herd Community Mourns the Loss of Emileigh Cooper
- Storm Drain, Street Cleaning Report Issued for 2015
- Huntington City Charter On Line
- Dinosaur Display this Weekend at Big Sandy Arena
- Attorney General Morrisey Hails Historic and Unprecedented Victory Against EPA
- Pro-Life Leaders Cole and Armstead to Address Pro Life Crowd
- Council Moves Gun Range to Second Reading
- CFPB Takes Action to End Student 'Debt Relief' Scams; CFPB Warns Borrowers About Companies Charging High Fees for Free Federal Loan Repayment Programs
- Molly Ringwald to appear live at 30th Anniversary screening of The Breakfast Club, Feb. 21st at 3 p.m.
Council to hear Multiple First Readings
Other items on council's Monday, July 14 agenda, include elaboration of public meeting required use of council chambers. The item would clarify language that would allow council to move to a larger venue, if necessary.
At the work session, Mayor Steve Williams announced that the 100th anniversary of the opening of City Hall will be celebrated sometime in January 2016. Hallways and the building's exterior will be restored including replacing panels with clear glass.
Also, Smart Growth America will hold a conference August 5-6 discussing technical assistance and economic growth.