- Huntington Police Make Eight Arrests for Drug Possession
- Hearing Monday for Mayoral Candidate in Magistrate Court
- Mayor Williams Receives USCM Grant for West Edge Factory Solar Training
- City Teams with OVEC to Help WV Flood Victims
- How Can You Help Flood Recovery in WV?
- Huntington Council Releases Agenda for June 27 Meeting
- Huntington Police Report Burglary, Possession, Overdose
- For Now City Hall Off Limits to Republican Mayoral Candidate in Huntington
- Orlando Mostly Deserted; This was a 9/11, a Former Huntington Resident Believes
- West Virginia American Water Responding to Operational Impacts of Widespread Flooding
Council to hear Multiple First Readings
Other items on council's Monday, July 14 agenda, include elaboration of public meeting required use of council chambers. The item would clarify language that would allow council to move to a larger venue, if necessary.
At the work session, Mayor Steve Williams announced that the 100th anniversary of the opening of City Hall will be celebrated sometime in January 2016. Hallways and the building's exterior will be restored including replacing panels with clear glass.
Also, Smart Growth America will hold a conference August 5-6 discussing technical assistance and economic growth.