- West Huntington Drug Bust
- Huntington's First Woman Fire Chief Beams,"Whatever They Choose to Be , Young Girls Can Be That"
- Oak Ridge Demolition of Enriched Uranium Processing Plant Led to Radiation in the City's Sewer Facilities
- Annapolis Has Nearly Double Overdoses in First Months of 2017
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade, Visits Eastgate Mall Saturday in Cincy IMAGES
- Huntington Council Unanimously Approves Budget
- Huntington woman pleads guilty to federal heroin charge
- Finance Committee Hears Highlights of Local 598 Labor Management
- Batman and Batgirl Visit Marquee Pullman with friends for "Lego Batman" debut
- HarbisonWalker International Selects Location for New Monolithics Refractory Plant
Precautionary Boil Water Advisory Issued for Blocks of 9th Ave and 21st Street in Huntington
Tuesday, July 15, 2014 - 15:14 Updated 2 years ago
Once service is restored, affected customers should boil their water before consumption until further notice. Boiling kills bacteria and other organisms that may be present in the water. Customers are asked to bring water used for drinking, cooking, bathing, showering and brushing teeth to a full boil for a minimum of one minute, then cool before use.