- UP CLOSE: Preparing to "Jump" and Taking the "Plunge" on Bridge Day Images
- Adding Beauty to the Fall at Barboursville Park
- Man Arrested on 8th Avenue for Heroin Delivery
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 23, 2014
- Detroit Man Arrested for Heroin Distribution
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 22, 2014
- West Virginia Film Office iPhone App to Provide On-the-Go Access to Film Industry Resources
- At Least 14 File for District Two Seat
- Huntington Council Set to Approve New Police Chief Monday Night
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Unveiling the Mind': Poems by Chicago Writer Beatriz Badikian-Gartler Reach Out to Readers
Mayor Williams Declares Beatlemania Week in Huntington
Tuesday, July 15, 2014 - 20:01 Updated 14 weeks ago
Single, general admission tickets are $20 and $40 for reserved. Group rates also are available. Children 12 and younger are free. Tickets can be purchased in advance at the Symphony office, 763 3rd Ave., at Mug and Pia and at Whisk in downtown Huntington and at Aladdin’s in Ashland.
Pictured with Mayor Williams are (left to right) HSO board members Dr. Maury Mufson, Jim Morgan, Margaret Mary Layne and Gaillynn Bowman.