- Second What's Next Huntington Draws Crowd to HHS
- Led by Miami Duo, @HerdFB Wins Inaugural Boca Raton Bowl
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- "American Sniper" Likely to Dominate Boxoffice Again
- OP-ED: How Prosecutors Think
- YEAR-END SPORTS OP-ED: Sports Crazy (or Just Crazy About Things That Matter Very Little)
- New Year's Day Hike at Ritter Park
- FINAL... Marshall 52, Northern Illinois 23
- Discover some of West Virginia’s state park lodges in January 2015 with a “WV50” $50 room rate
- OP-ED: How About Another Christmas Truce?
Mayor Williams Declares Beatlemania Week in Huntington
Tuesday, July 15, 2014 - 20:01 Updated 28 weeks ago
Single, general admission tickets are $20 and $40 for reserved. Group rates also are available. Children 12 and younger are free. Tickets can be purchased in advance at the Symphony office, 763 3rd Ave., at Mug and Pia and at Whisk in downtown Huntington and at Aladdin’s in Ashland.
Pictured with Mayor Williams are (left to right) HSO board members Dr. Maury Mufson, Jim Morgan, Margaret Mary Layne and Gaillynn Bowman.