- Jury’s decision in favor of plaintiff is a crucial step towards holding DuPont accountable for contamination
- Department of Modern Language’s Japanese program to host Japan Day
- Tsubasacon Coming This Weekend
- DEVELOPING: Huntington High School Evacuated After Student Brought Improvised Device
- Marshall University Forensic Identification Association to host Women’s Expo at Pullman Square
- Theatre company, Literacy Council collaborate on Page-to-Stage program
- Attorney General Patrick Morrisey Warns Consumers About Fraudulent Pizza Hut Offer
- OP-ED: US Attends, then Defies Conference on Nuclear Weapons Effects & Abolition
- Award-winning pianist to perform at Marshall University
- Charleston Had only Three Hour Water Reserve when MCHM Spilled
Mayor Williams Declares Beatlemania Week in Huntington
Tuesday, July 15, 2014 - 20:01 Updated 1 year ago
Single, general admission tickets are $20 and $40 for reserved. Group rates also are available. Children 12 and younger are free. Tickets can be purchased in advance at the Symphony office, 763 3rd Ave., at Mug and Pia and at Whisk in downtown Huntington and at Aladdin’s in Ashland.
Pictured with Mayor Williams are (left to right) HSO board members Dr. Maury Mufson, Jim Morgan, Margaret Mary Layne and Gaillynn Bowman.