- "Hobbit" Dominates Boxoffice; "Wild" & "Big Eyes" Slated for Debut
- Buckeye Elite National Basketball Showcase To Take Place in Huntington This Weekend
- OP-ED: Commemorate Universal Children’s Day: End Child Labor
- Marshall Comes from Behind Defeats La. Tech
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 19, 2014
- Senator Rockefeller to Deliver Farewell Address Thursday on Floor of United States Senate
- No Perfect Season; Marshall Loses in OT
- OP-ED: Do Wars Really Defend America’s Freedom?
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Venezuela in financial difficulty, will Petro Caribe survive?
- Fans can wish Herd good luck with recorded video message
Mayor Williams Declares Beatlemania Week in Huntington
Tuesday, July 15, 2014 - 20:01 Updated 22 weeks ago
Single, general admission tickets are $20 and $40 for reserved. Group rates also are available. Children 12 and younger are free. Tickets can be purchased in advance at the Symphony office, 763 3rd Ave., at Mug and Pia and at Whisk in downtown Huntington and at Aladdin’s in Ashland.
Pictured with Mayor Williams are (left to right) HSO board members Dr. Maury Mufson, Jim Morgan, Margaret Mary Layne and Gaillynn Bowman.