- Heroin and Fentanyl Are the Most Popular Drugs in Charleston Right Now, Police Say. Meth Use Is on the Upswing
- "What the Night Can Do" begins filming in Lewisburg Sep. 26
- Huntington Police Arrest Four Involved in Heroin Investigation
- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Justice Department Settles with Salt Lake City-Area Apartment Complexes to Resolve Allegations of Discrimination Against Individuals with Disabilities
- Marshall University’s Department of Communication Disorders to honor former faculty member for $100K contribution
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- Florida Woman Sentenced to Prison for Acting as an Illegal Agent of a Foreign Government and Conspiring to Commit Money Laundering
- Huntington Wins Stabilization Award
Mayor Williams Declares Beatlemania Week in Huntington
Tuesday, July 15, 2014 - 20:01 Updated 2 years ago
Single, general admission tickets are $20 and $40 for reserved. Group rates also are available. Children 12 and younger are free. Tickets can be purchased in advance at the Symphony office, 763 3rd Ave., at Mug and Pia and at Whisk in downtown Huntington and at Aladdin’s in Ashland.
Pictured with Mayor Williams are (left to right) HSO board members Dr. Maury Mufson, Jim Morgan, Margaret Mary Layne and Gaillynn Bowman.