- Cannabis To Be Planted Legally in WV For The 1st time In 70 years
- Huntington Council Discusses Two Ordinances
- Pullman Plaza Sold; Will Become Hilton Doubletree
- PSC Legacy Document Shows Dietz Landfill Closure Cost to be Shared by INCO, City
- Predominately Filmed in WV "American West" Starts June 11 on AMC
- 2016 Rails & Ales Festival to be Held on Saturday, August 13th
- It's Almost Summer but Elsa's Ice Magic Continues for Your Event IMAGES
- Huntington Police Make Grand Larceny Arrest
- It's Nearly Summer, but Elsa the Ice Princess Continues Partying
- Friends of the Library Spring Sale June 2-4
Small Business Workshop Slated July 22
Tuesday, July 15, 2014 - 20:09 Updated 1 year ago
Three Step Jump Start helps entrepreneurs and small business owners in West Virginia accelerate their potential success by learning the structure and services provided by WVSBDC. The first step is to view the Three Step Jump Start video on the agency’s website, www.wvsbdc.org.
Individuals can then attend the business gundamentals workshop, designed specifically for startups and new businesses. The workshop provides essential information on what an entrepreneur needs to know to start a business successfully. There is a $35-per-person fee for the workshop, and registration is required at least two days in advance. To register, call Amber Wilson at 304-528-5616 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
After completing the workshop, interested entrepreneurs or business owners may schedule an appointment with WVSBDC for one-on-one coaching sessions. The WVSBDC coaches provide assistance with business plan development, financial statement preparation, cash flow analysis and other services.
The WVSBDC is part of the West Virginia Development Office and creates economic impact through offering entrepreneurs and small businesses cost-effective business coaching and technical assistance.