- Fire Prevention Parade IMAGES
- Fire Prevention Parade Passing Keith Albee IMAGES
- Jury’s decision in favor of plaintiff is a crucial step towards holding DuPont accountable for contamination
- Presidential finalists named; on-campus interviews to be held Oct. 13-16
- Severance tax collections continue to decline
- Huntington Council Considers New Fire Equipment
- Huntington City Council Agenda Tuesday October 13
- Swim Stroke Refinement Camp being offered at the Marshall rec center
- OP ED: How To Prevent A School Shooter
- Cheer Competition Winners from Huntington's BSSA
Small Business Workshop Slated July 22
Tuesday, July 15, 2014 - 20:09 Updated 1 year ago
Three Step Jump Start helps entrepreneurs and small business owners in West Virginia accelerate their potential success by learning the structure and services provided by WVSBDC. The first step is to view the Three Step Jump Start video on the agency’s website, www.wvsbdc.org.
Individuals can then attend the business gundamentals workshop, designed specifically for startups and new businesses. The workshop provides essential information on what an entrepreneur needs to know to start a business successfully. There is a $35-per-person fee for the workshop, and registration is required at least two days in advance. To register, call Amber Wilson at 304-528-5616 or email email@example.com.
After completing the workshop, interested entrepreneurs or business owners may schedule an appointment with WVSBDC for one-on-one coaching sessions. The WVSBDC coaches provide assistance with business plan development, financial statement preparation, cash flow analysis and other services.
The WVSBDC is part of the West Virginia Development Office and creates economic impact through offering entrepreneurs and small businesses cost-effective business coaching and technical assistance.