- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Sep. 15, 2014
- Miss West Virginia Competes in Miss America Pageant Tonight
- Soaring Lap Earns Jeff Gordon Sprint Cup Pole At Michigan
- Tickets to all Marshall Artists Series events go on sale Monday, August 18 @ Noon Call 304-696-6656
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Sep. 12, 2014
- Preventing Substance Abuse and Mental Illness
- West Virginia’s Premiere Anime, Manga, Gaming & Pop Culture Convention Announces Programming Expansion Plans
- SuperTalk 94.1 FM & AM 930 Joins Cavaliers Radio Network
- Finalists for Huntington police chief announced
- OP-ED: In Ferguson and Beyond, Militarism Is a Public Safety Crisis
Small Business Workshop Slated July 22
Tuesday, July 15, 2014 - 20:09 Updated 8 weeks ago
Three Step Jump Start helps entrepreneurs and small business owners in West Virginia accelerate their potential success by learning the structure and services provided by WVSBDC. The first step is to view the Three Step Jump Start video on the agency’s website, www.wvsbdc.org.
Individuals can then attend the business gundamentals workshop, designed specifically for startups and new businesses. The workshop provides essential information on what an entrepreneur needs to know to start a business successfully. There is a $35-per-person fee for the workshop, and registration is required at least two days in advance. To register, call Amber Wilson at 304-528-5616 or email email@example.com.
After completing the workshop, interested entrepreneurs or business owners may schedule an appointment with WVSBDC for one-on-one coaching sessions. The WVSBDC coaches provide assistance with business plan development, financial statement preparation, cash flow analysis and other services.
The WVSBDC is part of the West Virginia Development Office and creates economic impact through offering entrepreneurs and small businesses cost-effective business coaching and technical assistance.