- Huntington Audit Recommendations Spur City Council Disagreement
- Super Heroes and Royalty Attract Throngs to Block Party IMAGES
- Restructuring Cited for Public Works Director Dismissal
- OP-ED: How Prosecutors Think
- Sustainability Concert Saturday
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Suspicion': Delightfully Scary Novel Aimed at Young Women Hits Its Target Like an Arrow from Robin Hood
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 12, 2014
- Friends Helping Kids Have Christmas
- OP-ED: US Attends, then Defies Conference on Nuclear Weapons Effects & Abolition
- Herd Tops King, 90-76
Small Business Workshop Slated July 22
Tuesday, July 15, 2014 - 20:09 Updated 1 year ago
Three Step Jump Start helps entrepreneurs and small business owners in West Virginia accelerate their potential success by learning the structure and services provided by WVSBDC. The first step is to view the Three Step Jump Start video on the agency’s website, www.wvsbdc.org.
Individuals can then attend the business gundamentals workshop, designed specifically for startups and new businesses. The workshop provides essential information on what an entrepreneur needs to know to start a business successfully. There is a $35-per-person fee for the workshop, and registration is required at least two days in advance. To register, call Amber Wilson at 304-528-5616 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
After completing the workshop, interested entrepreneurs or business owners may schedule an appointment with WVSBDC for one-on-one coaching sessions. The WVSBDC coaches provide assistance with business plan development, financial statement preparation, cash flow analysis and other services.
The WVSBDC is part of the West Virginia Development Office and creates economic impact through offering entrepreneurs and small businesses cost-effective business coaching and technical assistance.