- Three People Arrested in Connection with Multi-County Drug Trafficking Operation
- Marshall University Forensic Science Graduate Program student receives national award
- Bernie Packs Huntington's Big Sandy; Hillary and Trump Win Big IMAGES
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- Governor Tomblin Endorses Hillary Clinton for President
- AG DeWine Sues Out-of-State Telemarketer for Misleading Ohioans about Computer Virus
- Congressman Shuster Endorses Donald Trump for President
- Law Enforcement Across North Carolina Comes Out in Favor of Syringe Exchange
- More than 1,700 to graduate from Marshall University May 7
- Alum gives MU's Department of Communications Disorders $101,000
Six people arrested in Huntington during warrant sweep
n Morgan Gibson, 23, of Huntington (active warrant for first offense prostitution)
n Sabrina Morrison, 43, of Huntington (active bench warrant)
n Crystal Clay, aka Crystal Trogdon, of Huntington (two active warrants for prostitution)
n Heather Davis, 31, of Huntington (active warrant for paraphernalia)
During the warrant sweep, officers were flagged down by additional people and solicited. Arrested were Laura Malone, 43, of Huntington, for loitering for prostitution and Joshua Aaron Tovar, 22, of Huntington for 2nd offense soliciting prostitution.
“Prostitution is an ongoing problem in the area of 6th Avenue and we will continue to address it through the summer,” HPD Capt. Rocky Johnson said.
Wednesday’s arrests bring the total number of people arrested on prostitution charges on 6th Avenue this spring and summer to 20. Three prostitution stings were conducted in March, April and May.