- Attorney General Morrisey, 21 States Win Gun Rights Victory
- Public advocacy group retains Washington law firm to mount antitrust challenge to proposed Dow-DuPont merger
- Protecting the integrity of Social Security
- Council Deliberating Legislative Hate Crime Recommendation
- Questions About Proposed Department of Energy Budget Requests
- COLUMN: The Republican Debate: Who Goes First?
- Man Dead in Marcum Terrace Shooting; Police Seek Suspect
- WAAAHHHH…but we don’t wanna get arrested!!
- Attorney General Morrisey & Coalition Files Response To EPA in U.S. Supreme Court
- More than $200,000 in Heroin, Cocaine Seized as Part of Ongoing Drug Trafficking Investigation
Six people arrested in Huntington during warrant sweep
n Morgan Gibson, 23, of Huntington (active warrant for first offense prostitution)
n Sabrina Morrison, 43, of Huntington (active bench warrant)
n Crystal Clay, aka Crystal Trogdon, of Huntington (two active warrants for prostitution)
n Heather Davis, 31, of Huntington (active warrant for paraphernalia)
During the warrant sweep, officers were flagged down by additional people and solicited. Arrested were Laura Malone, 43, of Huntington, for loitering for prostitution and Joshua Aaron Tovar, 22, of Huntington for 2nd offense soliciting prostitution.
“Prostitution is an ongoing problem in the area of 6th Avenue and we will continue to address it through the summer,” HPD Capt. Rocky Johnson said.
Wednesday’s arrests bring the total number of people arrested on prostitution charges on 6th Avenue this spring and summer to 20. Three prostitution stings were conducted in March, April and May.