- Improper Notice Apparently Given of Meeting that Removed Chairman Caserta
- UP CLOSE: Preparing to "Jump" and Taking the "Plunge" on Bridge Day Images
- Here Come the Costumes Before Halloween
- Broadway’s Beauty and the Beast to Enchant Huntington
- OP-ED: Great Speech in Selma, Mr. President!
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Saint Patrick’s Day Tribute to General Patrick Cleburne—The Fighting Irishman
- Submit Potholes for Repair
- OP-ED: Vanuatu and Tuvalu: inadequate response to human suffering
- Original and Revised Ordiance Regarding City Leave Payouts
- Will Ferrell to Play for Reds Tomorrow
Wild Ramp, Unlimited Futures Receive Grant
Thursday, July 17, 2014 - 04:58 Updated 44 weeks ago
Unlimited Future, Inc. and Tri-State Local Foods (doing business as the Wild Ramp) applied for and received a technical assistance grant through the program that will help the entities develop an action plan for building a food council and establishing a unified local food system in the Tri-State.
The food council will rely on community stakeholders, including nonprofits, private businesses and governmental officials to build a local food system that is more accessible to local farmers and provides low-income individuals with more healthy food options