- Morehead Clerk Faces Contempt Hearing in Ashland
- Super Heroes and Royalty Attract Throngs to Block Party IMAGES
- Marshall Fashions & Carpenter Ants at Pullman IMAGES
- Huntington man pleads guilty to federal oxycodone charge
- Elegant Elsa Graces Wayne County Fair at Camden Park IMAGE GALLERY
- Keep Your Promises and EWG Meet with EPA on C-8 in drinking water
- Charleston heroin and meth dealer enters federal guilty plea
- Yale Law School professor featured speaker as Amicus Curiae series begins at Marshall University
- OP-ED: How About Another Christmas Truce?
- OP-ED: US Attends, then Defies Conference on Nuclear Weapons Effects & Abolition
Wild Ramp, Unlimited Futures Receive Grant
Thursday, July 17, 2014 - 04:58 Updated 1 year ago
Unlimited Future, Inc. and Tri-State Local Foods (doing business as the Wild Ramp) applied for and received a technical assistance grant through the program that will help the entities develop an action plan for building a food council and establishing a unified local food system in the Tri-State.
The food council will rely on community stakeholders, including nonprofits, private businesses and governmental officials to build a local food system that is more accessible to local farmers and provides low-income individuals with more healthy food options