- "Hobbit" Dominates Boxoffice; "Wild" & "Big Eyes" Slated for Debut
- Buckeye Elite National Basketball Showcase To Take Place in Huntington This Weekend
- Marshall Comes from Behind Defeats La. Tech
- OP-ED: Commemorate Universal Children’s Day: End Child Labor
- Senator Rockefeller to Deliver Farewell Address Thursday on Floor of United States Senate
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 19, 2014
- OP-ED: Do Wars Really Defend America’s Freedom?
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Venezuela in financial difficulty, will Petro Caribe survive?
- No Perfect Season; Marshall Loses in OT
- Fans can wish Herd good luck with recorded video message
Butter It Up Wins Award
Thursday, July 17, 2014 - 05:02 Updated 22 weeks ago From Press Release
Entrepreneurs' Cafe encourages the development of local business by providing a venue where they can gain exposure and raise capital for their needs.
It is organized by Unlimited Future, Inc. and Generation Huntington and is part of a new initiative called "Huntington: Be Small. Live Large," which aims to support existing small businesses, promote local business and inspire entrepreneurs.
For more information about the program or to inquire about limited sponsorship opportunities, contact Ursulette Huntley at 304-697-3007 or email@example.com or Chris Wallace at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pictured below (left to right): are Chris Wallace, president of Generation Huntington; Ursulette Huntley of Unlimited Future; Elizabeth Ayers, public information officer for the Cabell-Huntington Health Department and a member of an expert panel that helped choose the winner; Cory Dennison, president and CEO of Vision Shared; Jeremy Mullins, owner of Butter It Up; and Michael Misiti of The Fyffe Jones Group and another member of the expert panel.