- Chuck Pagano, Andrew Luck, Dwayne Allen, David DeCastro, Diana DeGarmo, Ace Young, Dennis Haysbert, Miss America 2015 Kira Kazantsev Join USO Tour
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- 'Chappie' Takes on 'Focus' for Top of the Box, Check for Showtimes
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Saint Patrick’s Day Tribute to General Patrick Cleburne—The Fighting Irishman
- Miss America 1989 Gretchen Carlson, Anchor of FOX News Channel's The Real Story with Gretchen Carlson, to Write Memoir
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Cuba: Challenges and Chances for the Caribbean
- PARALLEL UNIVERSE: Sending Money to Countries That Hate Us Makes No Sense at All
- OP-ED: Terrorism: Not a Western Problem Only
- Mayor Williams Requests No Driving on City Roads
Butter It Up Wins Award
Thursday, July 17, 2014 - 05:02 Updated 33 weeks ago From Press Release
Entrepreneurs' Cafe encourages the development of local business by providing a venue where they can gain exposure and raise capital for their needs.
It is organized by Unlimited Future, Inc. and Generation Huntington and is part of a new initiative called "Huntington: Be Small. Live Large," which aims to support existing small businesses, promote local business and inspire entrepreneurs.
For more information about the program or to inquire about limited sponsorship opportunities, contact Ursulette Huntley at 304-697-3007 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Chris Wallace at email@example.com.
Pictured below (left to right): are Chris Wallace, president of Generation Huntington; Ursulette Huntley of Unlimited Future; Elizabeth Ayers, public information officer for the Cabell-Huntington Health Department and a member of an expert panel that helped choose the winner; Cory Dennison, president and CEO of Vision Shared; Jeremy Mullins, owner of Butter It Up; and Michael Misiti of The Fyffe Jones Group and another member of the expert panel.