- BREAKING: Huntington Sanitary Board Considers Rate Increase Monday
- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- WVDNR News: 2016 West Virginia deer firearms season fact sheet
- Chesapeake, Ironton Advance in Huntington St. Joe Gold Bracket
- COMMENTARY: Ghost Ship Tragedy Recalls Learrning the Meaning of Off Record Until....
- St. Joseph Invitational Basketball Tournament
- Rooster's Hostesses Dress for Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- 'Real' Beasts Visit Marquee Pullman Celebrating "Fantastic Beasts" Reel Opening IMAGES
CoreLogic: July MarketPulse Report: Pent-Up Supply, Pent-Up Demand Continue to Grip the Housing Market
In this report, CoreLogic economists, led by Chief Economist Dr. Mark Fleming, analyze current housing market conditions, including homeowner occupancy trends driven by low interest rate loans and the lack of desirable inventory – the "new housing normal." In a feature article focused on natural hazard risk to residential properties, CoreLogic Senior Hazard Scientist Dr. Tom Jeffery explores property risk associated with hurricane-driven storm surge. According to his research, more than 6.5 million properties are at risk of storm surge representing nearly $1.5 trillion in potential reconstruction costs.
Other key findings in the CoreLogic July MarketPulse report include:
- Home sales across all price points are beginning to suffer, with stale demand moving from lower-priced homes to middle- and upper-priced homes as well.
- Half of all major metropolitan areas will reach negative equity parity by 2018.
MarketPulse article content consists of a selection of recently published CoreLogic research, analytics and commentary. To view additional content, please visit the CoreLogic Insights Blog: http://www.corelogic.com/blog.
For a full copy of the July MarketPulse report, including a complete set of data and charts, visit http://www.corelogic.com/research/the-market-pulse/marketpulse_2014-july.pdf.
For more information, please visit www.corelogic.com.