- Portsmouth Nuclear Whistle Blowers Tape Ralph Nader Radio Show
- Property Rescue Initiatives to be Discussed
- Fed Ex Warns of Fraudulent Email
- Charlie's Harley Davidson Recognized for Superior Performance
- Cabell Huntington Hospital/SEIU Local 1199 employees contribute to United Way
- Newly Engaged? WV Weddings Magazine offering last minute Valentine’s Day gift perfect for any Bride-to-be
- School of Pharmacy receives grant from Walgreens for diversity initiatives
- Cabell County Schools Announces 2016 Middle and High School Math Field Day Winners
- The ACLU of West Virginia Urges Governor Tomblin and Legislature to Enact Reforms to Keep Truant Children Out of Juvenile Court
- Marshall to host College Goal Sunday event Feb. 21
CoreLogic: July MarketPulse Report: Pent-Up Supply, Pent-Up Demand Continue to Grip the Housing Market
In this report, CoreLogic economists, led by Chief Economist Dr. Mark Fleming, analyze current housing market conditions, including homeowner occupancy trends driven by low interest rate loans and the lack of desirable inventory – the "new housing normal." In a feature article focused on natural hazard risk to residential properties, CoreLogic Senior Hazard Scientist Dr. Tom Jeffery explores property risk associated with hurricane-driven storm surge. According to his research, more than 6.5 million properties are at risk of storm surge representing nearly $1.5 trillion in potential reconstruction costs.
Other key findings in the CoreLogic July MarketPulse report include:
- Home sales across all price points are beginning to suffer, with stale demand moving from lower-priced homes to middle- and upper-priced homes as well.
- Half of all major metropolitan areas will reach negative equity parity by 2018.
MarketPulse article content consists of a selection of recently published CoreLogic research, analytics and commentary. To view additional content, please visit the CoreLogic Insights Blog: http://www.corelogic.com/blog.
For a full copy of the July MarketPulse report, including a complete set of data and charts, visit http://www.corelogic.com/research/the-market-pulse/marketpulse_2014-july.pdf.
For more information, please visit www.corelogic.com.