- Special Prosecutor Will Be Appointed in Cabell County Regarding State Police Investigation of Mayor's Sick Leave Payment to Skip Holbrook
- Q and A with Councilman Caserta: Mayor Needs to be Held Accountable, Independent Audit Necessary
- Bid Specifics Revealed in Huntington Street Sweeping Program
- UPDATED...State Auditor Citied Lack of Adequate Policies, Controls for Some Huntington Financial Materials, 2013 and 2014
- Ohio Woman Found Guilty of 2009 Antifreeze Murder, Sentenced to 15 Years to Life
- PARALLEL UNIVERSE: Lincoln Electric Celebrates 81 Uninterrupted Years of Paying Employee Profit-Sharing Bonus
- "My Brother, My Brother & Me" Sunday Night at City Hall Auditorium
- The ACLU of West Virginia Urges Governor Tomblin and Legislature to Enact Reforms to Keep Truant Children Out of Juvenile Court
- 2014 Huntington Audit Has Statement Governing Sick Leave Payments
- Council Approves KYOVA Grant Application
A.D. Lewis Community Center offering free activities for children
Certified lifeguards and competitive swimmers will teach the lessons.
The basketball camp will run from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Monday, July 21, through Thursday, July 24. It will feature skills development, shooting competitions and 3-on-3 games. Lunch will be served every day.
For more information about the activities, call A.D. Lewis Community Center Executive Director MaRia Hill at (304) 696-5908.