- AT&T Announces Nearly 60 Jobs Available in Huntington
- NNSA releases Environmental Review of UPF Bomb Plant Plans
- Pike County Murder Investigation: Update
- School of Physical Therapy cloaks students during White Coat Ceremony
- Congressman Shuster Endorses Donald Trump for President
- Marshall University Forensic Science Graduate Program student receives national award
- WV Film Office Announces New Casting Calls
- Clinton Discussing Substance Abuse, Addiction at Charleston Briefing
- May 7 th 2016 is Free Comic Book Day at Comic World
- Portsmouth Waste Reburial: "Classification" withholds truths for that which is not actually classified
A.D. Lewis Community Center offering free activities for children
Certified lifeguards and competitive swimmers will teach the lessons.
The basketball camp will run from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Monday, July 21, through Thursday, July 24. It will feature skills development, shooting competitions and 3-on-3 games. Lunch will be served every day.
For more information about the activities, call A.D. Lewis Community Center Executive Director MaRia Hill at (304) 696-5908.