- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Sep. 19, 2014
- WV Broadcasting Hall of Fame announces 2014 inductees
- IMAGES: Midland Tops H.H.S. 31-26
- UPDATED: Dueling Drug Gangsters Hack Their Fates Through Thrilling "Tombstone"
- Unitarian Fellowship of Huntington to Hold Their 1st Annual Community Days!
- Huntington mayor, Supreme Court justices entered in quoits tournament
- Marshall University celebrates grand opening of ‘world-class’ Visual Arts Center in downtown Huntington
- United Way Fall Campaign to kick off Sept. 22 on Marshall University’s Huntington campus
- Former Secretary of State, Congressman Ken Hechler Turns 100 Years Old September 20
- Shaheen, LeMay will read from their work Oct. 6 at Marshall University
A.D. Lewis Community Center offering free activities for children
Certified lifeguards and competitive swimmers will teach the lessons.
The basketball camp will run from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Monday, July 21, through Thursday, July 24. It will feature skills development, shooting competitions and 3-on-3 games. Lunch will be served every day.
For more information about the activities, call A.D. Lewis Community Center Executive Director MaRia Hill at (304) 696-5908.