- OP-ED: Lee Kuan-Yew’s Caribbean rescue in the Commonwealth
- RECALLS THIS WEEK: Silk Scarves, Hyland Bicycles and Fenders, and Other Product Recalls
- BOOK NOTES: 'Beliefs Beyond Belief: Examining Improbable Ideas': Skepticism and its Role in Believing
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: US and Venezuela: Don’t fan the flames, put out the fire
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Confederate Memorial Day in the South
- Joey Logano pulls out wild overtime win in Martinsville Truck race
- OP-ED: On 'Real Women': Don't Hate Me -- It's Genetic
- Stat Steps Defined Herd Basketball
- Tri-State Comic Con Expands Amazing Guest List
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Don't Make the Black Kids Angry': More Accounts of Violence in the Wake of 'White Girl Bleed a Lot'
A.D. Lewis Community Center offering free activities for children
Certified lifeguards and competitive swimmers will teach the lessons.
The basketball camp will run from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Monday, July 21, through Thursday, July 24. It will feature skills development, shooting competitions and 3-on-3 games. Lunch will be served every day.
For more information about the activities, call A.D. Lewis Community Center Executive Director MaRia Hill at (304) 696-5908.