- Southside Celebrates the Fourth at Parade IMAGES
- Jewel City Jamming will Continue Next Year
- OP ED What Do Americans Think About Economic Inequality?
- OP-ED: There Goes Virginia's Climate
- The ACLU of West Virginia Urges Governor Tomblin and Legislature to Enact Reforms to Keep Truant Children Out of Juvenile Court
- Oakwood Road Band's Oldies Sets Pullman Rockin'
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Saint Patrick’s Day Tribute to General Patrick Cleburne—The Fighting Irishman
- Woodward writes 'truly holistic account of U.S.'s role on battlefields of Europe'
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 19, 2014
- Firefighters Battle Flames on Johnstown Road
A.D. Lewis Community Center offering free activities for children
Certified lifeguards and competitive swimmers will teach the lessons.
The basketball camp will run from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Monday, July 21, through Thursday, July 24. It will feature skills development, shooting competitions and 3-on-3 games. Lunch will be served every day.
For more information about the activities, call A.D. Lewis Community Center Executive Director MaRia Hill at (304) 696-5908.