- Council Moves Gun Range to Second Reading
- Thundering Herd Community Mourns the Loss of Emileigh Cooper
- UPDATED MILD SPOILER ALERT: Having an Awesome Time Watching "Force Awakens" at Marquee Pullman IMAGES
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- DEVOTION: Fat Tuesday
- Psy.D. in Clinical Psychology rated in nation’s top 50
- First Alert donates 175 smoke, carbon monoxide alarms to Fire Department
- School of Pharmacy receives grant from Walgreens for diversity initiatives
- Questions About Proposed Department of Energy Budget Requests
- Public advocacy group retains Washington law firm to mount antitrust challenge to proposed Dow-DuPont merger
A.D. Lewis Community Center offering free activities for children
Certified lifeguards and competitive swimmers will teach the lessons.
The basketball camp will run from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Monday, July 21, through Thursday, July 24. It will feature skills development, shooting competitions and 3-on-3 games. Lunch will be served every day.
For more information about the activities, call A.D. Lewis Community Center Executive Director MaRia Hill at (304) 696-5908.