- FitFest Raises Funds for Ambrose Trail IMAGES
- Jury’s decision in favor of plaintiff is a crucial step towards holding DuPont accountable for contamination
- St. Joe Boys Soccer Sneaks by Paul Blazer
- Marshall University Forensic Identification Association to host Women’s Expo at Pullman Square
- St. Joe Ties Scott in Soccer
- OP-ED: US Attends, then Defies Conference on Nuclear Weapons Effects & Abolition
- Award-winning pianist to perform at Marshall University
- Presidential finalists named; on-campus interviews to be held Oct. 13-16
- MU Plays Northern Illinois in Boca Raton Bowl
- Department of Modern Language’s Japanese program to host Japan Day
A.D. Lewis Community Center offering free activities for children
Certified lifeguards and competitive swimmers will teach the lessons.
The basketball camp will run from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Monday, July 21, through Thursday, July 24. It will feature skills development, shooting competitions and 3-on-3 games. Lunch will be served every day.
For more information about the activities, call A.D. Lewis Community Center Executive Director MaRia Hill at (304) 696-5908.