- Portion of Downtown Floodwall Shifting Possibly Due to Sink Hole Near Pump Station
- UPDATED: State Audit 2015 Statement; Caserta Cries Foul; Actions of Council "Condemned"
- 2014 Huntington Audit Has Statement Governoring Sick Leave Payments
- Unanimous Special Permit Approved for Gas at $4.5 Million Downtown Sheetz
- Professor receives $350,000 National Science Foundation research grant
- OP-ED: How Prosecutors Think
- Marshall Athletics Ticket Office Hours Announced
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Friends Helping Kids Have Christmas
- REVIEW: "Theory" Imspires not Giving Up and Necessity of More than just You
B&W Awards Scholarship to Outstanding Local Student
B&W awarded a total of 12 scholarships to students whose parents work for the company or one of its subsidiaries, including sites in Ohio, West Virginia, Virginia, Tennessee and Ontario, Canada.
B&W and its management applaud these outstanding students and wish them great success in their academic careers.
About B&WHeadquartered in Charlotte, N.C., The Babcock & Wilcox Company is a leader in clean energy technology and services, primarily for the nuclear, fossil and renewable power markets, as well as a premier advanced technology and mission critical defense contractor. B&W has locations worldwide and employs approximately 11,000 people, in addition to joint venture employees located at projects throughout the U.S. Learn more at www.babcock.com.