- Southside Celebrates the Fourth at Parade IMAGES
- Dollar Tree Acquires Family Dollar
- WV Doesn't State Status of Huntington Pension Benefit Payments; Formulas, Rules Complex
- OP ED What Do Americans Think About Economic Inequality?
- Huntington store to be sold to new competitor as part of multi-state agreement
- OP-ED: There Goes Virginia's Climate
- Man Convicted of Heroin Distribution Hid Drug Under Police Car Seat
- DEVELOPING: Huntington Will Receive Brownfields Grant
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 19, 2014
- Friends Helping Kids Have Christmas
B&W Awards Scholarship to Outstanding Local Student
B&W awarded a total of 12 scholarships to students whose parents work for the company or one of its subsidiaries, including sites in Ohio, West Virginia, Virginia, Tennessee and Ontario, Canada.
B&W and its management applaud these outstanding students and wish them great success in their academic careers.
About B&WHeadquartered in Charlotte, N.C., The Babcock & Wilcox Company is a leader in clean energy technology and services, primarily for the nuclear, fossil and renewable power markets, as well as a premier advanced technology and mission critical defense contractor. B&W has locations worldwide and employs approximately 11,000 people, in addition to joint venture employees located at projects throughout the U.S. Learn more at www.babcock.com.