- UPDATING ... How Close will 'It Follows' be to 'Get Hard?'
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Huntington Celebrates Lifetimes of Making Magic
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Don't Make the Black Kids Angry': More Accounts of Violence in the Wake of 'White Girl Bleed a Lot'
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX Mar. 25, 2015
- SHELLY'S WORLD: The One That Got Away
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Celebrate the CCJ--and Empower It
- OP-ED: Nonviolence is US - Nonviolent Activists Shape American Identity
- Community Crack Cocaine Complaints Lead to Arrests
B&W Awards Scholarship to Outstanding Local Student
B&W awarded a total of 12 scholarships to students whose parents work for the company or one of its subsidiaries, including sites in Ohio, West Virginia, Virginia, Tennessee and Ontario, Canada.
B&W and its management applaud these outstanding students and wish them great success in their academic careers.
About B&WHeadquartered in Charlotte, N.C., The Babcock & Wilcox Company is a leader in clean energy technology and services, primarily for the nuclear, fossil and renewable power markets, as well as a premier advanced technology and mission critical defense contractor. B&W has locations worldwide and employs approximately 11,000 people, in addition to joint venture employees located at projects throughout the U.S. Learn more at www.babcock.com.