- Super Heroes and Royalty Attract Throngs to Block Party IMAGES
- Marshall Fashions & Carpenter Ants at Pullman IMAGES
- "The Interview" Will Open on Limited Screens Christmas Day; Park Place Stadium Schedules it Jan. 2
- COMMENTARY: How to win hearts and minds in the Middle East
- Ohio Man Indicted in Scam Targeting Car Dealerships
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 12, 2014
- For "The Interview" Will Small Screen Lose Wonder and Suspension of Disbelief?
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Monongah' Examines Culture of West Virginia Coal Mine Operations As Well as 1907 Disaster -- The Worst Industrial Accident in Nation's History
- Golden Globe Nominees Announced
- Friends Helping Kids Have Christmas
B&W Awards Scholarship to Outstanding Local Student
B&W awarded a total of 12 scholarships to students whose parents work for the company or one of its subsidiaries, including sites in Ohio, West Virginia, Virginia, Tennessee and Ontario, Canada.
B&W and its management applaud these outstanding students and wish them great success in their academic careers.
About B&WHeadquartered in Charlotte, N.C., The Babcock & Wilcox Company is a leader in clean energy technology and services, primarily for the nuclear, fossil and renewable power markets, as well as a premier advanced technology and mission critical defense contractor. B&W has locations worldwide and employs approximately 11,000 people, in addition to joint venture employees located at projects throughout the U.S. Learn more at www.babcock.com.