- DEVELOPING... Caserta Asks for Records During Meeting
- Caserta Asserts Council TV Video of Special Meeting Purposefully not Transmitted
- FLASHBACK: Images of Ironton's 2011 Memorial Day Parade
- Thanks for Your Service ... and Memories 2015 IMAGES
- Huntington Council Narrowly Approves Fiscal Year Day to Day Budget Estimate
- Ethics Petition Filed Against Some City Council Members by Rebecca Thacker
- Huntington Heroin Death Toll now 31
- LAST IMAGES: A Life on the Sidelines
- A Dad’s Point-of-View: My Son’s Kahoonas Paid Off (In Unexpected Ways)
- April Rotary Park Hike Scheduled
Railroad Themed Art will Raise Funds for Children's Hospital
Friday, July 18, 2014 - 17:14 Updated 44 weeks ago
Selected Tri-State artists will paint as many as 40 large fiberglass train engine statues that will be put on display throughout downtown Huntington on May 9, 2015.
The statues will be auctioned off during a gala celebrating the Artisans Express on June 13, 2015. Proceeds will go to the Hoops Family Children's Hospital. The statues, however, will remain on display in the downtown until sometime in August 2015.