- Marshall Football Rises In National Rankings
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Leaving Time': A Good Introduction to Jodi Picoult's Works If You've Never Read Her; Fulfills Expectations If You're a Fan
- Bike license program offers security, vintage plates
- NAHB: Study Shows Substantial Regional Differences in New Single-Family Houses
- "Fury" Twists Through World War II Foot Soldier Carnage
- BREAKING ... Man Identified in Highlawn Shooting Death
- Attorney General DeWine Warns Consumers to Avoid Online Romance Scams
- Rose Clippings to be Given Away
- Cato Breaks Record, No. 25 @HerdFB Cruises Past FIU 45-13
- Musical theatre talents from the Greenbrier to visit Marshall music and theatre students
Railroad Themed Art will Raise Funds for Children's Hospital
Friday, July 18, 2014 - 17:14 Updated 13 weeks ago
Selected Tri-State artists will paint as many as 40 large fiberglass train engine statues that will be put on display throughout downtown Huntington on May 9, 2015.
The statues will be auctioned off during a gala celebrating the Artisans Express on June 13, 2015. Proceeds will go to the Hoops Family Children's Hospital. The statues, however, will remain on display in the downtown until sometime in August 2015.