- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Sep. 16, 2014
- Five Detroit Men Arrested in Olive Street Drug Raid Following Bar Shooting
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Sep. 15, 2014
- Former Bank Vice President Made More than $1.4 Million in Bad Loans
- CFPB Sues Online Payday Lender for Cash-Grab Scam; The Hydra Group Uses Phony Payday Loans to Illegally Access Consumer Bank Accounts
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau Sues For-Profit Corinthian Colleges for Predatory Lending Scheme; Bureau Seeks More than $500 Million In Relief For Borrowers of Corinthian’s Private Student Loans
- NAHB: Builder Confidence Hits Highest Level Since Nov. 2005
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Sep. 12, 2014
- Council Chairman Will Seek Input Concerning Gilespie Misdemeanor Conviction
- Grand opening of Visual Arts Center slated for Sept. 18-19
Railroad Themed Art will Raise Funds for Children's Hospital
Friday, July 18, 2014 - 17:14 Updated 8 weeks ago
Selected Tri-State artists will paint as many as 40 large fiberglass train engine statues that will be put on display throughout downtown Huntington on May 9, 2015.
The statues will be auctioned off during a gala celebrating the Artisans Express on June 13, 2015. Proceeds will go to the Hoops Family Children's Hospital. The statues, however, will remain on display in the downtown until sometime in August 2015.