- Heroin Claims Another Huntington Life
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Pizza Hut, Go Mart Robbed in Huntington
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- UPDATING ... How Close will 'It Follows' be to 'Get Hard?'
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Celebrate the CCJ--and Empower It
- Op-ed: Essay on hope, Israel, Palestine, Bereaved Parents Circle
- SHELLY'S WORLD: The One That Got Away
- Huntington Celebrates Lifetimes of Making Magic
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Saint Patrick’s Day Tribute to General Patrick Cleburne—The Fighting Irishman
Railroad Themed Art will Raise Funds for Children's Hospital
Friday, July 18, 2014 - 17:14 Updated 36 weeks ago
Selected Tri-State artists will paint as many as 40 large fiberglass train engine statues that will be put on display throughout downtown Huntington on May 9, 2015.
The statues will be auctioned off during a gala celebrating the Artisans Express on June 13, 2015. Proceeds will go to the Hoops Family Children's Hospital. The statues, however, will remain on display in the downtown until sometime in August 2015.