- UPDATED...State Auditor Citied Lack of Adequate Policies, Controls for Some Huntington Financial Materials, 2013 and 2014
- Special Prosecutor Will Be Appointed in Cabell County Regarding State Police Investigation of Mayor's Sick Leave Payment to Skip Holbrook
- Q and A with Councilman Caserta: Mayor Needs to be Held Accountable, Independent Audit Necessary
- 2014 Huntington Audit Has Statement Governing Sick Leave Payments
- Bid Specifics Revealed in Huntington Street Sweeping Program
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Suspicion': Delightfully Scary Novel Aimed at Young Women Hits Its Target Like an Arrow from Robin Hood
- UPDATED: State Audit 2015 Statement; Caserta Cries Foul; Actions of Council "Condemned"
- Huntington Buns on Bikes Race IMAGES
- Artists Series includes 'Breakfast Club' star Molly Ringwald
- FREDDIE MAC: Mortgage Rates Find New Lows for 2014
Railroad Themed Art will Raise Funds for Children's Hospital
Friday, July 18, 2014 - 17:14 Updated 1 year ago
Selected Tri-State artists will paint as many as 40 large fiberglass train engine statues that will be put on display throughout downtown Huntington on May 9, 2015.
The statues will be auctioned off during a gala celebrating the Artisans Express on June 13, 2015. Proceeds will go to the Hoops Family Children's Hospital. The statues, however, will remain on display in the downtown until sometime in August 2015.