- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Huntington Celebrates Lifetimes of Making Magic
- UPDATING ... How Close will 'It Follows' be to 'Get Hard?'
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Celebrate the CCJ--and Empower It
- SHELLY'S WORLD: The One That Got Away
- Big Bad Vandals Steal Wood, Huntington House Falls
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Don't Make the Black Kids Angry': More Accounts of Violence in the Wake of 'White Girl Bleed a Lot'
- Gov. Tomblin Announces Transportation Alternatives, Recreational Trails Program Grants
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Saint Patrick’s Day Tribute to General Patrick Cleburne—The Fighting Irishman
BREAKING... Charter Revision Proposal Would Extend "Interim" Position Period to 120 Days
Monday, July 21, 2014 - 16:45 Updated 35 weeks ago
To avoid confusion with a City Manager form of government, Director of Administration, City Operations Manager and Municipal Operations Manager have been suggested. These proposals, as well as those for garage/motor pool and removal of the civil engineer requirement for Public Works Director will be forwarded to the full council. The work session will be Thursday.