- Huntington Council Agenda Contains Ordinance Allegedly Discriminating Against Disabled Councilwoman Thacker; Chairman Denies
- AT&T Announces Nearly 60 Jobs Available in Huntington
- Hayes, RCBI, White to enter Harless Hall of Fame
- Three-part NASCAR special predominantly filmed in West Virginia
- Pike County Murder Investigation: Update
- TRANSCRIPT: Mayoral Candidate Alleges Mayor, Council "Embarassed" by Towing Outcry; Council Allegedly Persecutes Disabled Member for Backing Ordinance
- Colley Testified Nuke Worker Compensation Protocol Broken
- Former Senator Kay Hagan and Former First Lady of West Virginia Gayle Manchin to Get Out The Vote for Hillary Clinton
- Huntington Cosplayer Bunny Bombshell appears at Kentucky Somerset Con
- SHELLY'S WORLD: "The Magic! The Magic!"
BREAKING... Charter Revision Proposal Would Extend "Interim" Position Period to 120 Days
Monday, July 21, 2014 - 16:45 Updated 1 year ago
To avoid confusion with a City Manager form of government, Director of Administration, City Operations Manager and Municipal Operations Manager have been suggested. These proposals, as well as those for garage/motor pool and removal of the civil engineer requirement for Public Works Director will be forwarded to the full council. The work session will be Thursday.