- UPDATED... HPD Nets Four Controlled Substance Arrests September 23-24; Burglaries Reported
- Heroin and Fentanyl Are the Most Popular Drugs in Charleston Right Now, Police Say. Meth Use Is on the Upswing
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- Marshall psychology doctoral degree ranked No. 2 in the U.S.
- Police Execute Arrest Warrants, Arrest Suspect in Shooting Near Hospital
- "What the Night Can Do" begins filming in Lewisburg Sep. 26
- Hundreds of Nonprofit Organizations Join to Demand Reform of "Rogue" Agency
- President Gilbert invested at Marshall
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
BREAKING... Charter Revision Proposal Would Extend "Interim" Position Period to 120 Days
Monday, July 21, 2014 - 16:45 Updated 2 years ago
To avoid confusion with a City Manager form of government, Director of Administration, City Operations Manager and Municipal Operations Manager have been suggested. These proposals, as well as those for garage/motor pool and removal of the civil engineer requirement for Public Works Director will be forwarded to the full council. The work session will be Thursday.