- 2015 Dawg Dazzle Aims to Electrify Huntington's Riverfront
- OP ED What Do Americans Think About Economic Inequality?
- Mayor Williams, Rep. Jenkins Join Christ Temple Freedom Celebration IMAGES
- Oakwood Road Band's Oldies Sets Pullman Rockin'
- A Natsu No Romp for Sailor Moon Crystal and Scouts IMAGES
- The ACLU of West Virginia Urges Governor Tomblin and Legislature to Enact Reforms to Keep Truant Children Out of Juvenile Court
- Firefighters Battle Flames on Johnstown Road
- Strolling Through Central City Days Saturday Celebration IMAGES
- Southside Celebrates the Fourth at Parade IMAGES
- Jamming at Jewel City Jamboree
BREAKING... Charter Revision Proposal Would Extend "Interim" Position Period to 120 Days
Monday, July 21, 2014 - 16:45 Updated 49 weeks ago
To avoid confusion with a City Manager form of government, Director of Administration, City Operations Manager and Municipal Operations Manager have been suggested. These proposals, as well as those for garage/motor pool and removal of the civil engineer requirement for Public Works Director will be forwarded to the full council. The work session will be Thursday.