- AT&T Announces Nearly 60 Jobs Available in Huntington
- NNSA releases Environmental Review of UPF Bomb Plant Plans
- Pike County Murder Investigation: Update
- Huntington Councilwoman Meets Hillary Clinton
- Portsmouth Waste Reburial: "Classification" withholds truths for that which is not actually classified
- Virginia man pleads guilty to defrauding The Greenbrier through cancer scheme
- Donald J. Trump Visiting Charleston
- Colley Testified Nuke Worker Compensation Protocol Broken
- Student diagnosed with meningitis; university following CDC protocol
- Huntington Fire Department now carrying life-saving medication for opioid overdoses
Huntington in Bloom Looks for Business Photos
Tuesday, July 22, 2014 - 20:09
To be eligible, all photos must be submitted to the Huntington in Bloom Facebook page, www.facebook.com/huntingtoninbloom.
Photos will be judged based on how well they illustrate the goals of Huntington in Bloom. Photos also must be taken in Huntington. The winner will be announced on the Facebook page Aug. 8.
Huntington in Bloom is a local effort to spruce up Huntington and improve the quality of life; promote community involvement and unity; identify opportunities for improvement; and preserve Huntington's heritage by embracing its culture.
For information about Huntington in Bloom, visit the organization's website at www.huntingtoninbloom.com or Facebook page.