- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Will Smith's Caper Comedy Likely on Top; Can Lively 'Duff' Hold Strong? Click for Times
- OP-ED: Citizens Mobilize to Resist Undemocratic Corporate Water Grabs
- OP-ED: Obama has wrong-footed Republicans in his war on ISIL
- Goebbel Named Marshall Tight Ends Coach/Recruiting Coordinator
- OP-ED: China’s Yuan will rival US dollar globally
- Huntington Mayor's Budget Puts Possible Fee Increase Decisions on City Council's Plate
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Cutting loose the shackles of the past: Cuba and the US
- OP-ED: Beyond Deterrence, Compassion
Huntington in Bloom Looks for Business Photos
Tuesday, July 22, 2014 - 20:09
To be eligible, all photos must be submitted to the Huntington in Bloom Facebook page, www.facebook.com/huntingtoninbloom.
Photos will be judged based on how well they illustrate the goals of Huntington in Bloom. Photos also must be taken in Huntington. The winner will be announced on the Facebook page Aug. 8.
Huntington in Bloom is a local effort to spruce up Huntington and improve the quality of life; promote community involvement and unity; identify opportunities for improvement; and preserve Huntington's heritage by embracing its culture.
For information about Huntington in Bloom, visit the organization's website at www.huntingtoninbloom.com or Facebook page.