- 432 People Surrender During Four-Day Ohio Fugitive Safe Surrender Event, Clearing 369 Warrants
- FitFest Raises Funds for Ambrose Trail IMAGES
- St. Joe Ties Scott in Soccer
- Mermaid visits Huntington
- Facebook users help WV Natural Resources Police solve albino deer killing case in Boone County
- What's Next for the RKO Flushing Keith? Is the Place Toast?
- ANALYSIS: Increase in Effect; Public Asked, 'When was Last Time You Lived on Minimum Wage?'
- Marshall Athletics Ticket Office Hours Announced
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 24, 2014
- Police Search for Speedway Robbery Suspect
Huntington in Bloom Looks for Business Photos
Tuesday, July 22, 2014 - 20:09
To be eligible, all photos must be submitted to the Huntington in Bloom Facebook page, www.facebook.com/huntingtoninbloom.
Photos will be judged based on how well they illustrate the goals of Huntington in Bloom. Photos also must be taken in Huntington. The winner will be announced on the Facebook page Aug. 8.
Huntington in Bloom is a local effort to spruce up Huntington and improve the quality of life; promote community involvement and unity; identify opportunities for improvement; and preserve Huntington's heritage by embracing its culture.
For information about Huntington in Bloom, visit the organization's website at www.huntingtoninbloom.com or Facebook page.