- Orlando Mostly Deserted; This was a 9/11, a Former Huntington Resident Believes
- How Can You Help Flood Recovery in WV?
- Flooding Closes Greenbrier
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- Flooding Brings State of Emergency for 44 WV Counties
- Huntington Police Report Burglary, Possession, Overdose
- West Virginia American Water Responding to Operational Impacts of Widespread Flooding
- A Natsu No Romp for Sailor Moon Crystal and Scouts IMAGES
- Senate President Bill Cole Urges Caution During State of Emergency
- Marshall community collecting items to help areas affected by flooding
Huntington in Bloom Looks for Business Photos
Tuesday, July 22, 2014 - 20:09
To be eligible, all photos must be submitted to the Huntington in Bloom Facebook page, www.facebook.com/huntingtoninbloom.
Photos will be judged based on how well they illustrate the goals of Huntington in Bloom. Photos also must be taken in Huntington. The winner will be announced on the Facebook page Aug. 8.
Huntington in Bloom is a local effort to spruce up Huntington and improve the quality of life; promote community involvement and unity; identify opportunities for improvement; and preserve Huntington's heritage by embracing its culture.
For information about Huntington in Bloom, visit the organization's website at www.huntingtoninbloom.com or Facebook page.