- Alleged Drug Suppliers, Prostitutes Rounded Up in Huntington
- Huntington Council Reduces Top Police Ranks
- Washington D.C. To Hold Massive "Coordinated Terror Attack" Drill This Wednesday
- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Tale of Two Keiths; Keith Albee (and sis) Still Need You
- Casto to speak at Library lunch
- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- Chad Walters and Kimberly Drinko Walters make gift in honor of grandparents to the West Virginia Autism Training Center
- FitFest Raises Funds for Ambrose Trail IMAGES
Huntington in Bloom Looks for Business Photos
Tuesday, July 22, 2014 - 20:09
To be eligible, all photos must be submitted to the Huntington in Bloom Facebook page, www.facebook.com/huntingtoninbloom.
Photos will be judged based on how well they illustrate the goals of Huntington in Bloom. Photos also must be taken in Huntington. The winner will be announced on the Facebook page Aug. 8.
Huntington in Bloom is a local effort to spruce up Huntington and improve the quality of life; promote community involvement and unity; identify opportunities for improvement; and preserve Huntington's heritage by embracing its culture.
For information about Huntington in Bloom, visit the organization's website at www.huntingtoninbloom.com or Facebook page.