- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- UPDATING.... "American Sniper" Likely to Dominate Boxoffice Again
- OP-ED: How Prosecutors Think
- Discover some of West Virginia’s state park lodges in January 2015 with a “WV50” $50 room rate
- YEAR-END SPORTS OP-ED: Sports Crazy (or Just Crazy About Things That Matter Very Little)
- Calling all bird lovers! North Bend State Park’s Winter Wonder Weekend Jan. 16-18, 2015, is “For the Birds”
- PARALLEL UNIVERSE: Sending Money to Countries That Hate Us Makes No Sense at All
- World's Most Heart Breaking Parking Lot May Have Future for Skate Boarding
- OP-ED: How About Another Christmas Truce?
- Led by Miami Duo, @HerdFB Wins Inaugural Boca Raton Bowl
Huntington Unveils Interactive Planning Site
Thursday, July 24, 2014 - 14:47 Edited from a Press Release
Feedback from the engagement website will be used by Mayor Steve Williams’ administration and City Council to lay out plans on a variety of projects.
EngageHuntington.com gives contributors a chance to share new ideas, second others’ ideas, expand upon existing ideas and give feedback on initiatives, working with community leaders on a variety of topics online anytime, anywhere.
The site also measures and tracks participation, identifying the most interested citizens and most compelling topics. MindMixer’s tools make it easy for administrators to communicate with citizens, and they deliver measurable results and invaluable insights for the planning process.
MindMixer is based in Kansas City, Mo. Since its beginning in 2010, the company has served more than 700 communities involving 1.6 million participants.