- At Least 15 Shot at Cincinnati Nightclub; One Dead
- Suspect At Large Following Huntington Shooting
- Belle, Beast and Chorus Visit Marquee Pullman IMAGES
- Best Friends for Adoption at American Legion IMAGES
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade, Visits Eastgate Mall Saturday in Cincy IMAGES
- Finance Committee to Discuss AFSCME Collective Bargaining Agreement
- Batman and Batgirl Visit Marquee Pullman with friends for "Lego Batman" debut
- Former Social Security Lawyer Indicated Judge Paid $10,000 a Month
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 1, 2012
- Marshall alum wins prestigious NASA award, credits university’s digital forensics program for his success
Huntington Unveils Interactive Planning Site
Thursday, July 24, 2014 - 14:47 Edited from a Press Release
Feedback from the engagement website will be used by Mayor Steve Williams’ administration and City Council to lay out plans on a variety of projects.
EngageHuntington.com gives contributors a chance to share new ideas, second others’ ideas, expand upon existing ideas and give feedback on initiatives, working with community leaders on a variety of topics online anytime, anywhere.
The site also measures and tracks participation, identifying the most interested citizens and most compelling topics. MindMixer’s tools make it easy for administrators to communicate with citizens, and they deliver measurable results and invaluable insights for the planning process.
MindMixer is based in Kansas City, Mo. Since its beginning in 2010, the company has served more than 700 communities involving 1.6 million participants.