- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 18, 2014
- "Hobbit" will Dominate Boxoffice; "Wild" & "Big Eyes" Slated for Debut
- Charleston Had only Three Hour Water Reserve when MCHM Spilled
- Buckeye Elite National Basketball Showcase To Take Place in Huntington This Weekend
- OP-ED: Do Wars Really Defend America’s Freedom?
- BOOK REVIEW: 'California Dreaming: Boosterism, Memory, and Rural Suburbs in the Golden State': Detailed Look at Three 'Agriburbs' in Sacramento, Los Angeles Areas
- OP-ED: Commemorate Universal Children’s Day: End Child Labor
- Holiday Garbage Pick Up Schedule Announced
- Huntington Pedestrian Killed Wednesday Evening:
- Will Smith, Cara Delevingne Cast as Super Villains in "Suicide Squad"
Huntington Unveils Interactive Planning Site
Thursday, July 24, 2014 - 14:47 Edited from a Press Release
Feedback from the engagement website will be used by Mayor Steve Williams’ administration and City Council to lay out plans on a variety of projects.
EngageHuntington.com gives contributors a chance to share new ideas, second others’ ideas, expand upon existing ideas and give feedback on initiatives, working with community leaders on a variety of topics online anytime, anywhere.
The site also measures and tracks participation, identifying the most interested citizens and most compelling topics. MindMixer’s tools make it easy for administrators to communicate with citizens, and they deliver measurable results and invaluable insights for the planning process.
MindMixer is based in Kansas City, Mo. Since its beginning in 2010, the company has served more than 700 communities involving 1.6 million participants.