- Adding Beauty to the Fall at Barboursville Park
- Sir Ronald Sanders Awarded Honorary Doctorate by University of The West Indies
- Skate Park Construction Underway
- Test Time for Snow Plows
- Coast Guardsman teaches water rescue to Cub Scouts in South Texas
- 2014 Furbearer Trapping Seasons to Open Nov. 1
- Two Members of Newman Drug Gang Enter Guilty Pleas
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 24, 2014
- Multiple Bloodlettings Await Keanu Reeve's "John Wick"
- Update: New York City and CDC Report Positive Tests for Ebola in Volunteer International Aid Worker
Huntington Unveils Interactive Planning Site
Thursday, July 24, 2014 - 14:47 Edited from a Press Release
Feedback from the engagement website will be used by Mayor Steve Williams’ administration and City Council to lay out plans on a variety of projects.
EngageHuntington.com gives contributors a chance to share new ideas, second others’ ideas, expand upon existing ideas and give feedback on initiatives, working with community leaders on a variety of topics online anytime, anywhere.
The site also measures and tracks participation, identifying the most interested citizens and most compelling topics. MindMixer’s tools make it easy for administrators to communicate with citizens, and they deliver measurable results and invaluable insights for the planning process.
MindMixer is based in Kansas City, Mo. Since its beginning in 2010, the company has served more than 700 communities involving 1.6 million participants.