- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Celebrate the CCJ--and Empower It
- SHELLY'S WORLD: The One That Got Away
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Saint Patrick’s Day Tribute to General Patrick Cleburne—The Fighting Irishman
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- UPDATING ... Neither 'Mall Cop' nor 'Unfriended' Will Slow 'Furious 7' Vroom....
- Spaghetti Dinner Will Raise Funds for Firefighter
- Op-ed: Essay on hope, Israel, Palestine, Bereaved Parents Circle
- Huntington Celebrates Lifetimes of Making Magic
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Old Times are not forgotten in the South
Huntington Unveils Interactive Planning Site
Thursday, July 24, 2014 - 14:47 Edited from a Press Release
Feedback from the engagement website will be used by Mayor Steve Williams’ administration and City Council to lay out plans on a variety of projects.
EngageHuntington.com gives contributors a chance to share new ideas, second others’ ideas, expand upon existing ideas and give feedback on initiatives, working with community leaders on a variety of topics online anytime, anywhere.
The site also measures and tracks participation, identifying the most interested citizens and most compelling topics. MindMixer’s tools make it easy for administrators to communicate with citizens, and they deliver measurable results and invaluable insights for the planning process.
MindMixer is based in Kansas City, Mo. Since its beginning in 2010, the company has served more than 700 communities involving 1.6 million participants.