- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- Outgoing Councilman Tells People Stop Asking if You Can't Pay; Thacker: "Residents Don't Want to Leave City Due to Fees Either..."
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Sanitary Board Forwards 57% Operational, Maintenance Increase to Council; New Council will Decide on Increases for $75 Million Infrastructure
- Task ForceSiezes Heroin, Crack, Cocaine from Hotel near Huntington
- BREAKING.... Eastham Put on Leave; First Female Fire Chief Sworn In
- DEVELOPING... Council to hear Sanitary, Cable Proposals; Raise Issue Statutatory, not a Request by Mayor
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Chesapeake, Ironton Advance in Huntington St. Joe Gold Bracket
- Rooster's Hostesses Dress for Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
Huntington Unveils Interactive Planning Site
Thursday, July 24, 2014 - 14:47 Edited from a Press Release
Feedback from the engagement website will be used by Mayor Steve Williams’ administration and City Council to lay out plans on a variety of projects.
EngageHuntington.com gives contributors a chance to share new ideas, second others’ ideas, expand upon existing ideas and give feedback on initiatives, working with community leaders on a variety of topics online anytime, anywhere.
The site also measures and tracks participation, identifying the most interested citizens and most compelling topics. MindMixer’s tools make it easy for administrators to communicate with citizens, and they deliver measurable results and invaluable insights for the planning process.
MindMixer is based in Kansas City, Mo. Since its beginning in 2010, the company has served more than 700 communities involving 1.6 million participants.