- Man Arrested by Huntington Police for Possession
- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Google is the latest tech company to drop the longstanding wall between anonymous online ad tracking and user’s names
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Rooster's Hostesses Dress for Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Fire Prevention Parade Packs Downtown; Elsa of WV Inspired Sing-a-Longs
- Does the Presidential Campaign Resemble a Movie?
- Hunyington Police Arrest Male with Firearm on School Property
- And the Cosplay Winners Were.... Envelopes Opened at Con IMAGES
Huntington Unveils Interactive Planning Site
Thursday, July 24, 2014 - 14:47 Edited from a Press Release
Feedback from the engagement website will be used by Mayor Steve Williams’ administration and City Council to lay out plans on a variety of projects.
EngageHuntington.com gives contributors a chance to share new ideas, second others’ ideas, expand upon existing ideas and give feedback on initiatives, working with community leaders on a variety of topics online anytime, anywhere.
The site also measures and tracks participation, identifying the most interested citizens and most compelling topics. MindMixer’s tools make it easy for administrators to communicate with citizens, and they deliver measurable results and invaluable insights for the planning process.
MindMixer is based in Kansas City, Mo. Since its beginning in 2010, the company has served more than 700 communities involving 1.6 million participants.