- Forensic Science Graduate Program ranks number one in the nation on national assessment test scores
- Marshall University School of Medicine announces new chair of neurology
- World in Danger: The Fukushima California Connection
- Huntington Police Make Robbery Arrest, Respond to Burglary Reports
- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- W.Va. AG Files Lawsuit Against Putnam County Roofing Company
- Open Call for Netflix "Mind Hunter" Extras
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- OP ED: FOIA Exemptions Prevent Some Energy Workers from Proving Claim
- Former Logan County gun shop employee sentenced to prison for Federal firearms charge
Huntington Unveils Interactive Planning Site
Thursday, July 24, 2014 - 14:47 Edited from a Press Release
Feedback from the engagement website will be used by Mayor Steve Williams’ administration and City Council to lay out plans on a variety of projects.
EngageHuntington.com gives contributors a chance to share new ideas, second others’ ideas, expand upon existing ideas and give feedback on initiatives, working with community leaders on a variety of topics online anytime, anywhere.
The site also measures and tracks participation, identifying the most interested citizens and most compelling topics. MindMixer’s tools make it easy for administrators to communicate with citizens, and they deliver measurable results and invaluable insights for the planning process.
MindMixer is based in Kansas City, Mo. Since its beginning in 2010, the company has served more than 700 communities involving 1.6 million participants.