- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Nov. 21, 2014
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- Manchin Statement on President's Immigration Executive Actions
- Marshall University internal medicine resident team wins state competition
- DEVELOPING ... Council Considering Shortfall Projection
- OP-ED: Inadequate response to Ebola should not be repeated with Chickungunya
- Schray earns national honors as top professor in West Virginia
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Escaping Condo Jail': Comprehensive Book Explores Pitfalls of Condominium, Home Owner Association Real Estate with Research, Wit
- RECALLS THIS WEEK: Graco Strollers, Fire Alarm Control Panels, and Other Product Recalls
- Rep.-elect Jenkins selected for Appropriations Committee
Huntington Unveils Interactive Planning Site
Thursday, July 24, 2014 - 14:47 Edited from a Press Release
Feedback from the engagement website will be used by Mayor Steve Williams’ administration and City Council to lay out plans on a variety of projects.
EngageHuntington.com gives contributors a chance to share new ideas, second others’ ideas, expand upon existing ideas and give feedback on initiatives, working with community leaders on a variety of topics online anytime, anywhere.
The site also measures and tracks participation, identifying the most interested citizens and most compelling topics. MindMixer’s tools make it easy for administrators to communicate with citizens, and they deliver measurable results and invaluable insights for the planning process.
MindMixer is based in Kansas City, Mo. Since its beginning in 2010, the company has served more than 700 communities involving 1.6 million participants.