- Antitrust agreement will protect our citizens’ best interests
- Super Heroes and Royalty Attract Throngs to Block Party IMAGES
- Huntington Audit Recommendations Spur City Council Disagreement
- $2.09 Per Gallon Gas Called Sign Mechanical Problem
- Census Bureau Estimates Show How School-Age Child Poverty in Every County Compares with Prerecession Levels
- Huntington Police Arrest Two on Drug Charges
- BREAKING: Two Police Officers Ambushed in Brooklyn
- OP-ED: How Prosecutors Think
- RECALLS THIS WEEK: Stadium Seats, Power Cords, and Other Product Recalls
- OP-ED: Our Christmas Schizophrenia
Huntington Unveils Interactive Planning Site
Thursday, July 24, 2014 - 14:47 Edited from a Press Release
Feedback from the engagement website will be used by Mayor Steve Williams’ administration and City Council to lay out plans on a variety of projects.
EngageHuntington.com gives contributors a chance to share new ideas, second others’ ideas, expand upon existing ideas and give feedback on initiatives, working with community leaders on a variety of topics online anytime, anywhere.
The site also measures and tracks participation, identifying the most interested citizens and most compelling topics. MindMixer’s tools make it easy for administrators to communicate with citizens, and they deliver measurable results and invaluable insights for the planning process.
MindMixer is based in Kansas City, Mo. Since its beginning in 2010, the company has served more than 700 communities involving 1.6 million participants.