- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Let's Round Up the "Johns" Too
- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- MU presents Donning of the Kente ceremony April 27
- Board of Governors Gives Positive Evaluation to MU President Jerome Gilbert
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Marshall to host 3rd annual Sustainability Fair at Wild Ramp May 20
- Tale of Two Keiths; Keith Albee (and sis) Still Need You
- Hillary Concentrates on Substance Abuse at Charleston Forum IMAGES
- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- Local Students Score Top Prizes in West Virginia American Water “Protect Our Watersheds” Art Contest
Huntington Unveils Interactive Planning Site
Thursday, July 24, 2014 - 14:47 Edited from a Press Release
Feedback from the engagement website will be used by Mayor Steve Williams’ administration and City Council to lay out plans on a variety of projects.
EngageHuntington.com gives contributors a chance to share new ideas, second others’ ideas, expand upon existing ideas and give feedback on initiatives, working with community leaders on a variety of topics online anytime, anywhere.
The site also measures and tracks participation, identifying the most interested citizens and most compelling topics. MindMixer’s tools make it easy for administrators to communicate with citizens, and they deliver measurable results and invaluable insights for the planning process.
MindMixer is based in Kansas City, Mo. Since its beginning in 2010, the company has served more than 700 communities involving 1.6 million participants.