- BREAKING ... West Virginia State Police to Consider Caserta Complaint
- Thacker's Ethics Complaint Does not Concern Pay Out; She Wants to Get to Work Also
- Jabberwowcky Kicks off DAWG's Pullman Thursday Series
- Thanks for Your Service ... and Memories 2015 IMAGES
- West Virginia Trout Stocking Week of March 9-13, 2015
- OP-ED:The Destruction of 'Forced Pooling'
- Bunny Bombshell Appears as Valkyrie
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Old Times are not forgotten in the South
- One of Two in Pews Impacted by Drug, Substance Abuse
- Mayor Williams Has not Yet Received Notification of State Police Investigation
Huntington Unveils Interactive Planning Site
Thursday, July 24, 2014 - 14:47 Edited from a Press Release
Feedback from the engagement website will be used by Mayor Steve Williams’ administration and City Council to lay out plans on a variety of projects.
EngageHuntington.com gives contributors a chance to share new ideas, second others’ ideas, expand upon existing ideas and give feedback on initiatives, working with community leaders on a variety of topics online anytime, anywhere.
The site also measures and tracks participation, identifying the most interested citizens and most compelling topics. MindMixer’s tools make it easy for administrators to communicate with citizens, and they deliver measurable results and invaluable insights for the planning process.
MindMixer is based in Kansas City, Mo. Since its beginning in 2010, the company has served more than 700 communities involving 1.6 million participants.