- For Now City Hall Off Limits to Republican Mayoral Candidate in Huntington
- Council Passes Union Extensions; Fire Department Members Line Up in Hallway
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- ANALYSIS: Mayoral Candidate Claims Constitutional, Political Interference... or May God Strike Him with a Lightning Bolt
- One of EEOC’s First Lawsuits Alleging Sex Discrimination Based on Sexual Orientation Settles
- Suspected Serial Rapist Charged with Raping Seven Women Between 1993-2003
- Huntington Police Make Arrest for Possession, Reports Taken for Destruction of Property, Burglary, Overdose
- WV Delegation Urges Obama to Expand Disaster Declaration
- West Virginia American Water Update on Water System Restoration in Flood-Impacted Areas
Huntington Unveils Interactive Planning Site
Thursday, July 24, 2014 - 14:47 Edited from a Press Release
Feedback from the engagement website will be used by Mayor Steve Williams’ administration and City Council to lay out plans on a variety of projects.
EngageHuntington.com gives contributors a chance to share new ideas, second others’ ideas, expand upon existing ideas and give feedback on initiatives, working with community leaders on a variety of topics online anytime, anywhere.
The site also measures and tracks participation, identifying the most interested citizens and most compelling topics. MindMixer’s tools make it easy for administrators to communicate with citizens, and they deliver measurable results and invaluable insights for the planning process.
MindMixer is based in Kansas City, Mo. Since its beginning in 2010, the company has served more than 700 communities involving 1.6 million participants.