- Will Smith's Caper Comedy Likely on Top; Can Lively 'Duff' Hold Strong? Click for Times
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- OP-ED: Citizens Mobilize to Resist Undemocratic Corporate Water Grabs
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- OP-ED: Obama has wrong-footed Republicans in his war on ISIL
- Goebbel Named Marshall Tight Ends Coach/Recruiting Coordinator
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Cutting loose the shackles of the past: Cuba and the US
- OP-ED: Nonviolence is US - Nonviolent Activists Shape American Identity
- MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX Feb. 27, 2015
- OP-ED: China’s Yuan will rival US dollar globally
Huntington Unveils Interactive Planning Site
Thursday, July 24, 2014 - 14:47 Edited from a Press Release
Feedback from the engagement website will be used by Mayor Steve Williams’ administration and City Council to lay out plans on a variety of projects.
EngageHuntington.com gives contributors a chance to share new ideas, second others’ ideas, expand upon existing ideas and give feedback on initiatives, working with community leaders on a variety of topics online anytime, anywhere.
The site also measures and tracks participation, identifying the most interested citizens and most compelling topics. MindMixer’s tools make it easy for administrators to communicate with citizens, and they deliver measurable results and invaluable insights for the planning process.
MindMixer is based in Kansas City, Mo. Since its beginning in 2010, the company has served more than 700 communities involving 1.6 million participants.