- Marshall University is only registered Exercise is Medicine® campus; free activities scheduled for Oct. 5-
- Fire Prevention Parade IMAGES
- Marshall University School of Pharmacy marks American Pharmacists Month; Generation Rx program founder scheduled to speak
- Robbery Warrant Issued for Female Robbery Suspect
- Comcast Franchise Renewal Delayed
- FitFest Raises Funds for Ambrose Trail IMAGES
- Tsubasacon Coming This Weekend
- Huntington's Bunny Bombshell at Con
- Marvel Universe Live Heads for Charleston in December
- Cheer Competition Winners from Huntington's BSSA
Huntington Unveils Interactive Planning Site
Thursday, July 24, 2014 - 14:47 Edited from a Press Release
Feedback from the engagement website will be used by Mayor Steve Williams’ administration and City Council to lay out plans on a variety of projects.
EngageHuntington.com gives contributors a chance to share new ideas, second others’ ideas, expand upon existing ideas and give feedback on initiatives, working with community leaders on a variety of topics online anytime, anywhere.
The site also measures and tracks participation, identifying the most interested citizens and most compelling topics. MindMixer’s tools make it easy for administrators to communicate with citizens, and they deliver measurable results and invaluable insights for the planning process.
MindMixer is based in Kansas City, Mo. Since its beginning in 2010, the company has served more than 700 communities involving 1.6 million participants.