- BOOK REVIEW: 'Leaving Time': A Good Introduction to Jodi Picoult's Works If You've Never Read Her; Fulfills Expectations If You're a Fan
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 20, 2014
- Realtors: QRM Rule Will Provide Clarity in Housing Finance Market, Benefit Consumers
- Police Personnel Alterations Mount Drug Arrests
- US Attorney, Law Enforcement, Treatment Professionals Announce Heroin Treatment Initiative
- Huntington Man Arrested on Drug Charges
- NAHB: Statement from NAHB Chairman Kevin Kelly on New Mortgage Standards
- River to Jail Nets two Arrests Monday Evening
- Anti Drug Rally, Picnic October 25
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Waging Peace: Global Adventures of a Lifelong Activist'
Huntington Unveils Interactive Planning Site
Thursday, July 24, 2014 - 14:47 Edited from a Press Release
Feedback from the engagement website will be used by Mayor Steve Williams’ administration and City Council to lay out plans on a variety of projects.
EngageHuntington.com gives contributors a chance to share new ideas, second others’ ideas, expand upon existing ideas and give feedback on initiatives, working with community leaders on a variety of topics online anytime, anywhere.
The site also measures and tracks participation, identifying the most interested citizens and most compelling topics. MindMixer’s tools make it easy for administrators to communicate with citizens, and they deliver measurable results and invaluable insights for the planning process.
MindMixer is based in Kansas City, Mo. Since its beginning in 2010, the company has served more than 700 communities involving 1.6 million participants.