- AT&T Announces Nearly 60 Jobs Available in Huntington
- NNSA releases Environmental Review of UPF Bomb Plant Plans
- Pike County Murder Investigation: Update
- Huntington Councilwoman Meets Hillary Clinton
- Portsmouth Waste Reburial: "Classification" withholds truths for that which is not actually classified
- Virginia man pleads guilty to defrauding The Greenbrier through cancer scheme
- Donald J. Trump Visiting Charleston
- Student diagnosed with meningitis; university following CDC protocol
- Colley Testified Nuke Worker Compensation Protocol Broken
- Huntington Fire Department now carrying life-saving medication for opioid overdoses
Huntington Unveils Interactive Planning Site
Thursday, July 24, 2014 - 14:47 Edited from a Press Release
Feedback from the engagement website will be used by Mayor Steve Williams’ administration and City Council to lay out plans on a variety of projects.
EngageHuntington.com gives contributors a chance to share new ideas, second others’ ideas, expand upon existing ideas and give feedback on initiatives, working with community leaders on a variety of topics online anytime, anywhere.
The site also measures and tracks participation, identifying the most interested citizens and most compelling topics. MindMixer’s tools make it easy for administrators to communicate with citizens, and they deliver measurable results and invaluable insights for the planning process.
MindMixer is based in Kansas City, Mo. Since its beginning in 2010, the company has served more than 700 communities involving 1.6 million participants.