- REALTORS: Pending Home Sales Slow in October but Remain Higher Than a Year Ago
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Nov. 24, 2014
- Detroit Heroin Dealer Pleads Guilty to Huntington Charges
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Nov. 26, 2014
- Services Held for Late WSAZ News Icon
- Penguins Come Out for Turkey Holiday; Hunger Likely Boxoffice Winner
- Thanksgiving Weekend Live Theatre Offerings
- Nothing less than a complete commitment to safety at Hanford is acceptable
- Prudent Budget Cuts Approved; Ten New Officers on Hold
- Huntington Plans 12 Days of Christmas Celebration
Huntington Unveils Interactive Planning Site
Thursday, July 24, 2014 - 14:47 Edited from a Press Release
Feedback from the engagement website will be used by Mayor Steve Williams’ administration and City Council to lay out plans on a variety of projects.
EngageHuntington.com gives contributors a chance to share new ideas, second others’ ideas, expand upon existing ideas and give feedback on initiatives, working with community leaders on a variety of topics online anytime, anywhere.
The site also measures and tracks participation, identifying the most interested citizens and most compelling topics. MindMixer’s tools make it easy for administrators to communicate with citizens, and they deliver measurable results and invaluable insights for the planning process.
MindMixer is based in Kansas City, Mo. Since its beginning in 2010, the company has served more than 700 communities involving 1.6 million participants.