- Contaminated Scrap Metal Stolen in 70s from Huntington AEC Plant
- REVISIT: 2014 Story on Pilot Plant by HD Contained Lapses
- Two pill dealers sentenced to Federal prison for drug crimes
- Cannabis To Be Planted Legally in WV For The 1st time In 70 years
- Marshall to offer ACT math camps this summer
- Detroit heroin dealer pleads guilty to Federal drug crime
- Manchin, Klobuchar, Shaheen, King, Heitkamp, Baldwin Introduce Budgeting for Opioid Addiction Treatment Act
- Foreclosure Rates in Huntington-Ashland Decrease
- FIRST LOOK MOVIE: "Apocalypse" Arises and Claims a Top Rank Among Super Hero Films
- WV Boys High School Lacrosse All State Announced
Huntington Unveils Interactive Planning Site
Thursday, July 24, 2014 - 14:47 Edited from a Press Release
Feedback from the engagement website will be used by Mayor Steve Williams’ administration and City Council to lay out plans on a variety of projects.
EngageHuntington.com gives contributors a chance to share new ideas, second others’ ideas, expand upon existing ideas and give feedback on initiatives, working with community leaders on a variety of topics online anytime, anywhere.
The site also measures and tracks participation, identifying the most interested citizens and most compelling topics. MindMixer’s tools make it easy for administrators to communicate with citizens, and they deliver measurable results and invaluable insights for the planning process.
MindMixer is based in Kansas City, Mo. Since its beginning in 2010, the company has served more than 700 communities involving 1.6 million participants.