- Public advocacy group retains Washington law firm to mount antitrust challenge to proposed Dow-DuPont merger
- Man Dead in Marcum Terrace Shooting; Police Seek Suspect
- Mathematics awarded $170K grant from National Security Agency
- Questions About Proposed Department of Energy Budget Requests
- Wilson family establishes endowed scholarship for medical students
- UPDATE: Swat Team Dispatched; Huntington's Marcum Terrace Scene of Another Shooting
- Freedom Industries and former Freedom Industries plant manager sentenced for roles in chemical spill
- John Jasko, M.D., named Castle Connolly ‘Top Doctor’
- Murder Comes to Charleston Pub
- Singles in America: Match Releases Its Fifth Annual Comprehensive Study on the Single Population
Huntington Unveils Interactive Planning Site
Thursday, July 24, 2014 - 14:47 Edited from a Press Release
Feedback from the engagement website will be used by Mayor Steve Williams’ administration and City Council to lay out plans on a variety of projects.
EngageHuntington.com gives contributors a chance to share new ideas, second others’ ideas, expand upon existing ideas and give feedback on initiatives, working with community leaders on a variety of topics online anytime, anywhere.
The site also measures and tracks participation, identifying the most interested citizens and most compelling topics. MindMixer’s tools make it easy for administrators to communicate with citizens, and they deliver measurable results and invaluable insights for the planning process.
MindMixer is based in Kansas City, Mo. Since its beginning in 2010, the company has served more than 700 communities involving 1.6 million participants.