- Huntington Police, Fire Pension Funds Lose Investment Potential when Paid in an Untimely Manner
- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- Washington Trooper Surprised by Passenger Wearing Seat Belt; Driver Speeding
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade, Visits Eastgate Mall Saturday in Cincy IMAGES
- DEVELOPING... Sewer Increase Blamed for Special Metals Layoffs
- School of Pharmacy students plan community outreach in Cabell County schools
- Minor Injury After Bus Accident
- Batman and Batgirl Visit Marquee Pullman with friends for "Lego Batman" debut
- Eighth Annual Festival of New Music brings new works, guest performers
Huntington Unveils Interactive Planning Site
Thursday, July 24, 2014 - 14:47 Edited from a Press Release
Feedback from the engagement website will be used by Mayor Steve Williams’ administration and City Council to lay out plans on a variety of projects.
EngageHuntington.com gives contributors a chance to share new ideas, second others’ ideas, expand upon existing ideas and give feedback on initiatives, working with community leaders on a variety of topics online anytime, anywhere.
The site also measures and tracks participation, identifying the most interested citizens and most compelling topics. MindMixer’s tools make it easy for administrators to communicate with citizens, and they deliver measurable results and invaluable insights for the planning process.
MindMixer is based in Kansas City, Mo. Since its beginning in 2010, the company has served more than 700 communities involving 1.6 million participants.