- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Sep. 19, 2014
- IMAGES: Marshall Arts Center Dedication
- WV Broadcasting Hall of Fame announces 2014 inductees
- Cpl. Goheen Retires from Huntington Police Department
- Huntington mayor, Supreme Court justices entered in quoits tournament
- REALTORS: Existing-Home Sales Lose Momentum in August as Investor Activity Declines
- UPDATED: Dueling Drug Gangsters Hack Their Fates Through Thrilling "Tombstone"
- Reporter Threatened with Arrest for Obstruction for Attempting to Intervene in Teen's NRA T-Shirt Case
- Huntington Council Announces Agenda
- Unitarian Fellowship of Huntington to Hold Their 1st Annual Community Days!
Huntington Unveils Interactive Planning Site
Thursday, July 24, 2014 - 14:47 Edited from a Press Release
Feedback from the engagement website will be used by Mayor Steve Williams’ administration and City Council to lay out plans on a variety of projects.
EngageHuntington.com gives contributors a chance to share new ideas, second others’ ideas, expand upon existing ideas and give feedback on initiatives, working with community leaders on a variety of topics online anytime, anywhere.
The site also measures and tracks participation, identifying the most interested citizens and most compelling topics. MindMixer’s tools make it easy for administrators to communicate with citizens, and they deliver measurable results and invaluable insights for the planning process.
MindMixer is based in Kansas City, Mo. Since its beginning in 2010, the company has served more than 700 communities involving 1.6 million participants.