- Psy.D. in Clinical Psychology rated in nation’s top 50
- DEVOTION: Fat Tuesday
- Council Moves Gun Range to Second Reading
- Public advocacy group retains Washington law firm to mount antitrust challenge to proposed Dow-DuPont merger
- Questions About Proposed Department of Energy Budget Requests
- School of Pharmacy receives grant from Walgreens for diversity initiatives
- Huntington Receives Donation of Life Saving Drug
- Thundering Herd Community Mourns the Loss of Emileigh Cooper
- Attorney General Morrisey, 21 States Win Gun Rights Victory
- First Alert donates 175 smoke, carbon monoxide alarms to Fire Department
Huntington Police Make Drug Arrests
The search warrant was obtained after several complaints were received concerning possible drug trafficking. Two people who live at the residence were arrested.
Brittany Farris, 22, and her sister, Rebecca Tieman, 27, were charged with conspiracy to commit delivery of a controlled substance. Inside the residence, detectives recovered approximately three grams of heroin, some of which was packaged for sale; a small amount of marijuana; a handgun; scales; drug paraphernalia; and cash.