- AT&T Announces Nearly 60 Jobs Available in Huntington
- TRANSCRIPT: Mayoral Candidate Alleges Mayor, Council "Embarassed" by Towing Outcry; Council Allegedly Persecutes Disabled Member for Backing Ordinance
- Huntington Council Agenda Contains Ordinance Allegedly Discriminating Against Disabled Councilwoman Thacker; Chairman Denies
- Huntington Cosplayer Bunny Bombshell appears at Somerset KY Con
- SHELLY'S WORLD: "The Magic! The Magic!"
- Hayes, RCBI, White to enter Harless Hall of Fame
- Colley Testified Nuke Worker Compensation Protocol Broken
- Maker Vault Opens at RCBI
- Pike County Murder Investigation: Update
- FLASHBACK: Eight Years Later Hickman Murder Case Still Open
Huntington Police Make Drug Arrests
The search warrant was obtained after several complaints were received concerning possible drug trafficking. Two people who live at the residence were arrested.
Brittany Farris, 22, and her sister, Rebecca Tieman, 27, were charged with conspiracy to commit delivery of a controlled substance. Inside the residence, detectives recovered approximately three grams of heroin, some of which was packaged for sale; a small amount of marijuana; a handgun; scales; drug paraphernalia; and cash.