- ISIS Troops One Mile from Baghdad
- Huntington District artifacts transferred to the Veterans Curation Program
- Ciccarelli named Huntington’s next chief of police
- CFPB Takes Action Against Flagstar Bank for Violating New Mortgage Servicing Rules; Flagstar to Pay $37.5 Million for Blocking Mortgage Borrowers' Attempts to Save Their Homes
- Marshall's Department of Social Work provides job opportunities to students through child welfare program
- Multi-million dollar federal grant renewed for Marshall researchers and statewide collaborators
- Huntington Receives Department of Justice Crime Fighting Grant
- Precautionary Boil Water Advisory Lifted for 85 Customers in Huddleston Ave Area of Barboursville
- Marshall's Health Informatics program ranked No. 1 most affordable in the nation
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Sep. 24, 2014
Huntington Police Make Drug Arrests
The search warrant was obtained after several complaints were received concerning possible drug trafficking. Two people who live at the residence were arrested.
Brittany Farris, 22, and her sister, Rebecca Tieman, 27, were charged with conspiracy to commit delivery of a controlled substance. Inside the residence, detectives recovered approximately three grams of heroin, some of which was packaged for sale; a small amount of marijuana; a handgun; scales; drug paraphernalia; and cash.