- UPDATED: Sound Improved; Huntington's Cutbacks Lead to Retiree's Suicide
- Huntington Council Approves Abandonment, Sale to BB & T
- Combatting Environmental Destruction With Art
- One Nation, Under Sedation: Medicare Paid for Nearly 40 Million Tranquilizer Prescriptions in 2013
- Detroit man living in Huntington pleads guilty to federal gun crime
- Attorney General Morrisey Issues Statement Following Attendance at WOTUS Executive Order Signing Ceremony
- Gender Norms Shattered In New MAC Exhibition
- Japan Declares Crisis As Fukushima Reactor Begins Falling Into Ocean
- Toyko Tower Air Filter Filled with Radioactivity from Fukushima
- Piketon Diffusion Plant Clean Up Comment Period Extended
Huntington Police Make Drug Arrests
The search warrant was obtained after several complaints were received concerning possible drug trafficking. Two people who live at the residence were arrested.
Brittany Farris, 22, and her sister, Rebecca Tieman, 27, were charged with conspiracy to commit delivery of a controlled substance. Inside the residence, detectives recovered approximately three grams of heroin, some of which was packaged for sale; a small amount of marijuana; a handgun; scales; drug paraphernalia; and cash.