- Huntington Audit Recommendations Spur City Council Disagreement
- Super Heroes and Royalty Attract Throngs to Block Party IMAGES
- Q and A with Mayor Steve Williams: Audits ALWAYS have Findings....
- Southern Faces Federal Criminal Charges for Bankruptcy and Wire Fraud in January MCHM Spill
- Herd Tops King, 90-76
- Marshall University Board of Governors to hold emergency meeting this afternoon
- Motown Experience to Raise Funds for Keith Albee
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 12, 2014
- Groups Coalesce Against Fracking Activity in Ohio River Valley
- Friends Helping Kids Have Christmas
Huntington Police Make Drug Arrests
The search warrant was obtained after several complaints were received concerning possible drug trafficking. Two people who live at the residence were arrested.
Brittany Farris, 22, and her sister, Rebecca Tieman, 27, were charged with conspiracy to commit delivery of a controlled substance. Inside the residence, detectives recovered approximately three grams of heroin, some of which was packaged for sale; a small amount of marijuana; a handgun; scales; drug paraphernalia; and cash.