- Open Call for Netflix "Mind Hunter" Extras
- Forensic Science Graduate Program ranks number one in the nation on national assessment test scores
- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- Marshall University School of Medicine announces new chair of neurology
- OP ED: FOIA Exemptions Prevent Some Energy Workers from Proving Claim
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Multiple defendants plead guilty in Charleston to Federal crimes
- Spook Hunters Visit Pullman Square Marquee Cinema IMAGES
- World in Danger: The Fukushima California Connection
- Flash Flood Watch Covers River Cities
Tickets, sponsorships available for Paint the Capital City Green
To order tickets or become a sponsor, call 304-696-7138 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Individual tickets are $60 and will not be sold at the door. Ticket sales close Friday, Aug. 15.
Paint the Capital City Green is the nation's largest indoor pep rally for the Thundering Herd. Fans will enjoy a tailgate spread, entertainment by mascot Marco, the cheerleading squad, dance team and members of the Marshall University Marching Thunder. Special guests, including head football Coach Doc Holliday and his senior players, will speak about the future of Marshall University football.
Ticket holders will be entered into a drawing to win hotel accommodations and free admission to an away game.The 17th annual event, presented by Friends of Coal and sponsored in part by Huntington Bank, is hosted by the Big Green Scholarship Foundation and the Marshall University Alumni Association.