- Ralph Nader Radio Show airs Portsmouth "Toxic Avengers" Concerning Nuclear Whistle Blowers
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- Thundering Herd Community Mourns the Loss of Emileigh Cooper
- Panda Hugs and Crafts Greet Marquee Pullman Moviegoers IMAGES
- Charlie's Harley Davidson Recognized for Superior Performance
- "Elsa" Visits Children at South Charleston Library IMAGES
- Over the River….to Grandparent’s House We Go
- Property Rescue Initiatives to be Discussed
- Newly Engaged? WV Weddings Magazine offering last minute Valentine’s Day gift perfect for any Bride-to-be
- “Mauritius” to open Marshall Theatre’s semester Feb. 17
Tickets, sponsorships available for Paint the Capital City Green
To order tickets or become a sponsor, call 304-696-7138 or e-mail email@example.com. Individual tickets are $60 and will not be sold at the door. Ticket sales close Friday, Aug. 15.
Paint the Capital City Green is the nation's largest indoor pep rally for the Thundering Herd. Fans will enjoy a tailgate spread, entertainment by mascot Marco, the cheerleading squad, dance team and members of the Marshall University Marching Thunder. Special guests, including head football Coach Doc Holliday and his senior players, will speak about the future of Marshall University football.
Ticket holders will be entered into a drawing to win hotel accommodations and free admission to an away game.The 17th annual event, presented by Friends of Coal and sponsored in part by Huntington Bank, is hosted by the Big Green Scholarship Foundation and the Marshall University Alumni Association.