- Nuclear Accident in Illinois; Guards say Shelter in Place; Honeywell it all Stayed on Site
- OP-ED: Break-ups, Rejections and School Shootings: Educate Youth for Resiliency
- Conspiracy Alleged in Energy Worker Exposure at Hanford, Portsmouth
- Over the Highway and to the Trench Contaminated Huntington Materials Exposed Many
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 29, 2014
- New Gaming Arcade Business Opening in Downtown Huntington
- Huntington Man Arrested for Crack Cocaine Delivery
- A License to Steal, Kill, Cover Up and Do it All Over Again
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 28, 2014
- Precautionary Boil Water Advisory Issued for Customers in Barboursville – Advisory Revised to Include New Areas
Tickets, sponsorships available for Paint the Capital City Green
To order tickets or become a sponsor, call 304-696-7138 or e-mail email@example.com. Individual tickets are $60 and will not be sold at the door. Ticket sales close Friday, Aug. 15.
Paint the Capital City Green is the nation's largest indoor pep rally for the Thundering Herd. Fans will enjoy a tailgate spread, entertainment by mascot Marco, the cheerleading squad, dance team and members of the Marshall University Marching Thunder. Special guests, including head football Coach Doc Holliday and his senior players, will speak about the future of Marshall University football.
Ticket holders will be entered into a drawing to win hotel accommodations and free admission to an away game.The 17th annual event, presented by Friends of Coal and sponsored in part by Huntington Bank, is hosted by the Big Green Scholarship Foundation and the Marshall University Alumni Association.