- Nuclear Accident in Illinois; Guards say Shelter in Place; Honeywell it all Stayed on Site
- OP-ED: Break-ups, Rejections and School Shootings: Educate Youth for Resiliency
- Conspiracy Alleged in Energy Worker Exposure at Hanford, Portsmouth
- Over the Highway and to the Trench Contaminated Huntington Materials Exposed Many
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 29, 2014
- New Gaming Arcade Business Opening in Downtown Huntington
- A License to Steal, Kill, Cover Up and Do it All Over Again
- Huntington Man Arrested for Crack Cocaine Delivery
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 28, 2014
- Precautionary Boil Water Advisory Issued for Customers in Barboursville – Advisory Revised to Include New Areas
Former Booster Club Treasurer Indicted for Theft
The grand jury indicted the booster club’s former treasurer, Ernest "Todd" Bowers, 51, of Pataskala, on one count of theft, a felony of the fourth degree.
Bowers allegedly stole approximately $67,000 from the Booster Club over a four-year period. An investigation showed money was used for personal trips, adult entertainment, gas, food, personal cell phones, cable services, and education expenses for family members.
The case was investigated by the Ohio Attorney General’s Charitable Law Section.
A copy of the indictment is available here.