- Suspect At Large Following Huntington Shooting
- At Least 15 Shot at Cincinnati Nightclub; One Dead
- Finance Committee to Discuss AFSCME Collective Bargaining Agreement
- Best Friends for Adoption at American Legion IMAGES
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade, Visits Eastgate Mall Saturday in Cincy IMAGES
- Belle, Beast and Chorus Visit Marquee Pullman IMAGES
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 1, 2012
- Batman and Batgirl Visit Marquee Pullman with friends for "Lego Batman" debut
- Former Social Security Lawyer Indicated Judge Paid $10,000 a Month
- Downtown Huntington Sheetz Prepares to Open
Former Booster Club Treasurer Indicted for Theft
The grand jury indicted the booster club’s former treasurer, Ernest "Todd" Bowers, 51, of Pataskala, on one count of theft, a felony of the fourth degree.
Bowers allegedly stole approximately $67,000 from the Booster Club over a four-year period. An investigation showed money was used for personal trips, adult entertainment, gas, food, personal cell phones, cable services, and education expenses for family members.
The case was investigated by the Ohio Attorney General’s Charitable Law Section.
A copy of the indictment is available here.