- Orlando Mostly Deserted; This was a 9/11, a Former Huntington Resident Believes
- How Can You Help Flood Recovery in WV?
- Flooding Brings State of Emergency for 44 WV Counties
- Huntington Police Report Burglary, Possession, Overdose
- West Virginia American Water Responding to Operational Impacts of Widespread Flooding
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- Flash Flood Warning for Counties in Three States
- Flooding Closes Greenbrier
- Senate President Bill Cole Urges Caution During State of Emergency
- Huntington's Street Department Completes Upgrades, including Safer Dietz Hollow Dropoff Area
Former Booster Club Treasurer Indicted for Theft
The grand jury indicted the booster club’s former treasurer, Ernest "Todd" Bowers, 51, of Pataskala, on one count of theft, a felony of the fourth degree.
Bowers allegedly stole approximately $67,000 from the Booster Club over a four-year period. An investigation showed money was used for personal trips, adult entertainment, gas, food, personal cell phones, cable services, and education expenses for family members.
The case was investigated by the Ohio Attorney General’s Charitable Law Section.
A copy of the indictment is available here.