- DuPont withholds crucial information regarding the proposed sale of Washington Works plant
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- UPDATING ... 'Furious 7' Gonna Roll
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- Op-ed: Essay on hope, Israel, Palestine, Bereaved Parents Circle
- Huntington Celebrates Lifetimes of Making Magic
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: St Kitts-Nevis election fiasco: Symptom of a bigger problem
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Celebrate the CCJ--and Empower It
- People should always be skeptical when evaluating weight-loss products
- SHELLY'S WORLD: The One That Got Away
Former Booster Club Treasurer Indicted for Theft
The grand jury indicted the booster club’s former treasurer, Ernest "Todd" Bowers, 51, of Pataskala, on one count of theft, a felony of the fourth degree.
Bowers allegedly stole approximately $67,000 from the Booster Club over a four-year period. An investigation showed money was used for personal trips, adult entertainment, gas, food, personal cell phones, cable services, and education expenses for family members.
The case was investigated by the Ohio Attorney General’s Charitable Law Section.
A copy of the indictment is available here.