- TRANSCRIPT: Mayoral Candidate Alleges Mayor, Council "Embarassed" by Towing Outcry; Council Allegedly Persecutes Disabled Member for Backing Ordinance
- Marshall School of Medicine establishes new dentistry department
- Marshall’s dean of CITE receives Outstanding Civil Engineering Educator of the Year for 2015
- Law Enforcement Across North Carolina Comes Out in Favor of Syringe Exchange
- Non-Profit launched to promote medical cannabis reform
- Greenbrier County man pleads guilty to Federal crime involving oxycodone
- Detroit drug dealer sentenced to Federal prison for heroin crime
- Reps. Jenkins and Clark Introduce Opiod Prescribing Bill
- ANALYSIS: Efficency versus Dissent Collides at Council Meeting
- AT&T Announces Nearly 60 Jobs Available in Huntington
Former Booster Club Treasurer Indicted for Theft
The grand jury indicted the booster club’s former treasurer, Ernest "Todd" Bowers, 51, of Pataskala, on one count of theft, a felony of the fourth degree.
Bowers allegedly stole approximately $67,000 from the Booster Club over a four-year period. An investigation showed money was used for personal trips, adult entertainment, gas, food, personal cell phones, cable services, and education expenses for family members.
The case was investigated by the Ohio Attorney General’s Charitable Law Section.
A copy of the indictment is available here.