- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- UPDATING ... 'Furious 7' Gonna Roll
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX Mar. 31, 2015
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX Mar. 30, 2015
- Op-ed: Essay on hope, Israel, Palestine, Bereaved Parents Circle
- Huntington Celebrates Lifetimes of Making Magic
- People should always be skeptical when evaluating weight-loss products
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: St Kitts-Nevis election fiasco: Symptom of a bigger problem
- OP-ED:The Destruction of 'Forced Pooling'
FORMER WEST VIRGINIA DHHR EMPLOYEE PLEADS GUILTY TO FRAUD
Collins faces a maximum penalty of 30 years confinement and a potential fine of up to $500,000. Sentencing has been scheduled for October 29, 2014.
The investigation was conducted by the West Virginia DHHR, assisted by the United States Postal Inspection Service, and the United States Offices of Inspector General for the Department Health and Human Services, the Social Security Administration and the Department of Agriculture. Assistant United States Attorney Erik S. Goes is in charge of the prosecution.