- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- BREAKING: Huntington Sanitary Board Considers Rate Increase Monday
- One Council No Vote on Sanitary Board Increase
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- COMMENTARY: Sick Nuke Worker Demands Toxic Compensation Forum in Piketon
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Chesapeake, Ironton Advance in Huntington St. Joe Gold Bracket
- St. Joseph Invitational Basketball Tournament
- 'Real' Beasts Visit Marquee Pullman Celebrating "Fantastic Beasts" Reel Opening IMAGES
- Police Arrest Four on Drug Crimes
FORMER WEST VIRGINIA DHHR EMPLOYEE PLEADS GUILTY TO FRAUD
Collins faces a maximum penalty of 30 years confinement and a potential fine of up to $500,000. Sentencing has been scheduled for October 29, 2014.
The investigation was conducted by the West Virginia DHHR, assisted by the United States Postal Inspection Service, and the United States Offices of Inspector General for the Department Health and Human Services, the Social Security Administration and the Department of Agriculture. Assistant United States Attorney Erik S. Goes is in charge of the prosecution.