- Hunyington Police Arrest Male with Firearm on School Property
- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Stories of Homelessness
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Fire Prevention Parade Packs Downtown; Elsa of WV Inspired Sing-a-Longs
- Rooster's Hostesses Dress for Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- U.S. Attorney's Office and DEA announce collection sites for DEA's National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- And the Cosplay Winners Were.... Envelopes Opened at Con IMAGES
- City of Huntington Reminder About Campaign Signs
FORMER WEST VIRGINIA DHHR EMPLOYEE PLEADS GUILTY TO FRAUD
Collins faces a maximum penalty of 30 years confinement and a potential fine of up to $500,000. Sentencing has been scheduled for October 29, 2014.
The investigation was conducted by the West Virginia DHHR, assisted by the United States Postal Inspection Service, and the United States Offices of Inspector General for the Department Health and Human Services, the Social Security Administration and the Department of Agriculture. Assistant United States Attorney Erik S. Goes is in charge of the prosecution.