- Super Heroes and Royalty Attract Throngs to Block Party IMAGES
- Marshall Fashions & Carpenter Ants at Pullman IMAGES
- Ohio Man Indicted in Scam Targeting Car Dealerships
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- COMMENTARY: How to win hearts and minds in the Middle East
- CFPB Sues Sprint for Cramming Consumers with Unauthorized Third-Party Charges; Sprint Ignored Complaints from Consumers and Cost Them Tens of Millions of Dollars
- "My Brother, My Brother & Me" Sunday Night at City Hall Auditorium
- "The Interview" Will Open on Limited Screens Christmas Day; Park Place Stadium Schedules it Jan. 2
- Wolfpack Moves Past @HerdMBB
- Elegant Elsa Graces Wayne County Fair at Camden Park IMAGE GALLERY
FORMER WEST VIRGINIA DHHR EMPLOYEE PLEADS GUILTY TO FRAUD
Collins faces a maximum penalty of 30 years confinement and a potential fine of up to $500,000. Sentencing has been scheduled for October 29, 2014.
The investigation was conducted by the West Virginia DHHR, assisted by the United States Postal Inspection Service, and the United States Offices of Inspector General for the Department Health and Human Services, the Social Security Administration and the Department of Agriculture. Assistant United States Attorney Erik S. Goes is in charge of the prosecution.