- Huntington Police Make Arrest for Possession, Reports Taken for Destruction of Property, Burglary, Overdose
- Man Arrested for Attempted Murder of Huntington Police Officer
- One of EEOC’s First Lawsuits Alleging Sex Discrimination Based on Sexual Orientation Settles
- Huntington Police Exeucute 7th Avenue Search Warrent; Six Arrests; Seize Heroin, Guns, Cash
- Council Passes Union Extensions; Fire Department Members Line Up in Hallway
- Charlotte School of Law Launches Eviction & Homelessness Prevention Clinic; How Do Similar Laws Impact Huntingtotn?
- For Now City Hall Off Limits to Republican Mayoral Candidate in Huntington
- Frontier Communications Donates $50,000 to American Red Cross Disaster Relief Efforts
- Parkersburg man sentenced to over 12 years in Federal prison for possessing child pornography
- Suspected Serial Rapist Charged with Raping Seven Women Between 1993-2003
FORMER WEST VIRGINIA DHHR EMPLOYEE PLEADS GUILTY TO FRAUD
Collins faces a maximum penalty of 30 years confinement and a potential fine of up to $500,000. Sentencing has been scheduled for October 29, 2014.
The investigation was conducted by the West Virginia DHHR, assisted by the United States Postal Inspection Service, and the United States Offices of Inspector General for the Department Health and Human Services, the Social Security Administration and the Department of Agriculture. Assistant United States Attorney Erik S. Goes is in charge of the prosecution.