- Charleston Had only Three Hour Water Reserve when MCHM Spilled
- "Hobbit" will Dominate Boxoffice; "Wild" & "Big Eyes" Slated for Debut
- Will Smith, Cara Delevingne Cast as Super Villains in "Suicide Squad"
- UPDATED: Officials Speak of Marshall's Growth During President Kopp's Tenure
- Buckeye Elite National Basketball Showcase To Take Place in Huntington This Weekend
- OP-ED: Do Wars Really Defend America’s Freedom?
- OP-ED: Commemorate Universal Children’s Day: End Child Labor
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 18, 2014
- CFPB and States Take Action Against Freedom Stores for Illegal Debt Collection Practices Against Servicemembers
- Huntington Pedestrian Killed Wednesday Evening:
Belle of Cincinnati Parking and Boarding Information
Friday, July 25, 2014 - 21:26 Updated 20 weeks ago
However, riverboat passengers will be able to park on the western end of the riverfront and can even unload passengers next to the dock. Please use the 10th Street entrance to Harris Riverfront Park on Sunday to access the riverboat. Volunteers at the gate will guide you.
Here are the times and costs for the cruises. For more information, visit www.bbriverboats.com: