- Major Economic Development Announcement for Huntington
- DEVELOPING... Cincinnati TV Station Reports 30 OD's in One Day
- Marshall rolls out active shooter training for faculty, staff and students
- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- Third meth mule pleads guilty for role in California-to-West Virginia drug conspiracy
- General Counsel at West Virginia Department of Administration Selected as CSG Toll Fellow
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Why Are We Still Wasting Billions on Homeland Security Projects That Don’t Make Us Safer?
- Sandusky County Sheriff Indicted on 43 Counts
- Huntington's professional cosplay model Bunny Bombshell at WV PopCon this weekend
Belle of Cincinnati Parking and Boarding Information
Friday, July 25, 2014 - 21:26 Updated 2 years ago
However, riverboat passengers will be able to park on the western end of the riverfront and can even unload passengers next to the dock. Please use the 10th Street entrance to Harris Riverfront Park on Sunday to access the riverboat. Volunteers at the gate will guide you.
Here are the times and costs for the cruises. For more information, visit www.bbriverboats.com: