- Five to be inducted into Marshall’s College of Business Hall of Fame
- UPDATING ... Can any Film Overcome 'Furious 7's' Repeated Vehicular Suicide Stunts
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Pawn Shop Ordinance up for Vote
- OP-ED: Vanuatu and Tuvalu: inadequate response to human suffering
- OP-ED: Blood on the Corner: Dear UVA From an Alumnus
- Understanding the Suffering War Brings
- OP-ED: On 'Real Women': Don't Hate Me -- It's Genetic
- Costumes and Comic Books Bring Out the Tricon Nerds IMAGES
- OP-ED: Obama has wrong-footed Republicans in his war on ISIL
Huntington Wants Feedback on the Arts
Friday, July 25, 2014 - 21:32
EngageHuntington.com is a new community engagement website where citizens can collaborate with city officials and other residents on the future of Huntington.
The goal of the website is to get the community involved in the planning process. The site will be used as an online tool to generate new ideas and feedback from citizens using this interactive and accessible platform.
Feedback from the engagement website will be used by Mayor Steve Williams’ administration and City Council to lay out plans on a variety of projects.