- MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX Mar. 2, 2015
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- Local athlete goes from the small screen to the gridiron
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- OP-ED: Nonviolence is US - Nonviolent Activists Shape American Identity
- Will Smith's Caper Comedy Likely on Top; Can Lively 'Duff' Hold Strong? Click for Times
- OP-ED: Obama has wrong-footed Republicans in his war on ISIL
- OP-ED: Citizens Mobilize to Resist Undemocratic Corporate Water Grabs
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Saint Patrick’s Day Tribute to General Patrick Cleburne—The Fighting Irishman
- OP-ED: China’s Yuan will rival US dollar globally
Huntington Wants Feedback on the Arts
Friday, July 25, 2014 - 21:32
EngageHuntington.com is a new community engagement website where citizens can collaborate with city officials and other residents on the future of Huntington.
The goal of the website is to get the community involved in the planning process. The site will be used as an online tool to generate new ideas and feedback from citizens using this interactive and accessible platform.
Feedback from the engagement website will be used by Mayor Steve Williams’ administration and City Council to lay out plans on a variety of projects.