- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- Drug Distributors Penalized For Turning Blind Eye In Opioid Epidemic
- Detroit man pleads guilty to federal heroin crime committed in Huntington
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade, Visits Eastgate Mall Saturday in Cincy IMAGES
- Attorney General DeWine Announces Settlement to Recover Misused Charitable Funds
- FLASHBACK IMAGE COLLECTION: The Making of We Are Marshall In Huntington
- Attorney General Morrisey Reaffirms Advice to Local Schools Regarding Transgender Policy
- Mukherjee appointed dean of Lewis College of Business
- UPDATED: Large Selection New Tsubasacon Mascarade, Winners, Skits, Cosplaying IMAGES
- Big Pharma Quietly Enlists Leading Professors to Justify $1,000-Per-Day Drugs
Huntington Wants Feedback on the Arts
Friday, July 25, 2014 - 21:32
EngageHuntington.com is a new community engagement website where citizens can collaborate with city officials and other residents on the future of Huntington.
The goal of the website is to get the community involved in the planning process. The site will be used as an online tool to generate new ideas and feedback from citizens using this interactive and accessible platform.
Feedback from the engagement website will be used by Mayor Steve Williams’ administration and City Council to lay out plans on a variety of projects.