- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Sep. 19, 2014
- WV Broadcasting Hall of Fame announces 2014 inductees
- IMAGES: Midland Tops H.H.S. 31-26
- UPDATED: Dueling Drug Gangsters Hack Their Fates Through Thrilling "Tombstone"
- Unitarian Fellowship of Huntington to Hold Their 1st Annual Community Days!
- Huntington mayor, Supreme Court justices entered in quoits tournament
- United Way Fall Campaign to kick off Sept. 22 on Marshall University’s Huntington campus
- Marshall University celebrates grand opening of ‘world-class’ Visual Arts Center in downtown Huntington
- Former Secretary of State, Congressman Ken Hechler Turns 100 Years Old September 20
- Cpl. Goheen Retires from Huntington Police Department
Huntington Police Shoot, Kill Man at Third Avenue Bar
The officers discovered several people arguing inside the establishment. A man involved in the argument had a firearm that was visible to the officers. The officers repeatedly ordered the man not to move, but the man did not obey the orders and made movements that forced the Huntington Police officer to fire his weapon in response.
Robert Henderson, 37, was shot and was pronounced dead at the scene by Cabell County EMS. He had ties to both Detroit and Huntington.
Additional information will be released later.