- Special Prosecutor Will Be Appointed in Cabell County Regarding State Police Investigation of Mayor's Sick Leave Payment to Skip Holbrook
- Q and A with Councilman Caserta: Mayor Needs to be Held Accountable, Independent Audit Necessary
- Bid Specifics Revealed in Huntington Street Sweeping Program
- UPDATED...State Auditor Citied Lack of Adequate Policies, Controls for Some Huntington Financial Materials, 2013 and 2014
- Ohio Woman Found Guilty of 2009 Antifreeze Murder, Sentenced to 15 Years to Life
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Monongah' Examines Culture of West Virginia Coal Mine Operations As Well as 1907 Disaster -- The Worst Industrial Accident in Nation's History
- Council Approves KYOVA Grant Application
- 2014 Huntington Audit Has Statement Governing Sick Leave Payments
- "My Brother, My Brother & Me" Sunday Night at City Hall Auditorium
- PARALLEL UNIVERSE: Lincoln Electric Celebrates 81 Uninterrupted Years of Paying Employee Profit-Sharing Bonus
Huntington Police Shoot, Kill Man at Third Avenue Bar
The officers discovered several people arguing inside the establishment. A man involved in the argument had a firearm that was visible to the officers. The officers repeatedly ordered the man not to move, but the man did not obey the orders and made movements that forced the Huntington Police officer to fire his weapon in response.
Robert Henderson, 37, was shot and was pronounced dead at the scene by Cabell County EMS. He had ties to both Detroit and Huntington.
Additional information will be released later.