- Marshall Football Rises In National Rankings
- NAHB: Study Shows Substantial Regional Differences in New Single-Family Houses
- "Fury" Twists Through World War II Foot Soldier Carnage
- Bike license program offers security, vintage plates
- Attorney General DeWine Warns Consumers to Avoid Online Romance Scams
- BREAKING ... Man Identified in Highlawn Shooting Death
- Cato Breaks Record, No. 25 @HerdFB Cruises Past FIU 45-13
- Musical theatre talents from the Greenbrier to visit Marshall music and theatre students
- Rahall Supports Travel Ban to Ebola Impacted Countries
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 17, 2014
Huntington Police Shoot, Kill Man at Third Avenue Bar
The officers discovered several people arguing inside the establishment. A man involved in the argument had a firearm that was visible to the officers. The officers repeatedly ordered the man not to move, but the man did not obey the orders and made movements that forced the Huntington Police officer to fire his weapon in response.
Robert Henderson, 37, was shot and was pronounced dead at the scene by Cabell County EMS. He had ties to both Detroit and Huntington.
Additional information will be released later.