- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Led by Miami Duo, @HerdFB Wins Inaugural Boca Raton Bowl
- YEAR-END SPORTS OP-ED: Sports Crazy (or Just Crazy About Things That Matter Very Little)
- Discover some of West Virginia’s state park lodges in January 2015 with a “WV50” $50 room rate
- OP-ED: How Prosecutors Think
- OP-ED: How About Another Christmas Truce?
- "American Sniper" Likely to Dominate Boxoffice Again
- New Year's Day Hike at Ritter Park
- FINAL... Marshall 52, Northern Illinois 23
- OP-ED: Our Christmas Schizophrenia
Huntington Area Responders Work Together to Contain Blaze in City Landmark
Eric Sullivan, Sullivan Photography, has often followed the "firefighter" brothers, including during the woeful period when the city endured a rash of arson.
Sullivan captured the working together spirit of responders at the Morris Building. His pictures show Barboursville and Ceredo trucks pumping water onto the roof.
The Firefighters of Huntington WV posted the following "thank you" on social media:
We would like to send our deepest gratitude and appreciation to all the Departments and Agencies that helped with our fire this morning. It is because of all the help that was given that everyone went home safe.
We had one Firefighter that was injured but want everyone to know he is doing much better and will be home soon.
Thank you goes out to Barboursville Fire Dept., Ohio River Road Fire Dept., Green Valley Fire Dept., Ceredo Fire Dept., Kenova Fire Dept., Proctorville Fire Dept., Cabell County EMS, Cabell County Sheriff Dept., Huntington Police Department, The Salvation Army, the Huntington Red Cross, and a Huge Thank You goes out to our Dispatchers at Cabell County 911.
Thank you to Ona Fire Dept. And Milton Fire Dept. for covering the county stations while they were in the City.
Also, Thank You to all that delivered food and drinks and our retirees that came out to assist. Above and beyond. We Love all our Brothers and Sisters.
LINK TO SULLIVAN PHOTOGRAPHY: