- AT&T Announces Nearly 60 Jobs Available in Huntington
- NNSA releases Environmental Review of UPF Bomb Plant Plans
- Pike County Murder Investigation: Update
- Marshall University Forensic Science Graduate Program student receives national award
- School of Physical Therapy cloaks students during White Coat Ceremony
- May 7 th 2016 is Free Comic Book Day at Comic World
- Congressman Shuster Endorses Donald Trump for President
- President Bill Clinton to Campaign for Hillary Clinton in Kentucky
- Clinton Discussing Substance Abuse, Addiction at Charleston Briefing
- WV Film Office Announces New Casting Calls
Huntington Area Responders Work Together to Contain Blaze in City Landmark
Eric Sullivan, Sullivan Photography, has often followed the "firefighter" brothers, including during the woeful period when the city endured a rash of arson.
Sullivan captured the working together spirit of responders at the Morris Building. His pictures show Barboursville and Ceredo trucks pumping water onto the roof.
The Firefighters of Huntington WV posted the following "thank you" on social media:
We would like to send our deepest gratitude and appreciation to all the Departments and Agencies that helped with our fire this morning. It is because of all the help that was given that everyone went home safe.
We had one Firefighter that was injured but want everyone to know he is doing much better and will be home soon.
Thank you goes out to Barboursville Fire Dept., Ohio River Road Fire Dept., Green Valley Fire Dept., Ceredo Fire Dept., Kenova Fire Dept., Proctorville Fire Dept., Cabell County EMS, Cabell County Sheriff Dept., Huntington Police Department, The Salvation Army, the Huntington Red Cross, and a Huge Thank You goes out to our Dispatchers at Cabell County 911.
Thank you to Ona Fire Dept. And Milton Fire Dept. for covering the county stations while they were in the City.
Also, Thank You to all that delivered food and drinks and our retirees that came out to assist. Above and beyond. We Love all our Brothers and Sisters.
LINK TO SULLIVAN PHOTOGRAPHY: