- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- Marshall to be home of Ellis Marsalis International Jazz Piano Competition, Festival
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Two Possession Arrests, Two Warrants Executed by Huntinton Police
- McDonie family establishes Marshall School of Medicine Scholarship
- Huntington Police Net Eleven Individual Arrests Jan. 13 & Early Hours of Jan. 14
- Fire Prevention Parade Packs Downtown; FAREWELL Elsa of WV Inspired Sing-a-Longs
- Rooster's Hostesses Dress for Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- LOCATION CHANGE: Inaugural Private Party Planned for Schlotzsky's
Grant from Enterprise Holdings Foundation to MU Career Services to fund student internships
Monday, July 28, 2014 - 21:08 Special to HNN Provided by Marshall University
“Our nonprofit agencies in the Huntington area can provide valuable work experiences for our students who are interested in the nonprofit sector. Unfortunately, these agencies do not always have funding to provide a paid internship. This grant will allow four Marshall students to have a six-week paid internship in the nonprofit sector,” said Debby Stoler, assistant director for development and outreach in Marshall’s Career Services Center.
According to Stoler, Enterprise Rent-A-Car has provided and continues to provide internship and entry level employment opportunities to Marshall students.
“Enterprise has a top-notch program. They offer an exciting and progressive career path for those students and graduates who are passionate about a career in sales and management,” Stoler said.
Career Services’ goal is to have everything in place and be ready to offer these internships in the fall semester. The internships will be posted to Marshall JobTrax, and students will be able to apply through their JobTrax account.
For more information, contact MU Career Services at 304-696-2370 or firstname.lastname@example.org.