- EMail Sent to Council by Caserta
- Huntington Council Votes to Remove Chairman
- RAW TRANSCRIPT: Former Chairman Received Conflicting Attorney Advice on Pay Out Authority
- Improper Notice Apparently Given of Meeting that Removed Chairman Caserta
- OP-ED: Our Christmas Schizophrenia
- Motown Experience to Raise Funds for Keith Albee
- April Rotary Park Hike Scheduled
- Superintendent’s Statement Regarding the Passing of Dr. Stephen Kopp
- Holiday Garbage Pick Up Schedule Announced
- OP-ED: Vanuatu and Tuvalu: inadequate response to human suffering
Grant from Enterprise Holdings Foundation to MU Career Services to fund student internships
Monday, July 28, 2014 - 21:08 Special to HNN Provided by Marshall University
“Our nonprofit agencies in the Huntington area can provide valuable work experiences for our students who are interested in the nonprofit sector. Unfortunately, these agencies do not always have funding to provide a paid internship. This grant will allow four Marshall students to have a six-week paid internship in the nonprofit sector,” said Debby Stoler, assistant director for development and outreach in Marshall’s Career Services Center.
According to Stoler, Enterprise Rent-A-Car has provided and continues to provide internship and entry level employment opportunities to Marshall students.
“Enterprise has a top-notch program. They offer an exciting and progressive career path for those students and graduates who are passionate about a career in sales and management,” Stoler said.
Career Services’ goal is to have everything in place and be ready to offer these internships in the fall semester. The internships will be posted to Marshall JobTrax, and students will be able to apply through their JobTrax account.
For more information, contact MU Career Services at 304-696-2370 or email@example.com.