- Huntington Council Votes to Remove Chairman
- EMail Sent to Council by Caserta
- National Geographic to Debut Mostly WV Filmed "American Genius"
- RAW TRANSCRIPT: Former Chairman Received Conflicting Attorney Advice on Pay Out Authority
- Costumes and Comic Books Bring Out the Tricon Nerds IMAGES
- Ball: Caserta Went Beyond Asking Questions.... but Let's Move On and Make the City Better
- Mayor Steve Strolls Areas Surrounding Central City IMAGES
- Sticking Together, Surprising Stats; IMAGES Town Meeting Drug Abuse
- Wolfpack Moves Past @HerdMBB
- WV PSC Warns of Utility Billing Scam
Praise for Huntington Sanitary Board and Lou Akers by Resident
A woman stepped forward with praise for HSB/Water Quality Director Lou Akers. Why? He and his employees provided exceptional service to her situation with stormwater. In particular, she applauded "contact with a person" rather than a machine.
The HSB and Water Quality Board had an item on council's agenda: They are purchasing the former SS Logan Building to consolidate all operations. The move will save $55,000 a year. The current West Huntington office (former post office and Westmor Theater is month to month).
Council will vote on the purchase at its first August meeting.