- Fire Prevention Parade IMAGES
- Marshall University is only registered Exercise is Medicine® campus; free activities scheduled for Oct. 5-
- FitFest Raises Funds for Ambrose Trail IMAGES
- Robbery Warrant Issued for Female Robbery Suspect
- Marshall University School of Pharmacy marks American Pharmacists Month; Generation Rx program founder scheduled to speak
- Comcast Franchise Renewal Delayed
- Tsubasacon Coming This Weekend
- Marvel Universe Live Heads for Charleston in December
- Huntington's Bunny Bombshell at Con
- Cheer Competition Winners from Huntington's BSSA
Shindig for Animal Shelter Scheduled
Tuesday, July 29, 2014 - 23:29 Updated 1 year ago
Tickets are $35 and will include drinks and light hors d'oeuvres. John Eric Booth will be the featured entertainment, and there will be a silent auction.
All proceeds go to the shelter for completion of shelter barns and Operation: Cat Snip.
For ticket information, call Cindy Null at 740-237-2560 or John Brumley at 304-634-5202.