- Five to be inducted into Marshall’s College of Business Hall of Fame
- Costumes and Comic Books Bring Out the Tricon Nerds IMAGES
- Four Injured in Interstate 64 Accident
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- HMDA May Purchase Huntington Urban Renewal Parking Lots for Bond Payoff, Redevelopment
- UPDATING ... Can any Film Overcome 'Furious 7's' Repeated Vehicular Suicide Stunts
- AAA Forecasts Year-End Holiday Travel Up 4.5 % in the South Atlantic Region
- UPDATED: Officials Speak of Marshall's Growth During President Kopp's Tenure
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 23, 2014
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 22, 2014
Shindig for Animal Shelter Scheduled
Tuesday, July 29, 2014 - 23:29 Updated 38 weeks ago
Tickets are $35 and will include drinks and light hors d'oeuvres. John Eric Booth will be the featured entertainment, and there will be a silent auction.
All proceeds go to the shelter for completion of shelter barns and Operation: Cat Snip.
For ticket information, call Cindy Null at 740-237-2560 or John Brumley at 304-634-5202.