- Marshall Football Rises In National Rankings
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Leaving Time': A Good Introduction to Jodi Picoult's Works If You've Never Read Her; Fulfills Expectations If You're a Fan
- Bike license program offers security, vintage plates
- NAHB: Study Shows Substantial Regional Differences in New Single-Family Houses
- "Fury" Twists Through World War II Foot Soldier Carnage
- BREAKING ... Man Identified in Highlawn Shooting Death
- Attorney General DeWine Warns Consumers to Avoid Online Romance Scams
- Rose Clippings to be Given Away
- Cato Breaks Record, No. 25 @HerdFB Cruises Past FIU 45-13
- Musical theatre talents from the Greenbrier to visit Marshall music and theatre students
Huntington Skateboard Park Exceeds Fund Raising Goals, Phase I Open by December 31
Volunteers told council --- and long time supporter Scott Caserta --- that approximately $11,000 had been raised to match the Tony Hawk $5,000 grant. These funds came from a V Club concert, T shirt sales, Skate Day donations and $5,000 from one business.
City Council moved the ordinance to start construction of the City Skate Park at Harris Riverfront to a second reading. If approved at second reading, Phase I of the Skate park will be completed by end of December.