- Heroin and Fentanyl Are the Most Popular Drugs in Charleston Right Now, Police Say. Meth Use Is on the Upswing
- Marshall psychology doctoral degree ranked No. 2 in the U.S.
- UPDATED... HPD Nets Four Controlled Substance Arrests September 23-24; Burglaries Reported
- Cleveland OD Deaths Prompt Public Health Warning
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- - Candidates go beyond sound bites on major issues facing older West Virginians & their families
- FIRST LOOK: "Magnificent Seven" Saddles Up Excitement as an Ole West Mercenary Squad
- Hundreds of Nonprofit Organizations Join to Demand Reform of "Rogue" Agency
- "What the Night Can Do" begins filming in Lewisburg Sep. 26
Huntington Skateboard Park Exceeds Fund Raising Goals, Phase I Open by December 31
Volunteers told council --- and long time supporter Scott Caserta --- that approximately $11,000 had been raised to match the Tony Hawk $5,000 grant. These funds came from a V Club concert, T shirt sales, Skate Day donations and $5,000 from one business.
City Council moved the ordinance to start construction of the City Skate Park at Harris Riverfront to a second reading. If approved at second reading, Phase I of the Skate park will be completed by end of December.