- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Nov. 21, 2014
- Marquee Pullman & Pullman Square Turn 10
- Top Films of 2014 with Guest Expert Input
- US Attorney Collects Over $8 Million for Taxpayers
- Council Asked to Approve Budget Restraints Following Negative Projection
- "Mockingjay Part One" Evokes Symbolism, Thought, Less Hunting
- Marshall University receives in-kind software grant from Siemens PLM Software
- Local writers Marie Manilla and Nicole Lawrence to read from their work at Marshall University
- Marshall Men's Basketball: Herd Falls to Seventh-Ranked Louisville, 85-67
- Highlanders Triumph Over Midland
Huntington Skateboard Park Exceeds Fund Raising Goals, Phase I Open by December 31
Volunteers told council --- and long time supporter Scott Caserta --- that approximately $11,000 had been raised to match the Tony Hawk $5,000 grant. These funds came from a V Club concert, T shirt sales, Skate Day donations and $5,000 from one business.
City Council moved the ordinance to start construction of the City Skate Park at Harris Riverfront to a second reading. If approved at second reading, Phase I of the Skate park will be completed by end of December.