- Five to be inducted into Marshall’s College of Business Hall of Fame
- Costumes and Comic Books Bring Out the Tricon Nerds IMAGES
- Four Injured in Interstate 64 Accident
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- HMDA May Purchase Huntington Urban Renewal Parking Lots for Bond Payoff, Redevelopment
- UPDATING ... Can any Film Overcome 'Furious 7's' Repeated Vehicular Suicide Stunts
- AAA Forecasts Year-End Holiday Travel Up 4.5 % in the South Atlantic Region
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 23, 2014
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 22, 2014
- UPDATED: Officials Speak of Marshall's Growth During President Kopp's Tenure
Huntington Skateboard Park Exceeds Fund Raising Goals, Phase I Open by December 31
Volunteers told council --- and long time supporter Scott Caserta --- that approximately $11,000 had been raised to match the Tony Hawk $5,000 grant. These funds came from a V Club concert, T shirt sales, Skate Day donations and $5,000 from one business.
City Council moved the ordinance to start construction of the City Skate Park at Harris Riverfront to a second reading. If approved at second reading, Phase I of the Skate park will be completed by end of December.