- Marshall Fashions & Carpenter Ants at Pullman IMAGES
- Ohio Man Indicted in Scam Targeting Car Dealerships
- "The Interview" Will Open on Limited Screens Christmas Day; Park Place Stadium Schedules it Jan. 2
- For "The Interview" Will Small Screen Lose Wonder and Suspension of Disbelief?
- COMMENTARY: How to win hearts and minds in the Middle East
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Monongah' Examines Culture of West Virginia Coal Mine Operations As Well as 1907 Disaster -- The Worst Industrial Accident in Nation's History
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 12, 2014
- Census Bureau Estimates Show How School-Age Child Poverty in Every County Compares with Prerecession Levels
- Friends Helping Kids Have Christmas
- OP-ED: The $7 Million University President
Grace Food Pantry in Guyandotte
Wednesday, July 30, 2014 - 18:30 From Press Release
All of this is a fund raiser to raise money for Grace Food Pantry to help us feed the less fortunate and restock our shelves for our two backpack schools , we feed 65 children a week and this includes breakfast, lunch ,dinner ,snacks along with drinks for Two days until the children can go back to school to eat .We have been feeding children all summer on an average of 20 children a day and providing food for backpacks for Payton Elementary summer program so we have not been able to keep our shelves stocked and we are in desperate need . We are having a dunk tank and the challenge is to raise money to make a challenge for people to get in the tank and if they decline they have to match those donations and my sister, Sue Easthom has challenged me Connie Miler (the owner of Grace Food Pantry)to get in the dunk tank , I have not raise any money to get myself out of this one , Pastor Lee Dean of Mud River Baptist Church has been challenged by his church members & I really don't think he's getting out of this one either & how about a local politician .....Dale Anderson II has been challenged as well . We are having a silent Auction and the biggest thing to auction off is a special private dinner with the City of Huntington's Mayor Steve Williams .