- West Huntington Drug Bust
- Huntington's First Woman Fire Chief Beams,"Whatever They Choose to Be , Young Girls Can Be That"
- Annapolis Has Nearly Double Overdoses in First Months of 2017
- Oak Ridge Demolition of Enriched Uranium Processing Plant Led to Radiation in the City's Sewer Facilities
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade, Visits Eastgate Mall Saturday in Cincy IMAGES
- Huntington Council Unanimously Approves Budget
- Huntington woman pleads guilty to federal heroin charge
- Finance Committee Hears Highlights of Local 598 Labor Management
- Batman and Batgirl Visit Marquee Pullman with friends for "Lego Batman" debut
- HarbisonWalker International Selects Location for New Monolithics Refractory Plant
Marshall Football Announces Open Portion of August Camp Schedule
Wednesday, July 30, 2014 - 18:32 Special to HNN Provided by Herd Zone
The Monday-Friday practices are open to the public and will last approximately two hours. The first Saturday practice on Aug. 9 will be open to the public as well.
The Thundering Herd will host its Fan Day on Sunday, Aug. 10 from 4-6 p.m. on the turf at Joan C. Edwards Stadium. Fans are asked to remain in the chairback sections on the west side of the stadium until the team heads to the east stands for the team photo. At that time, fans will be permitted to enter the field area for access to take a team photo in a designated area. Upon the completion of the team photo, student-athletes will be made available on the field for autographs. Admission is free. There will be a special unveiling at this year’s Fan Day, so it is recommended that all Marshall fans attend.
A scrimmage on Saturday, Aug. 16 is scheduled at 7 p.m. and will be open only to Big Green members. However, those wishing to join the Big Green will be able to do so by visiting customer service representatives at Gate A. Marshall University students may gain admittance free of charge to the scrimmage by presenting a valid student ID at Gate A.
Open Practice Schedule
Monday, Aug. 4 -- 9:45 a.m., 3:45 p.m. (two split squad workouts first four days)
Tuesday, Aug. 5 -- 9:45 a.m., 3:45 p.m.
Wednesday, Aug. 6 -- 9:45 a.m., 3:45 p.m.
Thursday, Aug. 7 - 9:45 a.m., 3:45 p.m.
Friday, Aug. 8 -- 2:30 p.m.
Saturday, Aug. 9 – 1:30 p.m.
Sunday, Aug. 10- Fan Day (4-6 p.m.; gates open at 3:30 p.m.)
Monday, Aug. 11 -- 9:15 a.m., 4 p.m.
Tuesday, Aug. 12 -- 2:30 p.m.
Wednesday, Aug. 13 -- 9:15 a.m., 4 p.m.
Thursday, Aug. 14 -- 2:30 p.m.
Friday, Aug. 15 -- 9:15 a.m., 4 p.m.
Saturday, Aug. 16-7 p.m. (Scrimmage; gates open at 6:30 p.m.)