- Major Economic Development Announcement for Huntington
- DEVELOPING... Cincinnati TV Station Reports 30 OD's in One Day
- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- Marshall rolls out active shooter training for faculty, staff and students
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- General Counsel at West Virginia Department of Administration Selected as CSG Toll Fellow
- Third meth mule pleads guilty for role in California-to-West Virginia drug conspiracy
- Why Are We Still Wasting Billions on Homeland Security Projects That Don’t Make Us Safer?
- Huntington's professional cosplay model Bunny Bombshell at WV PopCon this weekend
- Sandusky County Sheriff Indicted on 43 Counts
Marshall Football Announces Open Portion of August Camp Schedule
Wednesday, July 30, 2014 - 18:32 Special to HNN Provided by Herd Zone
The Monday-Friday practices are open to the public and will last approximately two hours. The first Saturday practice on Aug. 9 will be open to the public as well.
The Thundering Herd will host its Fan Day on Sunday, Aug. 10 from 4-6 p.m. on the turf at Joan C. Edwards Stadium. Fans are asked to remain in the chairback sections on the west side of the stadium until the team heads to the east stands for the team photo. At that time, fans will be permitted to enter the field area for access to take a team photo in a designated area. Upon the completion of the team photo, student-athletes will be made available on the field for autographs. Admission is free. There will be a special unveiling at this year’s Fan Day, so it is recommended that all Marshall fans attend.
A scrimmage on Saturday, Aug. 16 is scheduled at 7 p.m. and will be open only to Big Green members. However, those wishing to join the Big Green will be able to do so by visiting customer service representatives at Gate A. Marshall University students may gain admittance free of charge to the scrimmage by presenting a valid student ID at Gate A.
Open Practice Schedule
Monday, Aug. 4 -- 9:45 a.m., 3:45 p.m. (two split squad workouts first four days)
Tuesday, Aug. 5 -- 9:45 a.m., 3:45 p.m.
Wednesday, Aug. 6 -- 9:45 a.m., 3:45 p.m.
Thursday, Aug. 7 - 9:45 a.m., 3:45 p.m.
Friday, Aug. 8 -- 2:30 p.m.
Saturday, Aug. 9 – 1:30 p.m.
Sunday, Aug. 10- Fan Day (4-6 p.m.; gates open at 3:30 p.m.)
Monday, Aug. 11 -- 9:15 a.m., 4 p.m.
Tuesday, Aug. 12 -- 2:30 p.m.
Wednesday, Aug. 13 -- 9:15 a.m., 4 p.m.
Thursday, Aug. 14 -- 2:30 p.m.
Friday, Aug. 15 -- 9:15 a.m., 4 p.m.
Saturday, Aug. 16-7 p.m. (Scrimmage; gates open at 6:30 p.m.)