- Three People Arrested in Connection with Multi-County Drug Trafficking Operation
- Marshall University Forensic Science Graduate Program student receives national award
- Governor Tomblin Endorses Hillary Clinton for President
- Bernie Packs Huntington's Big Sandy; Hillary and Trump Win Big IMAGES
- More than 1,700 to graduate from Marshall University May 7
- AG DeWine Sues Out-of-State Telemarketer for Misleading Ohioans about Computer Virus
- Marshall Health expands pediatric office on Route 60
- U.S. Attorney's Office announces collection sites for DEA's National Prescription Drug Take-Back Day
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- TRANSCRIPT: Mayoral Candidate Alleges Mayor, Council "Embarassed" by Towing Outcry; Council Allegedly Persecutes Disabled Member for Backing Ordinance
Marshall Football Announces Open Portion of August Camp Schedule
Wednesday, July 30, 2014 - 18:32 Special to HNN Provided by Herd Zone
The Monday-Friday practices are open to the public and will last approximately two hours. The first Saturday practice on Aug. 9 will be open to the public as well.
The Thundering Herd will host its Fan Day on Sunday, Aug. 10 from 4-6 p.m. on the turf at Joan C. Edwards Stadium. Fans are asked to remain in the chairback sections on the west side of the stadium until the team heads to the east stands for the team photo. At that time, fans will be permitted to enter the field area for access to take a team photo in a designated area. Upon the completion of the team photo, student-athletes will be made available on the field for autographs. Admission is free. There will be a special unveiling at this year’s Fan Day, so it is recommended that all Marshall fans attend.
A scrimmage on Saturday, Aug. 16 is scheduled at 7 p.m. and will be open only to Big Green members. However, those wishing to join the Big Green will be able to do so by visiting customer service representatives at Gate A. Marshall University students may gain admittance free of charge to the scrimmage by presenting a valid student ID at Gate A.
Open Practice Schedule
Monday, Aug. 4 -- 9:45 a.m., 3:45 p.m. (two split squad workouts first four days)
Tuesday, Aug. 5 -- 9:45 a.m., 3:45 p.m.
Wednesday, Aug. 6 -- 9:45 a.m., 3:45 p.m.
Thursday, Aug. 7 - 9:45 a.m., 3:45 p.m.
Friday, Aug. 8 -- 2:30 p.m.
Saturday, Aug. 9 – 1:30 p.m.
Sunday, Aug. 10- Fan Day (4-6 p.m.; gates open at 3:30 p.m.)
Monday, Aug. 11 -- 9:15 a.m., 4 p.m.
Tuesday, Aug. 12 -- 2:30 p.m.
Wednesday, Aug. 13 -- 9:15 a.m., 4 p.m.
Thursday, Aug. 14 -- 2:30 p.m.
Friday, Aug. 15 -- 9:15 a.m., 4 p.m.
Saturday, Aug. 16-7 p.m. (Scrimmage; gates open at 6:30 p.m.)