- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- It's CamperTime! At Beech Fork State Park August 29, 2015
- Christmas Kente Ceremony for winter graduates is Saturday at Marshall
- OP ED COLUMN: Billionaire Receives Millions in Tax Credits for his Company
- Live Theatricals for December
- AAA Forecasts Year-End Holiday Travel Up 4.5 % in the South Atlantic Region
- Salt Storage Shed Now Open
- Beech Fork State Park responds to camping trends with online reservations in 2015
- Mardi Gras Masquerade at Twin Falls State Park for New Year’s Eve
- Motown Experience to Raise Funds for Keith Albee
Harry Potter Huntington Open Air Cinema Offering
Wednesday, July 30, 2014 - 19:36 Updated 1 year ago
Lawn chairs and snacks are permitted (no glass bottles), and the movie is only $1! The shopkeepers offer reasonably priced concessions, popcorn and homemade treats. Check www.facebook.com/cinemaunderthestarswv for updates and a complete schedule.