- DuPont withholds crucial information regarding the proposed sale of Washington Works plant
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- UPDATING ... 'Furious 7' Gonna Roll
- Op-ed: Essay on hope, Israel, Palestine, Bereaved Parents Circle
- Huntington Celebrates Lifetimes of Making Magic
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Celebrate the CCJ--and Empower It
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: St Kitts-Nevis election fiasco: Symptom of a bigger problem
- SHELLY'S WORLD: The One That Got Away
- People should always be skeptical when evaluating weight-loss products
RECALLS THIS WEEK: Youth Bicycles, Welding Torch Handles, and Other Product Recalls
This recall involves 20 inch Avigo Turn N Burn youth bicycles with model number 8107-62. The model number and date of manufacture, “08202013,” are printed on a data label on the frame’s seat tube.
WELDING TORCH HANDLES
Harris Products Group is recalling welding torch handles sold nationwide and in Canada from December 2013 to May 2014. The torch handles can leak oxygen or fuel, posing a fire hazard.
This recall involves two models of torch handles that were sold under the Lincoln Electric® and Harris Products Group® brand names. Welding torch model numbers include 18-5 and 85. Manufacture date codes include FM, GA, GB and GC. A complete list can be found at www.recalls.org.
Consumers should contact Harris Products Group at (800) 447-6906 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET Monday through Friday or online at www.harrisproductsgroup.com to receive a free replacement. More info at www.recalls.org.
Philips Lighting is recalling Philips “Lightolier” brand AF4SY Decorative Glass Lens distributed nationwide from February 2007 to December 2013. The decorative glass lens can shatter and result in falling pieces of glass, posing a risk of laceration.
This recall involves Philips “Lightolier” brand AF4SY decorative glass lenses used on various types of light fixtures. The product number is on the packaging.
Consumers should contact Philips Lighting at (800) 475-9840 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET Monday through Friday or online at www.philips.com/recall for a free replacement unit. More info at www.recalls.org.