- Orlando Mostly Deserted; This was a 9/11, a Former Huntington Resident Believes
- How Can You Help Flood Recovery in WV?
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Flooding Closes Greenbrier
- A Natsu No Romp for Sailor Moon Crystal and Scouts IMAGES
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- West Virginia American Water Response to Flood-Related Operational Impacts Continues
- Flooding Brings State of Emergency for 44 WV Counties
- West Virginia American Water Responding to Operational Impacts of Widespread Flooding
- Senate President Bill Cole Urges Caution During State of Emergency
RECALLS THIS WEEK: Youth Bicycles, Welding Torch Handles, and Other Product Recalls
This recall involves 20 inch Avigo Turn N Burn youth bicycles with model number 8107-62. The model number and date of manufacture, “08202013,” are printed on a data label on the frame’s seat tube.
WELDING TORCH HANDLES
Harris Products Group is recalling welding torch handles sold nationwide and in Canada from December 2013 to May 2014. The torch handles can leak oxygen or fuel, posing a fire hazard.
This recall involves two models of torch handles that were sold under the Lincoln Electric® and Harris Products Group® brand names. Welding torch model numbers include 18-5 and 85. Manufacture date codes include FM, GA, GB and GC. A complete list can be found at www.recalls.org.
Consumers should contact Harris Products Group at (800) 447-6906 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET Monday through Friday or online at www.harrisproductsgroup.com to receive a free replacement. More info at www.recalls.org.
Philips Lighting is recalling Philips “Lightolier” brand AF4SY Decorative Glass Lens distributed nationwide from February 2007 to December 2013. The decorative glass lens can shatter and result in falling pieces of glass, posing a risk of laceration.
This recall involves Philips “Lightolier” brand AF4SY decorative glass lenses used on various types of light fixtures. The product number is on the packaging.
Consumers should contact Philips Lighting at (800) 475-9840 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET Monday through Friday or online at www.philips.com/recall for a free replacement unit. More info at www.recalls.org.