- Music professors to perform on historical instruments during free performance
- "The Interview" Will Open on Limited Screens Christmas Day; Park Place Stadium Schedules it Jan. 2
- Restructuring Cited for Public Works Director Dismissal
- Marshall University Board of Governors to hold emergency meeting this afternoon
- Ohio Man Indicted in Scam Targeting Car Dealerships
- Political Satire: Portsmouth Considering Marting Building for City Offices ... Again
- OP-ED: US Attends, then Defies Conference on Nuclear Weapons Effects & Abolition
- Pre Christmas Live Theatricals
- Prestera Center observes Overdose Prevention Awareness Day
- RECALLS THIS WEEK: Keurig Brewing Systems, Bean Bag Chairs, and Other Product Recalls
RECALLS THIS WEEK: Youth Bicycles, Welding Torch Handles, and Other Product Recalls
This recall involves 20 inch Avigo Turn N Burn youth bicycles with model number 8107-62. The model number and date of manufacture, “08202013,” are printed on a data label on the frame’s seat tube.
WELDING TORCH HANDLES
Harris Products Group is recalling welding torch handles sold nationwide and in Canada from December 2013 to May 2014. The torch handles can leak oxygen or fuel, posing a fire hazard.
This recall involves two models of torch handles that were sold under the Lincoln Electric® and Harris Products Group® brand names. Welding torch model numbers include 18-5 and 85. Manufacture date codes include FM, GA, GB and GC. A complete list can be found at www.recalls.org.
Consumers should contact Harris Products Group at (800) 447-6906 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET Monday through Friday or online at www.harrisproductsgroup.com to receive a free replacement. More info at www.recalls.org.
Philips Lighting is recalling Philips “Lightolier” brand AF4SY Decorative Glass Lens distributed nationwide from February 2007 to December 2013. The decorative glass lens can shatter and result in falling pieces of glass, posing a risk of laceration.
This recall involves Philips “Lightolier” brand AF4SY decorative glass lenses used on various types of light fixtures. The product number is on the packaging.
Consumers should contact Philips Lighting at (800) 475-9840 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET Monday through Friday or online at www.philips.com/recall for a free replacement unit. More info at www.recalls.org.