- Marquee Pullman & Pullman Square Turn 10
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Nov. 21, 2014
- US Attorney Collects Over $8 Million for Taxpayers
- Council Asked to Approve Budget Restraints Following Negative Projection
- Marshall Men's Basketball: Herd Falls to Seventh-Ranked Louisville, 85-67
- Highlanders Triumph Over Midland
- Marshall University receives in-kind software grant from Siemens PLM Software
- No. 18 @HerdFB Holds Off UAB; Improves to 11-0
- Schray earns national honors as top professor in West Virginia
- Local writers Marie Manilla and Nicole Lawrence to read from their work at Marshall University
Collectible Bobblehead for July: Barry Larkin
The bobbleheads are free with regular-price admission to the Reds Hall of Fame beginning Friday, Aug. 1 at 10 a.m. and will be available Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays throughout the month of August, while supplies last.
One of the most complete players in Reds history, Larkin’s remarkable career culminated with his induction into the National Baseball Hall of Fame in 2012. Of the many unforgettable moments of Larkin’s career, his celebratory leap after the Reds’ completed their sweep of the A’s in the 1990 World Series ranks among the most indelible of his career. The bobblehead replicates that triumphant moment in great detail, including the dirt that stained the front of his uniform from a slide earlier in the game.
Larkin was inducted into the Reds Hall of Fame in 2008.
The bobblehead series continues each month through September with a different Reds legend in a classic pose that highlights an iconic image or moment from their Reds career.
• May: Sparky Anderson (only available through the purchase of a membership)
• June: Jim O’Toole (only available through the purchase of a membership)
• July: Eric Davis (only available through the purchase of a membership)
• August: Barry Larkin
• September: Pete Rose
Admission to the Reds Hall of Fame & Museum is $10 for adults, $8 for students/seniors and $6 for active military/veterans.
The best way to ensure a bobblehead is to join the Hall of Fame & Museum as a member:
• $50 Reds Fan membership (individual) gets the Sparky Anderson and Jim O’Toole bobbleheads.
• $85 All-Star membership (family) gets the Sparky Anderson, Jim O’Toole, Eric Davis and Barry Larkin bobbleheads.
• $200 MVP and $1,000 World Champion memberships get all five bobbleheads plus additional perks and gifts.
About the Reds Hall of Fame & Museum:
Driven by a mission to celebrate greatness, preserve history and provide inspiration, the Reds Hall of Fame & Museum is the place where the story of Reds baseball comes alive each day. Established in 1958, the Reds Hall of Fame is the oldest continually operating team Hall of Fame in all of baseball. Since its inception, 81 players, managers and executives have been honored with induction.
The Museum features 15,000 square feet of historical, interactive and educational exhibits, highlighting the rich and storied tradition of the Reds for fans of all ages.
Located next to Great American Ball Park, The Reds Hall of Fame & Museum is open 10 a.m. to 5 p.m year-round with extended hours on game days.
Plan your visit at www.redsmuseum.org or by calling (513) 765-7923.