- ISIS Troops One Mile from Baghdad
- Huntington District artifacts transferred to the Veterans Curation Program
- Ciccarelli named Huntington’s next chief of police
- CFPB Takes Action Against Flagstar Bank for Violating New Mortgage Servicing Rules; Flagstar to Pay $37.5 Million for Blocking Mortgage Borrowers' Attempts to Save Their Homes
- Marshall's Department of Social Work provides job opportunities to students through child welfare program
- Multi-million dollar federal grant renewed for Marshall researchers and statewide collaborators
- Huntington Receives Department of Justice Crime Fighting Grant
- Precautionary Boil Water Advisory Lifted for 85 Customers in Huddleston Ave Area of Barboursville
- Marshall's Health Informatics program ranked No. 1 most affordable in the nation
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Sep. 24, 2014
Kids Race Saturday at Harris Riverfront
Thursday, July 31, 2014 - 18:11 Updated 8 weeks ago
The Kids' Try-A-Duathlon will be at 9 a.m. Saturday, Aug. 2. Kids ages 6 to 13 may register. Age groups will be split into 6 to 9 and 10 to 13. The course will be contained within the park. For more information or to download a registration form, visit www.healthytristate.org.
The St. Mary's Triathlon will start at 8 a.m. Sunday, Aug. 3, and will consist of a half-mile swim, 15-mile bike ride and 5K run. The race may be completed as a relay of two or three people. A duathlon will also be offered (5K run will be substituted for the swim).
All races will be chip-timed. There is no race-day registration.
For more information or to register, go to www.healthytristate.org and click on "St. Mary’s Triathlon."