- Huntington Police Arrest Seven Alleged Drug Distributors, Users
- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- Special Council Meeting Tuesday on Public Nuisance
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Huntington crack dealer faces at least five and up to 40 years; two heroin dealers each face up to 20 years
- When Operating Huntington Reduction Pilot Plant Known as Contaminated
- Two sex offenders headed to prison for federal crimes
- Aug 30 GHPRD introduces Sway-Fun, an all-inclusive playground piece
- Attorney General Morrisey Announces Nearly $1.3M Antitrust Settlement Benefiting Cabell County Schools
- Coalfield Development Corp. Receives Economic and Workforce Development Resources Grant for Coal Communities
Kids Race Saturday at Harris Riverfront
Thursday, July 31, 2014 - 18:11 Updated 2 years ago
The Kids' Try-A-Duathlon will be at 9 a.m. Saturday, Aug. 2. Kids ages 6 to 13 may register. Age groups will be split into 6 to 9 and 10 to 13. The course will be contained within the park. For more information or to download a registration form, visit www.healthytristate.org.
The St. Mary's Triathlon will start at 8 a.m. Sunday, Aug. 3, and will consist of a half-mile swim, 15-mile bike ride and 5K run. The race may be completed as a relay of two or three people. A duathlon will also be offered (5K run will be substituted for the swim).
All races will be chip-timed. There is no race-day registration.
For more information or to register, go to www.healthytristate.org and click on "St. Mary’s Triathlon."