- Detroit Man Arrested in SWAT Raid
- WV AFL-CIO President Perdue: July 1 is now Pay Cut Day
- Thanks for Your Service ... and Memories 2015 IMAGES
- Costumes and Comic Books Bring Out the Tricon Nerds IMAGES
- Jabberwowcky Kicks off DAWG's Pullman Thursday Series
- Mayor Steve Strolls Areas Surrounding Central City IMAGES
- Fracking Poses Threats to Public Health, Say Experts
- Sticking Together, Surprising Stats; IMAGES Town Meeting Drug Abuse
- Ohio Youth Group Repairs Wayne County Mobile Home Damaged by Flood
- Katie DeHart Entertains at Pullman
Kids Race Saturday at Harris Riverfront
Thursday, July 31, 2014 - 18:11 Updated 47 weeks ago
The Kids' Try-A-Duathlon will be at 9 a.m. Saturday, Aug. 2. Kids ages 6 to 13 may register. Age groups will be split into 6 to 9 and 10 to 13. The course will be contained within the park. For more information or to download a registration form, visit www.healthytristate.org.
The St. Mary's Triathlon will start at 8 a.m. Sunday, Aug. 3, and will consist of a half-mile swim, 15-mile bike ride and 5K run. The race may be completed as a relay of two or three people. A duathlon will also be offered (5K run will be substituted for the swim).
All races will be chip-timed. There is no race-day registration.
For more information or to register, go to www.healthytristate.org and click on "St. Mary’s Triathlon."