- Nuclear Accident in Illinois; Guards say Shelter in Place; Honeywell it all Stayed on Site
- OP-ED: Break-ups, Rejections and School Shootings: Educate Youth for Resiliency
- Conspiracy Alleged in Energy Worker Exposure at Hanford, Portsmouth
- Over the Highway and to the Trench Contaminated Huntington Materials Exposed Many
- New Gaming Arcade Business Opening in Downtown Huntington
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 29, 2014
- Huntington Man Arrested for Crack Cocaine Delivery
- A License to Steal, Kill, Cover Up and Do it All Over Again
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 28, 2014
- Precautionary Boil Water Advisory Issued for Customers in Barboursville – Advisory Revised to Include New Areas
Kids Race Saturday at Harris Riverfront
Thursday, July 31, 2014 - 18:11 Updated 13 weeks ago
The Kids' Try-A-Duathlon will be at 9 a.m. Saturday, Aug. 2. Kids ages 6 to 13 may register. Age groups will be split into 6 to 9 and 10 to 13. The course will be contained within the park. For more information or to download a registration form, visit www.healthytristate.org.
The St. Mary's Triathlon will start at 8 a.m. Sunday, Aug. 3, and will consist of a half-mile swim, 15-mile bike ride and 5K run. The race may be completed as a relay of two or three people. A duathlon will also be offered (5K run will be substituted for the swim).
All races will be chip-timed. There is no race-day registration.
For more information or to register, go to www.healthytristate.org and click on "St. Mary’s Triathlon."