- Huntington City Attorney States 12 Hours Special Meeting Notice Required; Ethics Commission Web Site Statements Advisory, no Force of State Law
- West Virginia Trout Stocking Week of March 9-13, 2015
- Improper Notice Apparently Given of Meeting that Removed Chairman Caserta
- DEVELOPING: HNN Contributing Editor David Kinchen Passes Away
- Conference USA Moves Marshall-WKU Game to Friday for National TV
- Bunny Bombshell Appears as Valkyrie
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Old Times are not forgotten in the South
- National Geographic Channel's Late-Night Talk Show Startalk Hosted by Neil Degrasse Tyson to Premiere Monday, April 20, at 11 PM ET/10 PM CT
- Electronic game check comes to West Virginia ahead of the spring gobbler season
- NASCAR: Denny Hamlin holds off Brad Keselowski for Martinsville Sprint Cup win
Kids Race Saturday at Harris Riverfront
Thursday, July 31, 2014 - 18:11 Updated 42 weeks ago
The Kids' Try-A-Duathlon will be at 9 a.m. Saturday, Aug. 2. Kids ages 6 to 13 may register. Age groups will be split into 6 to 9 and 10 to 13. The course will be contained within the park. For more information or to download a registration form, visit www.healthytristate.org.
The St. Mary's Triathlon will start at 8 a.m. Sunday, Aug. 3, and will consist of a half-mile swim, 15-mile bike ride and 5K run. The race may be completed as a relay of two or three people. A duathlon will also be offered (5K run will be substituted for the swim).
All races will be chip-timed. There is no race-day registration.
For more information or to register, go to www.healthytristate.org and click on "St. Mary’s Triathlon."