- Heroin Claims Another Huntington Life
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Pizza Hut, Go Mart Robbed in Huntington
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- UPDATING ... How Close will 'It Follows' be to 'Get Hard?'
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Celebrate the CCJ--and Empower It
- SHELLY'S WORLD: The One That Got Away
- Op-ed: Essay on hope, Israel, Palestine, Bereaved Parents Circle
- Huntington Celebrates Lifetimes of Making Magic
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Saint Patrick’s Day Tribute to General Patrick Cleburne—The Fighting Irishman
Perry's Honored; Artisan Cafe to Open
Thursday, July 31, 2014 - 18:15 Updated 34 weeks ago
In partnership with Mountwest Community and Technical College and The Wild Ramp, the Perry family announced the opening of the Heritage Farm Artisan Café. The Artisan Café is open from 11:00 a.m. to 2 p.m. Monday through Saturday at Heritage Farm