- Super Heroes and Royalty Attract Throngs to Block Party IMAGES
- FLASHBACK: The Three Mile Island Accident, Yes, People Suffered
- Huntington man pleads guilty to federal oxycodone charge
- Keep Your Promises and EWG Meet with EPA on C-8 in drinking water
- Marshall Fashions & Carpenter Ants at Pullman IMAGES
- Public Works Department establishing job applicant pool
- Elegant Elsa Graces Wayne County Fair at Camden Park IMAGE GALLERY
- Two men plead guilty in Detroit to Huntington heroin conspiracy
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 22, 2014
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
Thieves Steal Huntington Veteran's Wheel Chair
Huntington Police arrived in less than five minutes to take the report.
The chair contains a special gel cushion tailored to the user's comfort to prevent his leg from going numb.
Anyone who has seen the missing chair should contact the Huntington Police Department, 304-696-4444.