- UPDATING ... How Close will 'It Follows' be to 'Get Hard?'
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- Huntington Celebrates Lifetimes of Making Magic
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Celebrate the CCJ--and Empower It
- Op-ed: Essay on hope, Israel, Palestine, Bereaved Parents Circle
- Heroin Claims Another Huntington Life
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Saint Patrick’s Day Tribute to General Patrick Cleburne—The Fighting Irishman
- SHELLY'S WORLD: The One That Got Away
- Pizza Hut, Go Mart Robbed in Huntington
Thieves Steal Huntington Veteran's Wheel Chair
Huntington Police arrived in less than five minutes to take the report.
The chair contains a special gel cushion tailored to the user's comfort to prevent his leg from going numb.
Anyone who has seen the missing chair should contact the Huntington Police Department, 304-696-4444.