- ISIS Troops One Mile from Baghdad
- Bates, Caserta, Council Ask for Gillespie's Resignation
- Councilman Taken to Jail for Alleged Home Confinement Violation
- Huntington District artifacts transferred to the Veterans Curation Program
- CFPB Takes Action Against Flagstar Bank for Violating New Mortgage Servicing Rules; Flagstar to Pay $37.5 Million for Blocking Mortgage Borrowers' Attempts to Save Their Homes
- Rally for Marijuana
- Marshall's Department of Social Work provides job opportunities to students through child welfare program
- Boil Water Advisory for Some Salt Rock Customers
- CDC and Texas Health Department Confirm First Ebola Case Diagnosed in the U.S.
- Ciccarelli named Huntington’s next chief of police
Santana Coming to Games at Pullman Square for Art Walk
Tuesday, June 3, 2014 - 02:21 Updated 5 weeks ago
Santana, also known as "Santana Maria" started out singing professionally at the young age of 9 years old before dabbing into modeling/cosplaying. She has been on tour in Nashville Tenn. where she was a regular at the Nashville Palace and sang live on the Ernest Tubb Midnight Jamboree. She also began singing at many events in the local WV area including the Mountaineer Opry House in Milton WV, Huntington Civic Center and the Paramount Art Center in Huntington, WV.
Santana has opened shows for Brad Paisley, as well as made two music videos starring her with her original song with Tanya Tucker, Jeannie Seely, and Jack Greene (RIP).
-Santana Maria's music video, duet with former Grand Ole Opry member Jack Greene
Santana was also the extra in two movies called "Burning Annie" directed by Van Flesher and "We Are Marshall" directed by McG
She is an accomplished musician and song writer playing the guitar and piano as well as costume creation.
-Santana performing "Zombie" by the Cranberries on her guitar
Santana performing "Radioactive" by Imagine Dragons on her piano