- Fracking Waste Chemicals Allegedly Found in WV Near Drinking Water Inputs
- SHELLY'S WORLD: The One That Got Away
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Saint Patrick’s Day Tribute to General Patrick Cleburne—The Fighting Irishman
- UPDATING ... Neither 'Mall Cop' nor 'Unfriended' Will Slow 'Furious 7' Vroom....
- Op-ed: Essay on hope, Israel, Palestine, Bereaved Parents Circle
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Celebrate the CCJ--and Empower It
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Confederate Memorial Day in the South
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Don't Make the Black Kids Angry': More Accounts of Violence in the Wake of 'White Girl Bleed a Lot'
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
Santana Coming to Games at Pullman Square for Art Walk
Tuesday, June 3, 2014 - 02:21 Updated 33 weeks ago
Santana, also known as "Santana Maria" started out singing professionally at the young age of 9 years old before dabbing into modeling/cosplaying. She has been on tour in Nashville Tenn. where she was a regular at the Nashville Palace and sang live on the Ernest Tubb Midnight Jamboree. She also began singing at many events in the local WV area including the Mountaineer Opry House in Milton WV, Huntington Civic Center and the Paramount Art Center in Huntington, WV.
Santana has opened shows for Brad Paisley, as well as made two music videos starring her with her original song with Tanya Tucker, Jeannie Seely, and Jack Greene (RIP).
-Santana Maria's music video, duet with former Grand Ole Opry member Jack Greene
Santana was also the extra in two movies called "Burning Annie" directed by Van Flesher and "We Are Marshall" directed by McG
She is an accomplished musician and song writer playing the guitar and piano as well as costume creation.
-Santana performing "Zombie" by the Cranberries on her guitar
Santana performing "Radioactive" by Imagine Dragons on her piano