- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- WTAP-TV Asked to Leave DuPont C8 Public Meeting
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- OP-ED: How Prosecutors Think
- "American Sniper" Likely to Dominate Boxoffice Again
- Second What's Next Huntington Draws Crowd to HHS
- New Year's Day Hike at Ritter Park
- Discover some of West Virginia’s state park lodges in January 2015 with a “WV50” $50 room rate
- OP-ED: Our Christmas Schizophrenia
- YEAR-END SPORTS OP-ED: Sports Crazy (or Just Crazy About Things That Matter Very Little)
Santana Coming to Games at Pullman Square for Art Walk
Tuesday, June 3, 2014 - 02:21 Updated 22 weeks ago
Santana, also known as "Santana Maria" started out singing professionally at the young age of 9 years old before dabbing into modeling/cosplaying. She has been on tour in Nashville Tenn. where she was a regular at the Nashville Palace and sang live on the Ernest Tubb Midnight Jamboree. She also began singing at many events in the local WV area including the Mountaineer Opry House in Milton WV, Huntington Civic Center and the Paramount Art Center in Huntington, WV.
Santana has opened shows for Brad Paisley, as well as made two music videos starring her with her original song with Tanya Tucker, Jeannie Seely, and Jack Greene (RIP).
-Santana Maria's music video, duet with former Grand Ole Opry member Jack Greene
Santana was also the extra in two movies called "Burning Annie" directed by Van Flesher and "We Are Marshall" directed by McG
She is an accomplished musician and song writer playing the guitar and piano as well as costume creation.
-Santana performing "Zombie" by the Cranberries on her guitar
Santana performing "Radioactive" by Imagine Dragons on her piano