- Huntington Police Arrest Four Involved in Heoin Investigation
- Heroin and Fentanyl Are the Most Popular Drugs in Charleston Right Now, Police Say. Meth Use Is on the Upswing
- Huntington man first sentenced for role in drug ring; Over $180,000 Forfeited
- Marshall’s Leper of Pickens documentary film to be featured in WV FILMmakers Festival Oct. 1
- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- EEOC Releases New Online Resource Center
- "What the Night Can Do" begins filming in Lewisburg Sep. 26
- Justice Department Settles with Salt Lake City-Area Apartment Complexes to Resolve Allegations of Discrimination Against Individuals with Disabilities
- Heroin dealer residing near Marshall University sentenced to federal prison for drug crime
Santana Coming to Games at Pullman Square for Art Walk
Tuesday, June 3, 2014 - 02:21 Updated 2 years ago
Santana, also known as "Santana Maria" started out singing professionally at the young age of 9 years old before dabbing into modeling/cosplaying. She has been on tour in Nashville Tenn. where she was a regular at the Nashville Palace and sang live on the Ernest Tubb Midnight Jamboree. She also began singing at many events in the local WV area including the Mountaineer Opry House in Milton WV, Huntington Civic Center and the Paramount Art Center in Huntington, WV.
Santana has opened shows for Brad Paisley, as well as made two music videos starring her with her original song with Tanya Tucker, Jeannie Seely, and Jack Greene (RIP).
-Santana Maria's music video, duet with former Grand Ole Opry member Jack Greene
Santana was also the extra in two movies called "Burning Annie" directed by Van Flesher and "We Are Marshall" directed by McG
She is an accomplished musician and song writer playing the guitar and piano as well as costume creation.
-Santana performing "Zombie" by the Cranberries on her guitar
Santana performing "Radioactive" by Imagine Dragons on her piano