- Portsmouth Nuclear Whistle Blowers Tape Ralph Nader Radio Show
- Property Rescue Initiatives to be Discussed
- Newly Engaged? WV Weddings Magazine offering last minute Valentine’s Day gift perfect for any Bride-to-be
- Cabell Huntington Hospital/SEIU Local 1199 employees contribute to United Way
- Charlie's Harley Davidson Recognized for Superior Performance
- Marshall’s 47th Annual Jazz Festival to sound off Feb. 18-20
- Fed Ex Warns of Fraudulent Email
- The ACLU of West Virginia Urges Governor Tomblin and Legislature to Enact Reforms to Keep Truant Children Out of Juvenile Court
- Cabell County Schools Announces 2016 Middle and High School Math Field Day Winners
- School of Pharmacy receives grant from Walgreens for diversity initiatives
Santana Coming to Games at Pullman Square for Art Walk
Tuesday, June 3, 2014 - 02:21 Updated 1 year ago
Santana, also known as "Santana Maria" started out singing professionally at the young age of 9 years old before dabbing into modeling/cosplaying. She has been on tour in Nashville Tenn. where she was a regular at the Nashville Palace and sang live on the Ernest Tubb Midnight Jamboree. She also began singing at many events in the local WV area including the Mountaineer Opry House in Milton WV, Huntington Civic Center and the Paramount Art Center in Huntington, WV.
Santana has opened shows for Brad Paisley, as well as made two music videos starring her with her original song with Tanya Tucker, Jeannie Seely, and Jack Greene (RIP).
-Santana Maria's music video, duet with former Grand Ole Opry member Jack Greene
Santana was also the extra in two movies called "Burning Annie" directed by Van Flesher and "We Are Marshall" directed by McG
She is an accomplished musician and song writer playing the guitar and piano as well as costume creation.
-Santana performing "Zombie" by the Cranberries on her guitar
Santana performing "Radioactive" by Imagine Dragons on her piano