- Jury’s decision in favor of plaintiff is a crucial step towards holding DuPont accountable for contamination
- Theatre company, Literacy Council collaborate on Page-to-Stage program
- OP ED: How To Prevent A School Shooter
- Award-winning pianist to perform at Marshall University
- Attorney General Patrick Morrisey Warns Consumers About Fraudulent Pizza Hut Offer
- Marshall University Forensic Identification Association to host Women’s Expo at Pullman Square
- Department of Modern Language’s Japanese program to host Japan Day
- DEVELOPING: Huntington High School Evacuated After Student Brought Improvised Device
- OP-ED: US Attends, then Defies Conference on Nuclear Weapons Effects & Abolition
- Tsubasacon Coming This Weekend
Santana Coming to Games at Pullman Square for Art Walk
Tuesday, June 3, 2014 - 02:21 Updated 1 year ago
Santana, also known as "Santana Maria" started out singing professionally at the young age of 9 years old before dabbing into modeling/cosplaying. She has been on tour in Nashville Tenn. where she was a regular at the Nashville Palace and sang live on the Ernest Tubb Midnight Jamboree. She also began singing at many events in the local WV area including the Mountaineer Opry House in Milton WV, Huntington Civic Center and the Paramount Art Center in Huntington, WV.
Santana has opened shows for Brad Paisley, as well as made two music videos starring her with her original song with Tanya Tucker, Jeannie Seely, and Jack Greene (RIP).
-Santana Maria's music video, duet with former Grand Ole Opry member Jack Greene
Santana was also the extra in two movies called "Burning Annie" directed by Van Flesher and "We Are Marshall" directed by McG
She is an accomplished musician and song writer playing the guitar and piano as well as costume creation.
-Santana performing "Zombie" by the Cranberries on her guitar
Santana performing "Radioactive" by Imagine Dragons on her piano