- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- People Die Fighting Fires
- Attorney General Morrisey Applauds Undoing of Stream Buffer Rule, Reviews Need For Lawsuit
- Creating a Better Connection Between Huntington and Downtown
- Final Approval for Radical Radiation Rise in Water Supplies after Nuclear Release
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade, Visits Eastgate Mall Saturday in Cincy IMAGES
- DYSFUNCTION DISORDER: Snapshots Taken as Gospel
- Wild Life Invading Fukushima from Radioactive Forest
- Batman and Batgirl Visit Marquee Pullman with friends for "Lego Batman" debut
Libertarian Fmr. Del. John Buckley welcomes Mountain Party candidate to Senate race
Buckley has been campaigning full-time, spreading his “Live & Let Live” campaign message across West Virginia since May
In welcoming Baber, Buckley issued the statement below:
"I am hopeful that Baber's entry may contribute to a more substantive debate over issues, rather than merely about where the candidates are in the polls three months out from the election
It is too bad, however, that he has all but endorsed Democrat Natalie Tennant in his campaign announcement.
Nevertheless, it remains that I am the only candidate on the ballot advocating a consistent message of small government and individual liberty.
The voters now have four choices in the race, instead of three: environmentalist Big Government, liberal Big Government, moderate Big Government, or libertarian small government."
"The coalition of voters backing my campaign spans the conventional political spectrum and illustrates the rapidly growing appeal of my 'Live and Let Live' political message.”