- Charleston Had only Three Hour Water Reserve when MCHM Spilled
- "Hobbit" will Dominate Boxoffice; "Wild" & "Big Eyes" Slated for Debut
- Will Smith, Cara Delevingne Cast as Super Villains in "Suicide Squad"
- UPDATED: Officials Speak of Marshall's Growth During President Kopp's Tenure
- Buckeye Elite National Basketball Showcase To Take Place in Huntington This Weekend
- OP-ED: Do Wars Really Defend America’s Freedom?
- OP-ED: Commemorate Universal Children’s Day: End Child Labor
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 18, 2014
- Donations Needed for Guyandotte Christmas Open House Planned Dec. 23
- CFPB and States Take Action Against Freedom Stores for Illegal Debt Collection Practices Against Servicemembers
Libertarian Fmr. Del. John Buckley welcomes Mountain Party candidate to Senate race
Buckley has been campaigning full-time, spreading his “Live & Let Live” campaign message across West Virginia since May
In welcoming Baber, Buckley issued the statement below:
"I am hopeful that Baber's entry may contribute to a more substantive debate over issues, rather than merely about where the candidates are in the polls three months out from the election
It is too bad, however, that he has all but endorsed Democrat Natalie Tennant in his campaign announcement.
Nevertheless, it remains that I am the only candidate on the ballot advocating a consistent message of small government and individual liberty.
The voters now have four choices in the race, instead of three: environmentalist Big Government, liberal Big Government, moderate Big Government, or libertarian small government."
"The coalition of voters backing my campaign spans the conventional political spectrum and illustrates the rapidly growing appeal of my 'Live and Let Live' political message.”