- Forensic Science Graduate Program ranks number one in the nation on national assessment test scores
- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- Mayor, City Have Busy Event Schedule
- HPD Arrest Two for Burglary
- Remains Believed to be Missing Woman Found
- Open Call for Netflix "Mind Hunter" Extras
- OP ED: FOIA Exemptions Prevent Some Energy Workers from Proving Claim
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Multiple defendants plead guilty in Charleston to Federal crimes
- Spook Hunters Visit Pullman Square Marquee Cinema IMAGES
Libertarian Fmr. Del. John Buckley welcomes Mountain Party candidate to Senate race
Buckley has been campaigning full-time, spreading his “Live & Let Live” campaign message across West Virginia since May
In welcoming Baber, Buckley issued the statement below:
"I am hopeful that Baber's entry may contribute to a more substantive debate over issues, rather than merely about where the candidates are in the polls three months out from the election
It is too bad, however, that he has all but endorsed Democrat Natalie Tennant in his campaign announcement.
Nevertheless, it remains that I am the only candidate on the ballot advocating a consistent message of small government and individual liberty.
The voters now have four choices in the race, instead of three: environmentalist Big Government, liberal Big Government, moderate Big Government, or libertarian small government."
"The coalition of voters backing my campaign spans the conventional political spectrum and illustrates the rapidly growing appeal of my 'Live and Let Live' political message.”