- ISIS Troops One Mile from Baghdad
- Ciccarelli named Huntington’s next chief of police
- Huntington District artifacts transferred to the Veterans Curation Program
- CFPB Takes Action Against Flagstar Bank for Violating New Mortgage Servicing Rules; Flagstar to Pay $37.5 Million for Blocking Mortgage Borrowers' Attempts to Save Their Homes
- Marshall's Health Informatics program ranked No. 1 most affordable in the nation
- Marshall's Department of Social Work provides job opportunities to students through child welfare program
- Multi-million dollar federal grant renewed for Marshall researchers and statewide collaborators
- Perdue: WV Must Broaden Energy Portfolio and Reenergize Chemical Industry
- OP-ED: Sexual Assault is Men’s Problem
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Sep. 24, 2014
Libertarian Fmr. Del. John Buckley welcomes Mountain Party candidate to Senate race
Buckley has been campaigning full-time, spreading his “Live & Let Live” campaign message across West Virginia since May
In welcoming Baber, Buckley issued the statement below:
"I am hopeful that Baber's entry may contribute to a more substantive debate over issues, rather than merely about where the candidates are in the polls three months out from the election
It is too bad, however, that he has all but endorsed Democrat Natalie Tennant in his campaign announcement.
Nevertheless, it remains that I am the only candidate on the ballot advocating a consistent message of small government and individual liberty.
The voters now have four choices in the race, instead of three: environmentalist Big Government, liberal Big Government, moderate Big Government, or libertarian small government."
"The coalition of voters backing my campaign spans the conventional political spectrum and illustrates the rapidly growing appeal of my 'Live and Let Live' political message.”