- FitFest Raises Funds for Ambrose Trail IMAGES
- Jury’s decision in favor of plaintiff is a crucial step towards holding DuPont accountable for contamination
- OP ED: How To Prevent A School Shooter
- OP-ED: US Attends, then Defies Conference on Nuclear Weapons Effects & Abolition
- St. Joe Boys Soccer Sneaks by Paul Blazer
- Award-winning pianist to perform at Marshall University
- Marshall University Forensic Identification Association to host Women’s Expo at Pullman Square
- St. Joe Ties Scott in Soccer
- Presidential finalists named; on-campus interviews to be held Oct. 13-16
- Finance Committee Sets Tuesday Meeting
Libertarian Fmr. Del. John Buckley welcomes Mountain Party candidate to Senate race
Buckley has been campaigning full-time, spreading his “Live & Let Live” campaign message across West Virginia since May
In welcoming Baber, Buckley issued the statement below:
"I am hopeful that Baber's entry may contribute to a more substantive debate over issues, rather than merely about where the candidates are in the polls three months out from the election
It is too bad, however, that he has all but endorsed Democrat Natalie Tennant in his campaign announcement.
Nevertheless, it remains that I am the only candidate on the ballot advocating a consistent message of small government and individual liberty.
The voters now have four choices in the race, instead of three: environmentalist Big Government, liberal Big Government, moderate Big Government, or libertarian small government."
"The coalition of voters backing my campaign spans the conventional political spectrum and illustrates the rapidly growing appeal of my 'Live and Let Live' political message.”