- Mayor Williams, Rep. Jenkins Join Christ Temple Freedom Celebration IMAGES
- WV Doesn't State Status of Huntington Pension Benefit Payments; Formulas, Rules Complex
- Applications being accepted for two controlled deer hunts in 2015: Pipestem Resort State Park and Cacapon Resort State Park
- Oakwood Road Band's Oldies Sets Pullman Rockin'
- Strolling Through Central City Days Saturday Celebration IMAGES
- Building Formerly Considered for Southside Gun/Pawn Shop Burns
- A Natsu No Romp for Sailor Moon Crystal and Scouts IMAGES
- DEVELOPING: Huntington Will Receive Brownfields Grant
- Southside Celebrates the Fourth at Parade IMAGES
- Huntington store to be sold to new competitor as part of multi-state agreement
Libertarian Fmr. Del. John Buckley welcomes Mountain Party candidate to Senate race
Buckley has been campaigning full-time, spreading his “Live & Let Live” campaign message across West Virginia since May
In welcoming Baber, Buckley issued the statement below:
"I am hopeful that Baber's entry may contribute to a more substantive debate over issues, rather than merely about where the candidates are in the polls three months out from the election
It is too bad, however, that he has all but endorsed Democrat Natalie Tennant in his campaign announcement.
Nevertheless, it remains that I am the only candidate on the ballot advocating a consistent message of small government and individual liberty.
The voters now have four choices in the race, instead of three: environmentalist Big Government, liberal Big Government, moderate Big Government, or libertarian small government."
"The coalition of voters backing my campaign spans the conventional political spectrum and illustrates the rapidly growing appeal of my 'Live and Let Live' political message.”