- "American Sniper's" Breaks All January Records; Expect it to Wipe Out "Boy Next Door" and "Mortdecai"
- Marshall Athletics Ticket Office Hours Announced
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Cutting loose the shackles of the past: Cuba and the US
- Huntington Has At Least Nine Heroin Overdose Deaths in January 2015
- Calling all bird lovers! North Bend State Park’s Winter Wonder Weekend Jan. 16-18, 2015, is “For the Birds”
- OP-ED: How About Another Christmas Truce?
- PARALLEL UNIVERSE: Sending Money to Countries That Hate Us Makes No Sense at All
- OP-ED: US Attends, then Defies Conference on Nuclear Weapons Effects & Abolition
- How Will a Good Ole' Boy Hollywood Treat Female 'Pleasures' in "Fifty Shades of Grey?'
- Wolfpack Moves Past @HerdMBB
Paw Prints & Picnic Baskets at Tomorrow Ritter Park
The Greater Huntington Park & Recreation District presents this event as a way to give dogs in shelters, or dogs in need of rescue, the opportunity for a happy life filled with love, without the fear of abandonment or neglect. Bring lunch for you and your furry friend for a picnic at the Dog Park! There will be opportunities for you to adopt your new forever friend, for your dog to be microchipped as well as getting up-to-date vaccinations on site! Also on hand will be Pitiful Paws, Help for Animals, the Animal Care Clinic, Brown Veterinary Service, River City Bully Buddies, Friends of Cabell-Wayne Animal Shelter, Ricky-Bobby's Art Deli, and many more!
Join us on August 2nd from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Huntington's very own Pet Safe Dog Park!
Check us out at www.ghprd.org - Like us on Facebook - Follow us on Twitter or call 304-696-5954