- ISIS Troops One Mile from Baghdad
- Bates, Caserta, Council Ask for Gillespie's Resignation
- Ciccarelli named Huntington’s next chief of police
- CFPB Takes Action Against Flagstar Bank for Violating New Mortgage Servicing Rules; Flagstar to Pay $37.5 Million for Blocking Mortgage Borrowers' Attempts to Save Their Homes
- Huntington District artifacts transferred to the Veterans Curation Program
- Councilman Taken to Jail for Alleged Home Confinement Violation
- Marshall's Department of Social Work provides job opportunities to students through child welfare program
- Multi-million dollar federal grant renewed for Marshall researchers and statewide collaborators
- Huntington Receives Department of Justice Crime Fighting Grant
- Boil Water Advisory for Some Salt Rock Customers
Paw Prints & Picnic Baskets at Tomorrow Ritter Park
The Greater Huntington Park & Recreation District presents this event as a way to give dogs in shelters, or dogs in need of rescue, the opportunity for a happy life filled with love, without the fear of abandonment or neglect. Bring lunch for you and your furry friend for a picnic at the Dog Park! There will be opportunities for you to adopt your new forever friend, for your dog to be microchipped as well as getting up-to-date vaccinations on site! Also on hand will be Pitiful Paws, Help for Animals, the Animal Care Clinic, Brown Veterinary Service, River City Bully Buddies, Friends of Cabell-Wayne Animal Shelter, Ricky-Bobby's Art Deli, and many more!
Join us on August 2nd from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Huntington's very own Pet Safe Dog Park!
Check us out at www.ghprd.org - Like us on Facebook - Follow us on Twitter or call 304-696-5954