- Heroin and Fentanyl Are the Most Popular Drugs in Charleston Right Now, Police Say. Meth Use Is on the Upswing
- "What the Night Can Do" begins filming in Lewisburg Sep. 26
- Huntington Police Arrest Four Involved in Heroin Investigation
- Justice Department Settles with Salt Lake City-Area Apartment Complexes to Resolve Allegations of Discrimination Against Individuals with Disabilities
- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- Florida Woman Sentenced to Prison for Acting as an Illegal Agent of a Foreign Government and Conspiring to Commit Money Laundering
- Marshall University’s Department of Communication Disorders to honor former faculty member for $100K contribution
- EEOC Releases New Online Resource Center
Paw Prints & Picnic Baskets at Tomorrow Ritter Park
The Greater Huntington Park & Recreation District presents this event as a way to give dogs in shelters, or dogs in need of rescue, the opportunity for a happy life filled with love, without the fear of abandonment or neglect. Bring lunch for you and your furry friend for a picnic at the Dog Park! There will be opportunities for you to adopt your new forever friend, for your dog to be microchipped as well as getting up-to-date vaccinations on site! Also on hand will be Pitiful Paws, Help for Animals, the Animal Care Clinic, Brown Veterinary Service, River City Bully Buddies, Friends of Cabell-Wayne Animal Shelter, Ricky-Bobby's Art Deli, and many more!
Join us on August 2nd from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Huntington's very own Pet Safe Dog Park!
Check us out at www.ghprd.org - Like us on Facebook - Follow us on Twitter or call 304-696-5954