- Sheetz Development Narrowly Passes Planning Commission
- 70 Years of Atomic Bombs: Can We Disarm Yet?
- Census Bureau Estimates Show How School-Age Child Poverty in Every County Compares with Prerecession Levels
- CFPB Sues Sprint for Cramming Consumers with Unauthorized Third-Party Charges; Sprint Ignored Complaints from Consumers and Cost Them Tens of Millions of Dollars
- Friends Helping Kids Have Christmas
- CFPB Spotlights Concerns with Medical Debt Collection and Reporting; CFPB to Require Credit Reporting Agencies to Regularly Report on Consumer Disputes
- OP-ED: How About Another Christmas Truce?
- "My Brother, My Brother & Me" Sunday Night at City Hall Auditorium
- CFPB Report Finds Continued Decline in College Credit Card Agreements; Most Colleges with Credit Card Agreements Do Not Make Them Easily Accessible to Students
- REVIEW: "Theory" Imspires not Giving Up and Necessity of More than just You
Paw Prints & Picnic Baskets at Tomorrow Ritter Park
The Greater Huntington Park & Recreation District presents this event as a way to give dogs in shelters, or dogs in need of rescue, the opportunity for a happy life filled with love, without the fear of abandonment or neglect. Bring lunch for you and your furry friend for a picnic at the Dog Park! There will be opportunities for you to adopt your new forever friend, for your dog to be microchipped as well as getting up-to-date vaccinations on site! Also on hand will be Pitiful Paws, Help for Animals, the Animal Care Clinic, Brown Veterinary Service, River City Bully Buddies, Friends of Cabell-Wayne Animal Shelter, Ricky-Bobby's Art Deli, and many more!
Join us on August 2nd from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Huntington's very own Pet Safe Dog Park!
Check us out at www.ghprd.org - Like us on Facebook - Follow us on Twitter or call 304-696-5954