- Nuclear Accident in Illinois; Guards say Shelter in Place; Honeywell it all Stayed on Site
- Reports Differ on Injuries at Metropolis Nuclear Plant Following Leakage of Uranium Hexafluoride
- OP-ED: Break-ups, Rejections and School Shootings: Educate Youth for Resiliency
- City Hall Trick or Treat
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Not only cricket but West Indian self-worth at stake
- Over the Highway and to the Trench Contaminated Huntington Materials Exposed Many
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 29, 2014
- New Gaming Arcade Business Opening in Downtown Huntington
- Honeywell, NRC Dispute Report of College Students Operating Nuclear Plant; HNN Source Alleges Book Trained Replacement Workers Operated Plant
- BOOK NOTES: 'The 52 New Foods Challenge': Make Healthy Eating into a Family Game
Paw Prints & Picnic Baskets at Tomorrow Ritter Park
The Greater Huntington Park & Recreation District presents this event as a way to give dogs in shelters, or dogs in need of rescue, the opportunity for a happy life filled with love, without the fear of abandonment or neglect. Bring lunch for you and your furry friend for a picnic at the Dog Park! There will be opportunities for you to adopt your new forever friend, for your dog to be microchipped as well as getting up-to-date vaccinations on site! Also on hand will be Pitiful Paws, Help for Animals, the Animal Care Clinic, Brown Veterinary Service, River City Bully Buddies, Friends of Cabell-Wayne Animal Shelter, Ricky-Bobby's Art Deli, and many more!
Join us on August 2nd from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Huntington's very own Pet Safe Dog Park!
Check us out at www.ghprd.org - Like us on Facebook - Follow us on Twitter or call 304-696-5954