- "Hobbit" will Dominate Boxoffice; "Wild" & "Big Eyes" Slated for Debut
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 18, 2014
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 19, 2014
- Buckeye Elite National Basketball Showcase To Take Place in Huntington This Weekend
- OP-ED: Commemorate Universal Children’s Day: End Child Labor
- OP-ED: Do Wars Really Defend America’s Freedom?
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Venezuela in financial difficulty, will Petro Caribe survive?
- Update regarding arrangements for President Stephen J. Kopp
- Charleston Had only Three Hour Water Reserve when MCHM Spilled
- Fans can wish Herd good luck with recorded video message
Precautionary Boil Water Advisory Lifted for Approximately 60 Residential Customers on 12th Avenue in Huntington
Saturday, August 2, 2014 - 21:33 From Press Release
Results of water quality testing have confirmed that water quality meets drinking water standards. Therefore, there is no further need to boil water prior to consumption.
West Virginia American Water thanks its customers for their patience and cooperation during this event. Customers are encouraged to share this information with other West Virginia American Water customers in the affected area. For more information, contact West Virginia American Water’s customer service center at 1-800-685-8660.