- Op-ed: Essay on hope, Israel, Palestine, Bereaved Parents Circle
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Saint Patrick’s Day Tribute to General Patrick Cleburne—The Fighting Irishman
- SHELLY'S WORLD: The One That Got Away
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Celebrate the CCJ--and Empower It
- Fracking Waste Chemicals Allegedly Found in WV Near Drinking Water Inputs
- UPDATING ... Neither 'Mall Cop' nor 'Unfriended' Will Slow 'Furious 7' Vroom....
- 'Jupiter' Confounds; Insurgent, Frozen Fever on Deck
- Huntington Celebrates Lifetimes of Making Magic
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX Apr. 17, 2015
Precautionary Boil Water Advisory Lifted for Approximately 60 Residential Customers on 12th Avenue in Huntington
Saturday, August 2, 2014 - 21:33 From Press Release
Results of water quality testing have confirmed that water quality meets drinking water standards. Therefore, there is no further need to boil water prior to consumption.
West Virginia American Water thanks its customers for their patience and cooperation during this event. Customers are encouraged to share this information with other West Virginia American Water customers in the affected area. For more information, contact West Virginia American Water’s customer service center at 1-800-685-8660.