- WV AFL-CIO President Perdue: July 1 is now Pay Cut Day
- Mayor Williams, Rep. Jenkins Join Christ Temple Freedom Celebration IMAGES
- Skynyrd's One More for the Music Fans Due July 24
- 2015 Dawg Dazzle Aims to Electrify Huntington's Riverfront
- Four Huntington Heroin Arrests
- Oakwood Road Band's Oldies Sets Pullman Rockin'
- Jabberwowcky Kicks off DAWG's Pullman Thursday Series
- Costumes and Comic Books Bring Out the Tricon Nerds IMAGES
- Mayor Steve Strolls Areas Surrounding Central City IMAGES
- Detroit Man Arrested in SWAT Raid
Precautionary Boil Water Advisory Lifted for Approximately 60 Residential Customers on 12th Avenue in Huntington
Saturday, August 2, 2014 - 21:33 From Press Release
Results of water quality testing have confirmed that water quality meets drinking water standards. Therefore, there is no further need to boil water prior to consumption.
West Virginia American Water thanks its customers for their patience and cooperation during this event. Customers are encouraged to share this information with other West Virginia American Water customers in the affected area. For more information, contact West Virginia American Water’s customer service center at 1-800-685-8660.