- Huntington Councilwoman's Husband Carjacked, Beaten
- Tsubasacon Friday IMAGES
- Jim Justice Speaking in Huntington
- UPDATED: Large Selection New Tsubasacon Mascarade, Winners, Skits, Cosplaying IMAGES
- IntelliPoint Technologies Recognized in CIOReview Magazine
- Sternwheeler Sailing to Huntington
- UPDATED: Shooting Suspect in Custody
- OP ED: Manipulating Reality: Facebook Is Listening to You
- Final 2015 Blennerhassett Island State Park dinner cruise, Oct. 16
- Milling Work Slated Next Week in Huntington
Precautionary Boil Water Advisory Lifted for Approximately 60 Residential Customers on 12th Avenue in Huntington
Saturday, August 2, 2014 - 21:33 From Press Release
Results of water quality testing have confirmed that water quality meets drinking water standards. Therefore, there is no further need to boil water prior to consumption.
West Virginia American Water thanks its customers for their patience and cooperation during this event. Customers are encouraged to share this information with other West Virginia American Water customers in the affected area. For more information, contact West Virginia American Water’s customer service center at 1-800-685-8660.