- Huntington Police Seach for Armed Robber; Another Reported on Washington Avenue
- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- W.Va. AG Warns Consumers of DMV Impostor Scam
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Attorney General Morrisey Fights To Protect Coal Jobs At Crucial Moment
- In Wells Fargo Case, News Really Did Happen To An Editor
- Man Arrested in West End of Huntingtotn for Possession
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- DEVELOPING ... FIRST LOOK: "Deepwater Horizon" Frantic Destruction Overlooking Environmental Consequences
- Elsa & Anna Take in Last Day of Wayne County Fair at Camden Park with IMAGES
Precautionary Boil Water Advisory Lifted for Approximately 60 Residential Customers on 12th Avenue in Huntington
Saturday, August 2, 2014 - 21:33 From Press Release
Results of water quality testing have confirmed that water quality meets drinking water standards. Therefore, there is no further need to boil water prior to consumption.
West Virginia American Water thanks its customers for their patience and cooperation during this event. Customers are encouraged to share this information with other West Virginia American Water customers in the affected area. For more information, contact West Virginia American Water’s customer service center at 1-800-685-8660.