- Caserta Asks Prosecutor to Reconsider Petition Against Williams
- Mayor Williams Tells His Side ; Link to Mayor Steve Williams on Tom Roten Morning Show
- Thanks for Your Service ... and Memories 2015 IMAGES
- Alleged Nuclear Material Control and Accountability Weaknesses at the Department of Energy's Portsmouth Project
- Thundering Herd IMG Network to Air 10 Baseball Broadcasts
- OP-ED: Blood on the Corner: Dear UVA From an Alumnus
- Tri-State Comic Con Expands Amazing Guest List
- Rules of Huntington City Council Added to HNN
- Joey Logano pulls out wild overtime win in Martinsville Truck race
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX Apr. 3, 2015
Precautionary Boil Water Advisory Lifted for Approximately 60 Residential Customers on 12th Avenue in Huntington
Saturday, August 2, 2014 - 21:33 From Press Release
Results of water quality testing have confirmed that water quality meets drinking water standards. Therefore, there is no further need to boil water prior to consumption.
West Virginia American Water thanks its customers for their patience and cooperation during this event. Customers are encouraged to share this information with other West Virginia American Water customers in the affected area. For more information, contact West Virginia American Water’s customer service center at 1-800-685-8660.