- Adding Beauty to the Fall at Barboursville Park
- UP CLOSE: Preparing to "Jump" and Taking the "Plunge" on Bridge Day Images
- Sir Ronald Sanders Awarded Honorary Doctorate by University of The West Indies
- Two Members of Newman Drug Gang Enter Guilty Pleas
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Scotland’s Independence: Does it matter?
- Preventing Substance Abuse and Mental Illness
- OP-ED: Michael Brown and America’s Structural Violence Epidemic
- "Ouija" Startles, But no Shrieks or Shocks Here
- 2014 Furbearer Trapping Seasons to Open Nov. 1
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 23, 2014
Precautionary Boil Water Advisory Lifted for Approximately 60 Residential Customers on 12th Avenue in Huntington
Saturday, August 2, 2014 - 21:33 From Press Release
Results of water quality testing have confirmed that water quality meets drinking water standards. Therefore, there is no further need to boil water prior to consumption.
West Virginia American Water thanks its customers for their patience and cooperation during this event. Customers are encouraged to share this information with other West Virginia American Water customers in the affected area. For more information, contact West Virginia American Water’s customer service center at 1-800-685-8660.