- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Orlando Mostly Deserted; This was a 9/11, a Former Huntington Resident Believes
- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- How Can You Help Flood Recovery in WV?
- BREAKING... Mayor's Office of Drug Control Policy Gains Honorable Mention at Indianapolis Conference
- Flooding Closes Greenbrier
- A Natsu No Romp for Sailor Moon Crystal and Scouts IMAGES
- West Virginia American Water Response to Flood-Related Operational Impacts Continues
- City Teams with OVEC to Help WV Flood Victims
- West Virginia American Water Responding to Operational Impacts of Widespread Flooding
Precautionary Boil Water Advisory Lifted for Approximately 60 Residential Customers on 12th Avenue in Huntington
Saturday, August 2, 2014 - 21:33 From Press Release
Results of water quality testing have confirmed that water quality meets drinking water standards. Therefore, there is no further need to boil water prior to consumption.
West Virginia American Water thanks its customers for their patience and cooperation during this event. Customers are encouraged to share this information with other West Virginia American Water customers in the affected area. For more information, contact West Virginia American Water’s customer service center at 1-800-685-8660.