- Huntington Police Make Arrest for Receiving Stolen Property
- Remains Believed to be Missing Woman Found
- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- School of Medicine welcomes students for Project P.R.E.M.E.D.
- BREAKING : Ft. Myers Shooting
- FLASHBACK: Catch a Delorean Ride Back to the Future
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Spook Hunters Visit Pullman Square Marquee Cinema IMAGES
- President Obama Laments GOP Pulled Over $900 Milion from Recovery Act
- FIRST PEEK: The Suicide Squad Clips from Comic Con
Precautionary Boil Water Advisory Lifted for Approximately 60 Residential Customers on 12th Avenue in Huntington
Saturday, August 2, 2014 - 21:33 From Press Release
Results of water quality testing have confirmed that water quality meets drinking water standards. Therefore, there is no further need to boil water prior to consumption.
West Virginia American Water thanks its customers for their patience and cooperation during this event. Customers are encouraged to share this information with other West Virginia American Water customers in the affected area. For more information, contact West Virginia American Water’s customer service center at 1-800-685-8660.