- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Sep. 19, 2014
- IMAGES: Marshall Arts Center Dedication
- WV Broadcasting Hall of Fame announces 2014 inductees
- Cpl. Goheen Retires from Huntington Police Department
- Huntington mayor, Supreme Court justices entered in quoits tournament
- REALTORS: Existing-Home Sales Lose Momentum in August as Investor Activity Declines
- UPDATED: Dueling Drug Gangsters Hack Their Fates Through Thrilling "Tombstone"
- Reporter Threatened with Arrest for Obstruction for Attempting to Intervene in Teen's NRA T-Shirt Case
- Huntington Council Announces Agenda
- Unitarian Fellowship of Huntington to Hold Their 1st Annual Community Days!
Precautionary Boil Water Advisory Lifted for Approximately 60 Residential Customers on 12th Avenue in Huntington
Saturday, August 2, 2014 - 21:33 From Press Release
Results of water quality testing have confirmed that water quality meets drinking water standards. Therefore, there is no further need to boil water prior to consumption.
West Virginia American Water thanks its customers for their patience and cooperation during this event. Customers are encouraged to share this information with other West Virginia American Water customers in the affected area. For more information, contact West Virginia American Water’s customer service center at 1-800-685-8660.