- Second What's Next Huntington Draws Crowd to HHS
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Led by Miami Duo, @HerdFB Wins Inaugural Boca Raton Bowl
- "American Sniper" Likely to Dominate Boxoffice Again
- YEAR-END SPORTS OP-ED: Sports Crazy (or Just Crazy About Things That Matter Very Little)
- OP-ED: How Prosecutors Think
- FINAL... Marshall 52, Northern Illinois 23
- OP-ED: Our Christmas Schizophrenia
- New Year's Day Hike at Ritter Park
- Discover some of West Virginia’s state park lodges in January 2015 with a “WV50” $50 room rate
Precautionary Boil Water Advisory Lifted for Approximately 60 Residential Customers on 12th Avenue in Huntington
Saturday, August 2, 2014 - 21:33 From Press Release
Results of water quality testing have confirmed that water quality meets drinking water standards. Therefore, there is no further need to boil water prior to consumption.
West Virginia American Water thanks its customers for their patience and cooperation during this event. Customers are encouraged to share this information with other West Virginia American Water customers in the affected area. For more information, contact West Virginia American Water’s customer service center at 1-800-685-8660.