- Council Moves Gun Range to Second Reading
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- Psy.D. in Clinical Psychology rated in nation’s top 50
- Public advocacy group retains Washington law firm to mount antitrust challenge to proposed Dow-DuPont merger
- DEVOTION: Fat Tuesday
- Thundering Herd Community Mourns the Loss of Emileigh Cooper
- School of Pharmacy receives grant from Walgreens for diversity initiatives
- Questions About Proposed Department of Energy Budget Requests
- First Alert donates 175 smoke, carbon monoxide alarms to Fire Department
- Huntington Receives Donation of Life Saving Drug
Precautionary Boil Water Advisory Lifted for Approximately 60 Residential Customers on 12th Avenue in Huntington
Saturday, August 2, 2014 - 21:33 From Press Release
Results of water quality testing have confirmed that water quality meets drinking water standards. Therefore, there is no further need to boil water prior to consumption.
West Virginia American Water thanks its customers for their patience and cooperation during this event. Customers are encouraged to share this information with other West Virginia American Water customers in the affected area. For more information, contact West Virginia American Water’s customer service center at 1-800-685-8660.