- REALTORS: Pending Home Sales Slow in October but Remain Higher Than a Year Ago
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Nov. 24, 2014
- Nothing less than a complete commitment to safety at Hanford is acceptable
- Detroit Heroin Dealer Pleads Guilty to Huntington Charges
- Prudent Budget Cuts Approved; Ten New Officers on Hold
- Huntington Plans 12 Days of Christmas Celebration
- Marshall No. 24 in College Football Playoff Rankings
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Nov. 21, 2014
- Suit Planned over Hanford Chemical Vapor, Radiation
- Hotel May Come to Central City
Precautionary Boil Water Advisory Lifted for Approximately 60 Residential Customers on 12th Avenue in Huntington
Saturday, August 2, 2014 - 21:33 From Press Release
Results of water quality testing have confirmed that water quality meets drinking water standards. Therefore, there is no further need to boil water prior to consumption.
West Virginia American Water thanks its customers for their patience and cooperation during this event. Customers are encouraged to share this information with other West Virginia American Water customers in the affected area. For more information, contact West Virginia American Water’s customer service center at 1-800-685-8660.