- OP ED COLUMN: Billionaire Receives Millions in Tax Credits for his Company
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- COLUMN: Death of an Addict
- AAA Forecasts Year-End Holiday Travel Up 4.5 % in the South Atlantic Region
- Motown Experience to Raise Funds for Keith Albee
- COLUMN: Anguished Life of An Addict's Parent
- Mardi Gras Masquerade at Twin Falls State Park for New Year’s Eve
- Huntington Drug Policy Plan Steps Dramatically Forward
- Council Approves KYOVA Grant Application
- Beech Fork State Park responds to camping trends with online reservations in 2015
Precautionary Boil Water Advisory Lifted for Approximately 60 Residential Customers on 12th Avenue in Huntington
Saturday, August 2, 2014 - 21:33 From Press Release
Results of water quality testing have confirmed that water quality meets drinking water standards. Therefore, there is no further need to boil water prior to consumption.
West Virginia American Water thanks its customers for their patience and cooperation during this event. Customers are encouraged to share this information with other West Virginia American Water customers in the affected area. For more information, contact West Virginia American Water’s customer service center at 1-800-685-8660.