- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Let's Round Up the "Johns" Too
- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- Alleged Drug Suppliers, Prostitutes Rounded Up in Huntington
- Board of Governors Gives Positive Evaluation to MU President Jerome Gilbert
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Marshall University biotechnology spinoff receives large grant from National Institutes of Health
- MU presents Donning of the Kente ceremony April 27
- Tale of Two Keiths; Keith Albee (and sis) Still Need You
- Hillary Concentrates on Substance Abuse at Charleston Forum IMAGES
- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
Storm Knocks Out Power, Down Trees, Breaks Windows
Sunday, August 3, 2014 - 01:05 Updated 2 years ago
By 1 a.m. Sunday, Aug. 3, about 2,200 residents were still in the dark in Cabell County.
Trees were downed over the city. A window blew out at the Keith Albee Performing Arts Center and a Marshall University vehicle sustained damage from a falling tree.
Some viaduct flooding was also reported.