- Improper Notice Apparently Given of Meeting that Removed Chairman Caserta
- Huntington City Attorney States 12 Hours Special Meeting Notice Required; Ethics Commission Web Site Statements Advisory, no Force of State Law
- UP CLOSE: Preparing to "Jump" and Taking the "Plunge" on Bridge Day Images
- Here Come the Costumes Before Halloween
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Saint Patrick’s Day Tribute to General Patrick Cleburne—The Fighting Irishman
- Will Ferrell to Play for Reds Tomorrow
- New Manager Named for Big Sandy Arena
- OP-ED: Great Speech in Selma, Mr. President!
- Herd Headed Back to Birmingham for Postseason Play
- SHELLY'S WORLD: The One That Got Away
Storm Knocks Out Power, Down Trees, Breaks Windows
Sunday, August 3, 2014 - 01:05 Updated 42 weeks ago
By 1 a.m. Sunday, Aug. 3, about 2,200 residents were still in the dark in Cabell County.
Trees were downed over the city. A window blew out at the Keith Albee Performing Arts Center and a Marshall University vehicle sustained damage from a falling tree.
Some viaduct flooding was also reported.