- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Cars, Dogs, Rides and Eats Celebrated
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- When Operating Huntington Reduction Pilot Plant Known as Contaminated
- Elsa & Anna Take in Last Day of Wayne County Fair at Camden Park with IMAGES
- Special Council Meeting Tuesday on Public Nuisance
- Where Were You in '62 Icon Returns to Screen
- Elsa Visits the Wayne Fair at Camden Park; Anna Joins Her on Saturday IMAGES
- Three more defendants plead guilty for roles in California-to-West Virginia drug conspiracy
Storm Knocks Out Power, Down Trees, Breaks Windows
Sunday, August 3, 2014 - 01:05 Updated 2 years ago
By 1 a.m. Sunday, Aug. 3, about 2,200 residents were still in the dark in Cabell County.
Trees were downed over the city. A window blew out at the Keith Albee Performing Arts Center and a Marshall University vehicle sustained damage from a falling tree.
Some viaduct flooding was also reported.