- REVISIT: 2014 Story on Pilot Plant by HD Contained Lapses
- Contaminated Scrap Metal Stolen in 70s from Huntington AEC Plant
- Cannabis To Be Planted Legally in WV For The 1st time In 70 years
- Virginia Commonwealth University to explore yoga’s effect on pregnancy depression
- Manchin, Klobuchar, Shaheen, King, Heitkamp, Baldwin Introduce Budgeting for Opioid Addiction Treatment Act
- Detroit heroin dealer pleads guilty to Federal drug crime
- Predominately Filmed in WV "American West" Starts June 11 on AMC
- Carol Polan Likely Replacement Candidate for Husband
- Tamarack to host Appalachian Music & Arts Festival
- Two pill dealers sentenced to Federal prison for drug crimes
Storm Knocks Out Power, Down Trees, Breaks Windows
Sunday, August 3, 2014 - 01:05 Updated 1 year ago
By 1 a.m. Sunday, Aug. 3, about 2,200 residents were still in the dark in Cabell County.
Trees were downed over the city. A window blew out at the Keith Albee Performing Arts Center and a Marshall University vehicle sustained damage from a falling tree.
Some viaduct flooding was also reported.