- Shots Fired Near Marshall Campus
- "My Brother, My Brother & Me" Sunday Night at City Hall Auditorium
- Charleston heroin dealer pleads guilty to federal charge
- Discover some of West Virginia’s state park lodges in January 2015 with a “WV50” $50 room rate
- UPDATED: Officials Speak of Marshall's Growth During President Kopp's Tenure
- A Dad’s Point-of-View: Men vs. Women: Work-Life Balance
- COLUMN: Death of an Addict
- Christmas Kente Ceremony for winter graduates is Saturday at Marshall
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- For "The Interview" Will Small Screen Lose Wonder and Suspension of Disbelief?
Restaurants Donate to Morris Fire Victims
Sunday, August 3, 2014 - 00:06 Updated 1 year ago
Marshall Hall of Cafe at the southwest corner of 9th Street and 3rd Avenue will donate 10 percent of its sales to employees of Backyard Pizza and Raw Bar and The Peddler. The staff also will donate a portion of their tips to tenants of the building. Max & Ermas, and the V-Club have also donated. About $17,000 has been raised through two online accounts.
The fire on the roof resulted in severe water damage at two restaurants on the first floor, as well as other businesses and residential apartments on the upper floors.