- Ralph Nader Radio Show airs Portsmouth "Toxic Avengers" Concerning Nuclear Whistle Blowers
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- Property Rescue Initiatives to be Discussed
- Thundering Herd Community Mourns the Loss of Emileigh Cooper
- Panda Hugs and Crafts Greet Marquee Pullman Moviegoers IMAGES
- Charlie's Harley Davidson Recognized for Superior Performance
- "Elsa" Visits Children at South Charleston Library IMAGES
- Over the River….to Grandparent’s House We Go
- Newly Engaged? WV Weddings Magazine offering last minute Valentine’s Day gift perfect for any Bride-to-be
- Cabell County Schools Announces 2016 Middle and High School Math Field Day Winners
Restaurants Donate to Morris Fire Victims
Sunday, August 3, 2014 - 00:06 Updated 1 year ago
Marshall Hall of Cafe at the southwest corner of 9th Street and 3rd Avenue will donate 10 percent of its sales to employees of Backyard Pizza and Raw Bar and The Peddler. The staff also will donate a portion of their tips to tenants of the building. Max & Ermas, and the V-Club have also donated. About $17,000 has been raised through two online accounts.
The fire on the roof resulted in severe water damage at two restaurants on the first floor, as well as other businesses and residential apartments on the upper floors.