- Predominately Filmed in WV "American West" Starts June 11 on AMC
- Manchin, Klobuchar, Shaheen, King, Heitkamp, Baldwin Introduce Budgeting for Opioid Addiction Treatment Act
- Carol Polan Likely Replacement Candidate for Husband
- Cannabis To Be Planted Legally in WV For The 1st time In 70 years
- Detroit heroin dealer pleads guilty to Federal drug crime
- Huntington Council Hears First Reading on Planned Duplex
- Virginia Commonwealth University to explore yoga’s effect on pregnancy depression
- State Film Office to Host Workforce Training Master Class June 25-26
- Attorney General Morrisey to EPA: Halt Federal Spending on Clean Power Plan
- Tamarack to host Appalachian Music & Arts Festival
Restaurants Donate to Morris Fire Victims
Sunday, August 3, 2014 - 00:06 Updated 1 year ago
Marshall Hall of Cafe at the southwest corner of 9th Street and 3rd Avenue will donate 10 percent of its sales to employees of Backyard Pizza and Raw Bar and The Peddler. The staff also will donate a portion of their tips to tenants of the building. Max & Ermas, and the V-Club have also donated. About $17,000 has been raised through two online accounts.
The fire on the roof resulted in severe water damage at two restaurants on the first floor, as well as other businesses and residential apartments on the upper floors.