- Portion of Downtown Floodwall Shifting Possibly Due to Sink Hole Near Pump Station
- UPDATED: State Audit 2015 Statement; Caserta Cries Foul; Actions of Council "Condemned"
- Unanimous Special Permit Approved for Gas at $4.5 Million Downtown Sheetz
- 2014 Huntington Audit Has Statement Governoring Sick Leave Payments
- OP-ED: How Prosecutors Think
- Professor receives $350,000 National Science Foundation research grant
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Friends Helping Kids Have Christmas
- Marshall's C-USA Championship Footage
- Marshall Athletics Ticket Office Hours Announced
Restaurants Donate to Morris Fire Victims
Sunday, August 3, 2014 - 00:06 Updated 51 weeks ago
Marshall Hall of Cafe at the southwest corner of 9th Street and 3rd Avenue will donate 10 percent of its sales to employees of Backyard Pizza and Raw Bar and The Peddler. The staff also will donate a portion of their tips to tenants of the building. Max & Ermas, and the V-Club have also donated. About $17,000 has been raised through two online accounts.
The fire on the roof resulted in severe water damage at two restaurants on the first floor, as well as other businesses and residential apartments on the upper floors.