- No Layoff Decisions on Looming Huntington Deficit; Police Car Purchase Put Off
- Man Dies After Double Shooting on Huntington's Ninth Avenue
- W.Va. AG Collaboration Prosecutes Ponzi Scheme, Nets Significant Prison Sentence
- Former office manager of Mountain State Justice pleads guilty for embezzling over $1.5 million
- Huntington Awaits Plans for Curtailing Budget Overages
- Black History Month to be observed in a variety of ways at Marshall
- HMDA Meets Monday Afternoon
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade, Visits Eastgate Mall Saturday in Cincy IMAGES
- Fire Prevention Parade Packs Downtown; FAREWELL Elsa of WV Inspired Sing-a-Longs
- Presidential Memorandum Regarding the Hiring Freeze
Restaurants Donate to Morris Fire Victims
Sunday, August 3, 2014 - 00:06 Updated 2 years ago
Marshall Hall of Cafe at the southwest corner of 9th Street and 3rd Avenue will donate 10 percent of its sales to employees of Backyard Pizza and Raw Bar and The Peddler. The staff also will donate a portion of their tips to tenants of the building. Max & Ermas, and the V-Club have also donated. About $17,000 has been raised through two online accounts.
The fire on the roof resulted in severe water damage at two restaurants on the first floor, as well as other businesses and residential apartments on the upper floors.