- Love and Other Tragedies Slated for Release featuring Cure's Roger O'Donnell
- Mayor Steve Strolls Areas Surrounding Central City IMAGES
- Harless Hall of Fame to welcome three new members in ceremony May 7
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Cabell, Wayne Announce Holiday Courthouse Hours
- FREDDIE MAC: Mortgage Rates Find New Lows for 2014
- Fire Department Holds Kid's Christmas Party at Huntington City Mission
- OP-ED: How Prosecutors Think
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Suspicion': Delightfully Scary Novel Aimed at Young Women Hits Its Target Like an Arrow from Robin Hood
- Huntington Council Considers New Fire Equipment
Restaurants Donate to Morris Fire Victims
Sunday, August 3, 2014 - 00:06 Updated 39 weeks ago
Marshall Hall of Cafe at the southwest corner of 9th Street and 3rd Avenue will donate 10 percent of its sales to employees of Backyard Pizza and Raw Bar and The Peddler. The staff also will donate a portion of their tips to tenants of the building. Max & Ermas, and the V-Club have also donated. About $17,000 has been raised through two online accounts.
The fire on the roof resulted in severe water damage at two restaurants on the first floor, as well as other businesses and residential apartments on the upper floors.