- Chuck Pagano, Andrew Luck, Dwayne Allen, David DeCastro, Diana DeGarmo, Ace Young, Dennis Haysbert, Miss America 2015 Kira Kazantsev Join USO Tour
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Saint Patrick’s Day Tribute to General Patrick Cleburne—The Fighting Irishman
- DEVELOPING... Snowfall Continues, Road Closings Reported
- 'Chappie' Takes on 'Focus' for Top of the Box, Check for Showtimes
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- Miss America 1989 Gretchen Carlson, Anchor of FOX News Channel's The Real Story with Gretchen Carlson, to Write Memoir
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Cuba: Challenges and Chances for the Caribbean
- PARALLEL UNIVERSE: Sending Money to Countries That Hate Us Makes No Sense at All
- DEVELOPING: Thousands without Power in Cabell, including part of Marshall
Once Upon a Time in Flushing...
The RKO had a three story facade, and the auditorium interior was designed in a Spanish Baroque Revival style, just like the Keith Albee.
The theater remained open to the public through the early 1980s. The ticket lobby and grand foyer of the Keith's were listed in the National Register of Historic Places in 1982, and granted landmark status by the City in 1984.
The theater was closed in 1986 and then gutted illegally by the building's new owner Thomas Huang who also dumped 10,000 gallons of waste oil into the basement of the theater.