- Former Mayor Kim Wolfe Breaks Silence; Williams Takes Credit for Foundations Laid in Wolfe Administration
- DEVELOPING.... Proposed Council Action Likely Wound Increase Movie Ticket Costs for Adults and Children
- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Barboursville Holds Christmas Parade; Santa, Elsa, Marching Bands IMAGES
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Chesapeake, Ironton Advance in Huntington St. Joe Gold Bracket
- 'Real' Beasts Visit Marquee Pullman Celebrating "Fantastic Beasts" Reel Opening IMAGES
- Rooster's Hostesses Dress for Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Fire Prevention Parade Packs Downtown; FAREWELL Elsa of WV Inspired Sing-a-Longs
Once Upon a Time in Flushing...
The RKO had a three story facade, and the auditorium interior was designed in a Spanish Baroque Revival style, just like the Keith Albee.
The theater remained open to the public through the early 1980s. The ticket lobby and grand foyer of the Keith's were listed in the National Register of Historic Places in 1982, and granted landmark status by the City in 1984.
The theater was closed in 1986 and then gutted illegally by the building's new owner Thomas Huang who also dumped 10,000 gallons of waste oil into the basement of the theater.