- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Let's Round Up the "Johns" Too
- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- Hillary Concentrates on Substance Abuse at Charleston Forum IMAGES
- Board of Governors Gives Positive Evaluation to MU President Jerome Gilbert
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Alleged Drug Suppliers, Prostitutes Rounded Up in Huntington
- MU presents Donning of the Kente ceremony April 27
- Marshall University biotechnology spinoff receives large grant from National Institutes of Health
- Tale of Two Keiths; Keith Albee (and sis) Still Need You
- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
Once Upon a Time in Flushing...
The RKO had a three story facade, and the auditorium interior was designed in a Spanish Baroque Revival style, just like the Keith Albee.
The theater remained open to the public through the early 1980s. The ticket lobby and grand foyer of the Keith's were listed in the National Register of Historic Places in 1982, and granted landmark status by the City in 1984.
The theater was closed in 1986 and then gutted illegally by the building's new owner Thomas Huang who also dumped 10,000 gallons of waste oil into the basement of the theater.