- Nuclear Accident in Illinois; Guards say Shelter in Place; Honeywell it all Stayed on Site
- Reports Differ on Injuries at Metropolis Nuclear Plant Following Leakage of Uranium Hexafluoride
- OP-ED: Break-ups, Rejections and School Shootings: Educate Youth for Resiliency
- Honeywell, NRC Dispute Report of College Students Operating Nuclear Plant; HNN Sources Allege Book Trained Replacement Workers Operated Plant
- City Hall Trick or Treat
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Not only cricket but West Indian self-worth at stake
- Over the Highway and to the Trench Contaminated Huntington Materials Exposed Many
- Huntington Judge Added to Dancing with Pros
- New Gaming Arcade Business Opening in Downtown Huntington
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 29, 2014
The Wayne County Fair at Camden Park
Opening Ceremonies begin Tuesday August 5th at 5 PM, and the Fair runs through Friday August 8th. Gates open at 4:00 pm each day and close at 10:00 pm. Rides begin at 5:00 pm. Kicking off Tuesday are daily exhibits in the Discovery Center.
A full schedule of events features Gospel and Bluegrass Music, Exhibits from 4-H, a Horse and Livestock Show and games for children. Information booths will be located throughout the Camden Park picnic grove and Fair related exhibitions will be on view each day in the Discovery Center.
Admission is $12.00 or $35 for a four-day-pass plus tax. Parking is free!
Camden Park has been the region’s home for fun, rides and picnics since 1903. Located on US Route 60 West, Huntington, WV, for more information please call 304-429-5062 or visit us on the web www.camdenpark.com.