- Heroin and Fentanyl Are the Most Popular Drugs in Charleston Right Now, Police Say. Meth Use Is on the Upswing
- UPDATED... HPD Nets Four Controlled Substance Arrests September 23-24; Burglaries Reported
- Marshall psychology doctoral degree ranked No. 2 in the U.S.
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- Cleveland OD Deaths Prompt Public Health Warning
- - Candidates go beyond sound bites on major issues facing older West Virginians & their families
- Hundreds of Nonprofit Organizations Join to Demand Reform of "Rogue" Agency
- "What the Night Can Do" begins filming in Lewisburg Sep. 26
- New purple paint posting option on private land now available in West Virginia
The Wayne County Fair at Camden Park
Opening Ceremonies begin Tuesday August 5th at 5 PM, and the Fair runs through Friday August 8th. Gates open at 4:00 pm each day and close at 10:00 pm. Rides begin at 5:00 pm. Kicking off Tuesday are daily exhibits in the Discovery Center.
A full schedule of events features Gospel and Bluegrass Music, Exhibits from 4-H, a Horse and Livestock Show and games for children. Information booths will be located throughout the Camden Park picnic grove and Fair related exhibitions will be on view each day in the Discovery Center.
Admission is $12.00 or $35 for a four-day-pass plus tax. Parking is free!
Camden Park has been the region’s home for fun, rides and picnics since 1903. Located on US Route 60 West, Huntington, WV, for more information please call 304-429-5062 or visit us on the web www.camdenpark.com.