- Man Arrested by Huntington Police for Possession
- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Google is the latest tech company to drop the longstanding wall between anonymous online ad tracking and user’s names
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Rooster's Hostesses Dress for Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Fire Prevention Parade Packs Downtown; Elsa of WV Inspired Sing-a-Longs
- Hunyington Police Arrest Male with Firearm on School Property
- Does the Presidential Campaign Resemble a Movie?
- And the Cosplay Winners Were.... Envelopes Opened at Con IMAGES
The Wayne County Fair at Camden Park
Opening Ceremonies begin Tuesday August 5th at 5 PM, and the Fair runs through Friday August 8th. Gates open at 4:00 pm each day and close at 10:00 pm. Rides begin at 5:00 pm. Kicking off Tuesday are daily exhibits in the Discovery Center.
A full schedule of events features Gospel and Bluegrass Music, Exhibits from 4-H, a Horse and Livestock Show and games for children. Information booths will be located throughout the Camden Park picnic grove and Fair related exhibitions will be on view each day in the Discovery Center.
Admission is $12.00 or $35 for a four-day-pass plus tax. Parking is free!
Camden Park has been the region’s home for fun, rides and picnics since 1903. Located on US Route 60 West, Huntington, WV, for more information please call 304-429-5062 or visit us on the web www.camdenpark.com.