- Huntington Council Hears Preparation for School and Stanford Park Road Repair Ordinance
- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- WV Hotdog Festival Saturday at Pullman Square
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- W.Va. AG Announces Savings Generated By Disability Fraud Unit
- BREAKING : Ft. Myers Shooting
- Spook Hunters Visit Pullman Square Marquee Cinema IMAGES
- FLASHBACK: Catch a Delorean Ride Back to the Future
- International Ballet Workshop, Performance Announced in September
- Huntington Police Make Arrest for Receiving Stolen Property
The Wayne County Fair at Camden Park
Opening Ceremonies begin Tuesday August 5th at 5 PM, and the Fair runs through Friday August 8th. Gates open at 4:00 pm each day and close at 10:00 pm. Rides begin at 5:00 pm. Kicking off Tuesday are daily exhibits in the Discovery Center.
A full schedule of events features Gospel and Bluegrass Music, Exhibits from 4-H, a Horse and Livestock Show and games for children. Information booths will be located throughout the Camden Park picnic grove and Fair related exhibitions will be on view each day in the Discovery Center.
Admission is $12.00 or $35 for a four-day-pass plus tax. Parking is free!
Camden Park has been the region’s home for fun, rides and picnics since 1903. Located on US Route 60 West, Huntington, WV, for more information please call 304-429-5062 or visit us on the web www.camdenpark.com.