- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- Huntington Church Offers Sanctuary for Undocumented Immigrants
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- Tale of Two Keiths; Keith Albee (and sis) Still Need You
- FitFest Raises Funds for Ambrose Trail IMAGES
- Rhoden Family Members Make Plea for Tips in Pike County Murders of Loved Ones
- AARP Partners for Money Smart Week Events
- Huntington City Council Agenda Announced
- Attorney General Morrisey, 14-State Coalition Defend Trump Order to Ease Overregulation
The Wayne County Fair at Camden Park
Opening Ceremonies begin Tuesday August 5th at 5 PM, and the Fair runs through Friday August 8th. Gates open at 4:00 pm each day and close at 10:00 pm. Rides begin at 5:00 pm. Kicking off Tuesday are daily exhibits in the Discovery Center.
A full schedule of events features Gospel and Bluegrass Music, Exhibits from 4-H, a Horse and Livestock Show and games for children. Information booths will be located throughout the Camden Park picnic grove and Fair related exhibitions will be on view each day in the Discovery Center.
Admission is $12.00 or $35 for a four-day-pass plus tax. Parking is free!
Camden Park has been the region’s home for fun, rides and picnics since 1903. Located on US Route 60 West, Huntington, WV, for more information please call 304-429-5062 or visit us on the web www.camdenpark.com.