- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Huntington Pedestrian Killed Wednesday Evening:
- A Dad’s Point-of-View: Men vs. Women: Work-Life Balance
- Salt Storage Shed Now Open
- COLUMN: Death of an Addict
- Christmas Kente Ceremony for winter graduates is Saturday at Marshall
- "My Brother, My Brother & Me" Sunday Night at City Hall Auditorium
- AAA Forecasts Year-End Holiday Travel Up 4.5 % in the South Atlantic Region
- Live Theatricals for December
- It's CamperTime! At Beech Fork State Park August 29, 2015
Detroit Drug Dealer Sentenced in Huntington
The case was investigated by the Metropolitan Drug Enforcement Network Team (MDENT). Assistant United States Attorney Monica D. Coleman handled the prosecution.
This case is being prosecuted as part of an ongoing effort led by the United States Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of West Virginia to combat the illicit sale and misuse of prescription pills and heroin. The U.S. Attorney’s Office, joined by federal, state and local law enforcement agencies, is committed to aggressively pursuing and shutting down illegal heroin and pill trafficking, eliminating open air drug markets, and curtailing the spread of opiate painkillers and heroin in communities across the Southern District.