- DEVELOPING... Caserta Asks for Records During Meeting
- Caserta Asserts Council TV Video of Special Meeting Purposefully not Transmitted
- FLASHBACK: Images of Ironton's 2011 Memorial Day Parade
- Huntington Council Narrowly Approves Fiscal Year Day to Day Budget Estimate
- Thanks for Your Service ... and Memories 2015 IMAGES
- A Dad’s Point-of-View: My Son’s Kahoonas Paid Off (In Unexpected Ways)
- April Rotary Park Hike Scheduled
- OP-ED: Great Speech in Selma, Mr. President!
- LAST IMAGES: A Life on the Sidelines
- HPD Requests March 18 Holderby Road Surveillance Footage
Detroit Drug Dealer Sentenced in Huntington
The case was investigated by the Metropolitan Drug Enforcement Network Team (MDENT). Assistant United States Attorney Monica D. Coleman handled the prosecution.
This case is being prosecuted as part of an ongoing effort led by the United States Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of West Virginia to combat the illicit sale and misuse of prescription pills and heroin. The U.S. Attorney’s Office, joined by federal, state and local law enforcement agencies, is committed to aggressively pursuing and shutting down illegal heroin and pill trafficking, eliminating open air drug markets, and curtailing the spread of opiate painkillers and heroin in communities across the Southern District.