- Sheetz Development Narrowly Passes Planning Commission
- 70 Years of Atomic Bombs: Can We Disarm Yet?
- Senate President Cole, Speaker of the House Armstead Pledge to Defend West Virginia's Coal Mining Industry
- CFPB Sues Sprint for Cramming Consumers with Unauthorized Third-Party Charges; Sprint Ignored Complaints from Consumers and Cost Them Tens of Millions of Dollars
- UPDATE: Send Inspirational Wishes to Family Facing Grief
- Friends Helping Kids Have Christmas
- University to partner on $20 million scientific research grant
- For "The Interview" Will Small Screen Lose Wonder and Suspension of Disbelief?
- PARALLEL UNIVERSE: Lincoln Electric Celebrates 81 Uninterrupted Years of Paying Employee Profit-Sharing Bonus
- Census Bureau Estimates Show How School-Age Child Poverty in Every County Compares with Prerecession Levels
Huntington Women’s Health Welcomes OB/GYN Jessica Granger, MD, to Staff
Dr. Granger has joined Huntington Women’s Health, an outpatient clinic affiliated with Cabell Huntington Hospital, which was established by Dr. Joseph Assaley and Dr. Paul Lee to provide high-quality comprehensive well-woman, obstetric and gynecologic services to the women of the Tri-State. The practice is located at 1660 12th Avenue in Huntington, WV. Office hours are Monday through Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m