- Marshall Athletics Ticket Office Hours Announced
- PARALLEL UNIVERSE: Sending Money to Countries That Hate Us Makes No Sense at All
- "American Sniper's" Breaks All January Records; Expect it to Wipe Out "Boy Next Door" and "Mortdecai"
- Calling all bird lovers! North Bend State Park’s Winter Wonder Weekend Jan. 16-18, 2015, is “For the Birds”
- OP-ED: How About Another Christmas Truce?
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Cutting loose the shackles of the past: Cuba and the US
- How Will a Good Ole' Boy Hollywood Treat Female 'Pleasures' in "Fifty Shades of Grey?'
- Huntington Has At Least Nine Heroin Overdose Deaths in January 2015
- YEAR-END SPORTS OP-ED: Sports Crazy (or Just Crazy About Things That Matter Very Little)
- Wolfpack Moves Past @HerdMBB
Huntington Women’s Health Welcomes OB/GYN Jessica Granger, MD, to Staff
Dr. Granger has joined Huntington Women’s Health, an outpatient clinic affiliated with Cabell Huntington Hospital, which was established by Dr. Joseph Assaley and Dr. Paul Lee to provide high-quality comprehensive well-woman, obstetric and gynecologic services to the women of the Tri-State. The practice is located at 1660 12th Avenue in Huntington, WV. Office hours are Monday through Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m