- DuPont withholds crucial information regarding the proposed sale of Washington Works plant
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- UPDATING ... How Close will 'It Follows' be to 'Get Hard?'
- Op-ed: Essay on hope, Israel, Palestine, Bereaved Parents Circle
- Huntington Celebrates Lifetimes of Making Magic
- SHELLY'S WORLD: The One That Got Away
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Celebrate the CCJ--and Empower It
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: St Kitts-Nevis election fiasco: Symptom of a bigger problem
- People should always be skeptical when evaluating weight-loss products
Huntington Women’s Health Welcomes OB/GYN Jessica Granger, MD, to Staff
Dr. Granger has joined Huntington Women’s Health, an outpatient clinic affiliated with Cabell Huntington Hospital, which was established by Dr. Joseph Assaley and Dr. Paul Lee to provide high-quality comprehensive well-woman, obstetric and gynecologic services to the women of the Tri-State. The practice is located at 1660 12th Avenue in Huntington, WV. Office hours are Monday through Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m