- Morehead Clerk Faces Contempt Hearing in Ashland
- Super Heroes and Royalty Attract Throngs to Block Party IMAGES
- Marshall Fashions & Carpenter Ants at Pullman IMAGES
- Huntington man pleads guilty to federal oxycodone charge
- Charleston heroin and meth dealer enters federal guilty plea
- Elegant Elsa Graces Wayne County Fair at Camden Park IMAGE GALLERY
- Yale Law School professor featured speaker as Amicus Curiae series begins at Marshall University
- OP-ED: US Attends, then Defies Conference on Nuclear Weapons Effects & Abolition
- MBA: Mortgage Applications Decrease in Latest Weekly Survey
- OP ED COLUMN: Tax Reform Committee Is Covering All Ground
Libertarian Fmr. Del. John Buckley laments “vapidity” of dueling #WVSen TV spots
In the statement, Buckley identifies the issues with which his campaign intends to engage both other candidates.
Buckley has been campaigning full-time, spreading his “Live & Let Live” campaign message across West Virginia since May.
Libertarian John Buckley’s statement full text below:
"The latest round of dueling Tennant-Capito campaign ads reflect the vapidity of the major party candidates' campaigns. Unfortunately, the public is the biggest loser when serious discussion of major issues is sacrificed.
Shelley Moore Capito won't fight Obamacare. Natalie Tennant says not a word about domestic government spying and intrusions on privacy.
Instead, both candidates are hiding behind empty rhetoric on 'coal' to obscure their mutual records in support of bigger and bigger government."