- Caserta Asks Prosecutor to Reconsider Petition Against Williams
- BREAKING ... West Virginia State Police to Consider Caserta Complaint
- Mayor Williams Tells His Side ; Link to Mayor Steve Williams on Tom Roten Morning Show
- Thanks for Your Service ... and Memories 2015 IMAGES
- Herd Headed Back to Birmingham for Postseason Play
- Alleged Nuclear Material Control and Accountability Weaknesses at the Department of Energy's Portsmouth Project
- Tri-State Comic Con Expands Amazing Guest List
- Thundering Herd IMG Network to Air 10 Baseball Broadcasts
- OP-ED: Great Speech in Selma, Mr. President!
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX Apr. 3, 2015
Libertarian Fmr. Del. John Buckley laments “vapidity” of dueling #WVSen TV spots
In the statement, Buckley identifies the issues with which his campaign intends to engage both other candidates.
Buckley has been campaigning full-time, spreading his “Live & Let Live” campaign message across West Virginia since May.
Libertarian John Buckley’s statement full text below:
"The latest round of dueling Tennant-Capito campaign ads reflect the vapidity of the major party candidates' campaigns. Unfortunately, the public is the biggest loser when serious discussion of major issues is sacrificed.
Shelley Moore Capito won't fight Obamacare. Natalie Tennant says not a word about domestic government spying and intrusions on privacy.
Instead, both candidates are hiding behind empty rhetoric on 'coal' to obscure their mutual records in support of bigger and bigger government."