- Nuclear Accident in Illinois; Guards say Shelter in Place; Honeywell it all Stayed on Site
- OP-ED: Break-ups, Rejections and School Shootings: Educate Youth for Resiliency
- Reports Differ on Injuries at Metropolis Nuclear Plant Following Leakage of Uranium Hexafluoride
- City Hall Trick or Treat
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Not only cricket but West Indian self-worth at stake
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 29, 2014
- Over the Highway and to the Trench Contaminated Huntington Materials Exposed Many
- New Gaming Arcade Business Opening in Downtown Huntington
- Conspiracy Alleged in Energy Worker Exposure at Hanford, Portsmouth
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 28, 2014
Libertarian Fmr. Del. John Buckley laments “vapidity” of dueling #WVSen TV spots
In the statement, Buckley identifies the issues with which his campaign intends to engage both other candidates.
Buckley has been campaigning full-time, spreading his “Live & Let Live” campaign message across West Virginia since May.
Libertarian John Buckley’s statement full text below:
"The latest round of dueling Tennant-Capito campaign ads reflect the vapidity of the major party candidates' campaigns. Unfortunately, the public is the biggest loser when serious discussion of major issues is sacrificed.
Shelley Moore Capito won't fight Obamacare. Natalie Tennant says not a word about domestic government spying and intrusions on privacy.
Instead, both candidates are hiding behind empty rhetoric on 'coal' to obscure their mutual records in support of bigger and bigger government."