- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Nov. 21, 2014
- Marquee Pullman & Pullman Square Turn 10
- Marshall University receives in-kind software grant from Siemens PLM Software
- Bates Supports Budget Reductions to Offset Shortfall Projection
- Manchin Statement on President's Immigration Executive Actions
- Marshall Men's Basketball: Herd Falls to Seventh-Ranked Louisville, 85-67
- US Attorney Collects Over $8 Million for Taxpayers
- Bankruptcy Court Awards West Virginia DEP $2.7 Million
- Local writers Marie Manilla and Nicole Lawrence to read from their work at Marshall University
- Schray earns national honors as top professor in West Virginia
Libertarian Fmr. Del. John Buckley laments “vapidity” of dueling #WVSen TV spots
In the statement, Buckley identifies the issues with which his campaign intends to engage both other candidates.
Buckley has been campaigning full-time, spreading his “Live & Let Live” campaign message across West Virginia since May.
Libertarian John Buckley’s statement full text below:
"The latest round of dueling Tennant-Capito campaign ads reflect the vapidity of the major party candidates' campaigns. Unfortunately, the public is the biggest loser when serious discussion of major issues is sacrificed.
Shelley Moore Capito won't fight Obamacare. Natalie Tennant says not a word about domestic government spying and intrusions on privacy.
Instead, both candidates are hiding behind empty rhetoric on 'coal' to obscure their mutual records in support of bigger and bigger government."