- "Hobbit" Dominates Boxoffice; "Wild" & "Big Eyes" Slated for Debut
- Buckeye Elite National Basketball Showcase To Take Place in Huntington This Weekend
- MU Plays Northern Illinois in Boca Raton Bowl
- OP-ED: Commemorate Universal Children’s Day: End Child Labor
- No Perfect Season; Marshall Loses in OT
- Marshall Comes from Behind Defeats La. Tech
- Senator Rockefeller to Deliver Farewell Address Thursday on Floor of United States Senate
- OP-ED: Do Wars Really Defend America’s Freedom?
- Fans can wish Herd good luck with recorded video message
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 19, 2014
Libertarian Fmr. Del. John Buckley laments “vapidity” of dueling #WVSen TV spots
In the statement, Buckley identifies the issues with which his campaign intends to engage both other candidates.
Buckley has been campaigning full-time, spreading his “Live & Let Live” campaign message across West Virginia since May.
Libertarian John Buckley’s statement full text below:
"The latest round of dueling Tennant-Capito campaign ads reflect the vapidity of the major party candidates' campaigns. Unfortunately, the public is the biggest loser when serious discussion of major issues is sacrificed.
Shelley Moore Capito won't fight Obamacare. Natalie Tennant says not a word about domestic government spying and intrusions on privacy.
Instead, both candidates are hiding behind empty rhetoric on 'coal' to obscure their mutual records in support of bigger and bigger government."