- FitFest Raises Funds for Ambrose Trail IMAGES
- Jury’s decision in favor of plaintiff is a crucial step towards holding DuPont accountable for contamination
- Finance Committee Sets Tuesday Meeting
- Marshall University Forensic Identification Association to host Women’s Expo at Pullman Square
- Award-winning pianist to perform at Marshall University
- OP ED: How To Prevent A School Shooter
- St. Joe Boys Soccer Sneaks by Paul Blazer
- Presidential finalists named; on-campus interviews to be held Oct. 13-16
- Recording Artist Eddie James to Bring Inspirational Message to Middle Schools September 14 & 15
- OP-ED: US Attends, then Defies Conference on Nuclear Weapons Effects & Abolition
Libertarian Fmr. Del. John Buckley laments “vapidity” of dueling #WVSen TV spots
In the statement, Buckley identifies the issues with which his campaign intends to engage both other candidates.
Buckley has been campaigning full-time, spreading his “Live & Let Live” campaign message across West Virginia since May.
Libertarian John Buckley’s statement full text below:
"The latest round of dueling Tennant-Capito campaign ads reflect the vapidity of the major party candidates' campaigns. Unfortunately, the public is the biggest loser when serious discussion of major issues is sacrificed.
Shelley Moore Capito won't fight Obamacare. Natalie Tennant says not a word about domestic government spying and intrusions on privacy.
Instead, both candidates are hiding behind empty rhetoric on 'coal' to obscure their mutual records in support of bigger and bigger government."