- HPD Nets Four Controlled Substance Arrests September 23-24
- Police Execute Arrest Warrants, Arrest Suspect in Shooting Near Hospital
- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- "What the Night Can Do" begins filming in Lewisburg Sep. 26
- Marshall psychology doctoral degree ranked No. 2 in the U.S.
- UPDATE: Pike County Multiple Murder Investigation; Redacted Autopsy Reports Released
- Hundreds of Nonprofit Organizations Join to Demand Reform of "Rogue" Agency
- Council Discusses Recycling Matter That County Failed to Put on Ballot
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
Libertarian Fmr. Del. John Buckley laments “vapidity” of dueling #WVSen TV spots
In the statement, Buckley identifies the issues with which his campaign intends to engage both other candidates.
Buckley has been campaigning full-time, spreading his “Live & Let Live” campaign message across West Virginia since May.
Libertarian John Buckley’s statement full text below:
"The latest round of dueling Tennant-Capito campaign ads reflect the vapidity of the major party candidates' campaigns. Unfortunately, the public is the biggest loser when serious discussion of major issues is sacrificed.
Shelley Moore Capito won't fight Obamacare. Natalie Tennant says not a word about domestic government spying and intrusions on privacy.
Instead, both candidates are hiding behind empty rhetoric on 'coal' to obscure their mutual records in support of bigger and bigger government."