- SHELLY'S WORLD: The One That Got Away
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Saint Patrick’s Day Tribute to General Patrick Cleburne—The Fighting Irishman
- Fracking Waste Chemicals Allegedly Found in WV Near Drinking Water Inputs
- Op-ed: Essay on hope, Israel, Palestine, Bereaved Parents Circle
- UPDATING ... Neither 'Mall Cop' nor 'Unfriended' Will Slow 'Furious 7' Vroom....
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Celebrate the CCJ--and Empower It
- Huntington Celebrates Lifetimes of Making Magic
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Confederate Memorial Day in the South
Alzheimers Association to Host Potluck Dinner
The dinner will be held following the three week Living with Alzheimer’s workshop series presented by select medical students with training and guidance from the Alzheimer’s Association, West Virginia Chapter. The dinner is open to anyone seeking support in the early stages of Alzheimer’s disease or a related dementia.
To RSVP for the dinner, or for more information, contact the Alzheimer’s Association, West Virginia Chapter at 800.272.3900.
For more information regarding Alzheimer’s disease, or to connect to information and support through the free 24/7 Helpline, contact the Alzheimer’s Association at 800.272.3900. A complete listing of all community workshops can be found at www.alz.org/wv.