- Charleston Had only Three Hour Water Reserve when MCHM Spilled
- UPDATED: Officials Speak of Marshall's Growth During President Kopp's Tenure
- Will Smith, Cara Delevingne Cast as Super Villains in "Suicide Squad"
- "Hobbit" will Dominate Boxoffice; "Wild" & "Big Eyes" Slated for Debut
- Buckeye Elite National Basketball Showcase To Take Place in Huntington This Weekend
- OP-ED: Do Wars Really Defend America’s Freedom?
- OP-ED: Commemorate Universal Children’s Day: End Child Labor
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 16, 2014
- PARALLEL UNIVERSE: Lincoln Electric Celebrates 81 Uninterrupted Years of Paying Employee Profit-Sharing Bonus
- Deer Hunters in West Virginia harvest 37,277 bucks during the buck firearms season
Alzheimers Association to Host Potluck Dinner
The dinner will be held following the three week Living with Alzheimer’s workshop series presented by select medical students with training and guidance from the Alzheimer’s Association, West Virginia Chapter. The dinner is open to anyone seeking support in the early stages of Alzheimer’s disease or a related dementia.
To RSVP for the dinner, or for more information, contact the Alzheimer’s Association, West Virginia Chapter at 800.272.3900.
For more information regarding Alzheimer’s disease, or to connect to information and support through the free 24/7 Helpline, contact the Alzheimer’s Association at 800.272.3900. A complete listing of all community workshops can be found at www.alz.org/wv.