- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- People Die Fighting Fires
- Attorney General Morrisey Applauds Undoing of Stream Buffer Rule, Reviews Need For Lawsuit
- Creating a Better Connection Between Huntington and Downtown
- Final Approval for Radical Radiation Rise in Water Supplies after Nuclear Release
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade, Visits Eastgate Mall Saturday in Cincy IMAGES
- Wild Life Invading Fukushima from Radioactive Forest
- DYSFUNCTION DISORDER: Snapshots Taken as Gospel
- Batman and Batgirl Visit Marquee Pullman with friends for "Lego Batman" debut
Alzheimers Association to Host Potluck Dinner
The dinner will be held following the three week Living with Alzheimer’s workshop series presented by select medical students with training and guidance from the Alzheimer’s Association, West Virginia Chapter. The dinner is open to anyone seeking support in the early stages of Alzheimer’s disease or a related dementia.
To RSVP for the dinner, or for more information, contact the Alzheimer’s Association, West Virginia Chapter at 800.272.3900.
For more information regarding Alzheimer’s disease, or to connect to information and support through the free 24/7 Helpline, contact the Alzheimer’s Association at 800.272.3900. A complete listing of all community workshops can be found at www.alz.org/wv.