- Special Prosecutor Will Be Appointed in Cabell County Regarding State Police Investigation of Mayor's Sick Leave Payment to Skip Holbrook
- Q and A with Councilman Caserta: Mayor Needs to be Held Accountable, Independent Audit Necessary
- Q and A with Mayor Steve Williams: Audits ALWAYS have Findings....
- Bid Specifics Revealed in Huntington Street Sweeping Program
- UPDATED...State Auditor Citied Lack of Adequate Policies, Controls for Some Huntington Financial Materials, 2013 and 2014
- Donations Needed for Guyandotte Christmas Open House Planned Dec. 23
- The ACLU of West Virginia Urges Governor Tomblin and Legislature to Enact Reforms to Keep Truant Children Out of Juvenile Court
- "My Brother, My Brother & Me" Sunday Night at City Hall Auditorium
- PARALLEL UNIVERSE: Lincoln Electric Celebrates 81 Uninterrupted Years of Paying Employee Profit-Sharing Bonus
- Council Approves KYOVA Grant Application
Alzheimers Association to Host Potluck Dinner
The dinner will be held following the three week Living with Alzheimer’s workshop series presented by select medical students with training and guidance from the Alzheimer’s Association, West Virginia Chapter. The dinner is open to anyone seeking support in the early stages of Alzheimer’s disease or a related dementia.
To RSVP for the dinner, or for more information, contact the Alzheimer’s Association, West Virginia Chapter at 800.272.3900.
For more information regarding Alzheimer’s disease, or to connect to information and support through the free 24/7 Helpline, contact the Alzheimer’s Association at 800.272.3900. A complete listing of all community workshops can be found at www.alz.org/wv.