- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Venezuela in financial difficulty, will Petro Caribe survive?
- Penguins Come Out for Turkey Holiday; Hunger Likely Boxoffice Winner
- OP-ED: There Goes Virginia's Climate
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Nov. 26, 2014
- Council OK's Four Huntington Fire Department Grant Aps
- Healing Place Benefit features Dog the Bounty Hunter and Beth
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Nov. 24, 2014
- FREDDIE MAC: Mortgage Rates Remain Low Heading Into Holiday Weekend
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Nov. 21, 2014
- Landau Eugene Murphy Jr. Brings His 2014 Murphy and Motown Christmas Tour to Huntington WV
Governor Tomblin Signs Law Protecting Sanitation Workers
The “Slow Down to Get Around Bill” authored by state Sen. Donald Cookman requires motorists to slow down when passing a stopped waste or recycling collection vehicle. The governor and senator were on hand in Martinsburg today with the National Waste & Recycling Association (NW&RA) and the family of the late sanitation worker, Jeremy Tabler, whose tragic death inspired movement on the legislation.