- Mayor Williams, Rep. Jenkins Join Christ Temple Freedom Celebration IMAGES
- Applications being accepted for two controlled deer hunts in 2015: Pipestem Resort State Park and Cacapon Resort State Park
- Oakwood Road Band's Oldies Sets Pullman Rockin'
- WV Doesn't State Status of Huntington Pension Benefit Payments; Formulas, Rules Complex
- Strolling Through Central City Days Saturday Celebration IMAGES
- A Natsu No Romp for Sailor Moon Crystal and Scouts IMAGES
- Building Formerly Considered for Southside Gun/Pawn Shop Burns
- Southside Celebrates the Fourth at Parade IMAGES
- DEVELOPING: Huntington Will Receive Brownfields Grant
- Huntington store to be sold to new competitor as part of multi-state agreement
Governor Tomblin Signs Law Protecting Sanitation Workers
The “Slow Down to Get Around Bill” authored by state Sen. Donald Cookman requires motorists to slow down when passing a stopped waste or recycling collection vehicle. The governor and senator were on hand in Martinsburg today with the National Waste & Recycling Association (NW&RA) and the family of the late sanitation worker, Jeremy Tabler, whose tragic death inspired movement on the legislation.