- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Nov. 21, 2014
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- Manchin Statement on President's Immigration Executive Actions
- Bates Supports Budget Reductions to Offset Shortfall Projection
- Marshall University internal medicine resident team wins state competition
- Schray earns national honors as top professor in West Virginia
- Rep.-elect Jenkins selected for Appropriations Committee
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Escaping Condo Jail': Comprehensive Book Explores Pitfalls of Condominium, Home Owner Association Real Estate with Research, Wit
- Marshall University receives in-kind software grant from Siemens PLM Software
- Jewel City JAMboree to feature national and local musicians
Huntington Firefighter Donates Combat Flag
Wednesday, August 6, 2014 - 18:25 Updated 15 weeks ago Edited from a Press Release
Vogt, who has been with the Fire Department for seven years, is a member of the West Virginia Air National Guard's 167th Aeromedical Evacuation Squadron. The squadron is based in Charleston at the 130th Airlift Wing.
Vogt also has presented a flag to Safeway, a company that donated scaffolding to the Fire Department to use for high-rise operations training.,