- Second What's Next Huntington Draws Crowd to HHS
- Led by Miami Duo, @HerdFB Wins Inaugural Boca Raton Bowl
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- "American Sniper" Likely to Dominate Boxoffice Again
- OP-ED: How Prosecutors Think
- YEAR-END SPORTS OP-ED: Sports Crazy (or Just Crazy About Things That Matter Very Little)
- New Year's Day Hike at Ritter Park
- FINAL... Marshall 52, Northern Illinois 23
- Discover some of West Virginia’s state park lodges in January 2015 with a “WV50” $50 room rate
- OP-ED: How About Another Christmas Truce?
Huntington Firefighter Donates Combat Flag
Wednesday, August 6, 2014 - 18:25 Updated 25 weeks ago Edited from a Press Release
Vogt, who has been with the Fire Department for seven years, is a member of the West Virginia Air National Guard's 167th Aeromedical Evacuation Squadron. The squadron is based in Charleston at the 130th Airlift Wing.
Vogt also has presented a flag to Safeway, a company that donated scaffolding to the Fire Department to use for high-rise operations training.,