- New Year's Day Hike at Ritter Park
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Will Smith's Caper Comedy Likely on Top; Can Lively 'Duff' Hold Strong? Click for Times
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Remembering Robert E. Lee: American Patriot and Southern Hero
- OP-ED: Vermont Yankee and the Rest: Dirty, Dangerous, Too Costly to Compute
- OP-ED: China’s Yuan will rival US dollar globally
- OP-ED: Beyond Deterrence, Compassion
- OP-ED: Are the U.S. and Russian Governments Once Again on the Nuclear Warpath?
- OP-ED: Citizens Mobilize to Resist Undemocratic Corporate Water Grabs
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Foreign and Domestic': Jake Mahegan: A.J. Tata's Answer to Lee Child's Jack Reacher
Huntington Firefighter Donates Combat Flag
Wednesday, August 6, 2014 - 18:25 Updated 29 weeks ago Edited from a Press Release
Vogt, who has been with the Fire Department for seven years, is a member of the West Virginia Air National Guard's 167th Aeromedical Evacuation Squadron. The squadron is based in Charleston at the 130th Airlift Wing.
Vogt also has presented a flag to Safeway, a company that donated scaffolding to the Fire Department to use for high-rise operations training.,