- BREAKING ... West Virginia State Police to Consider Caserta Complaint
- Caserta Asks Prosecutor to Reconsider Petition Against Williams
- Mayor Williams Has not Yet Received Notification of State Police Investigation
- Mark Clarke Named Wildlife Manager of the Year
- Ribbon Cutting: Corridor H, Bismarck to Tucker County Line
- Jabberwowcky Kicks off DAWG's Pullman Thursday Series
- West Virginia Trout Stocking Week of March 9-13, 2015
- Pullman's Thai House Restaurant Closes
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Don't Make the Black Kids Angry': More Accounts of Violence in the Wake of 'White Girl Bleed a Lot'
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Old Times are not forgotten in the South
Huntington Firefighter Donates Combat Flag
Wednesday, August 6, 2014 - 18:25 Updated 42 weeks ago Edited from a Press Release
Vogt, who has been with the Fire Department for seven years, is a member of the West Virginia Air National Guard's 167th Aeromedical Evacuation Squadron. The squadron is based in Charleston at the 130th Airlift Wing.
Vogt also has presented a flag to Safeway, a company that donated scaffolding to the Fire Department to use for high-rise operations training.,