- Protecting the integrity of Social Security
- More than $200,000 in Heroin, Cocaine Seized as Part of Ongoing Drug Trafficking Investigation
- Public advocacy group retains Washington law firm to mount antitrust challenge to proposed Dow-DuPont merger
- Mathematics awarded $170K grant from National Security Agency
- Attorney General Morrisey, 21 States Win Gun Rights Victory
- Questions About Proposed Department of Energy Budget Requests
- This Week in the West Virginia Senate
- COLUMN: The Republican Debate: Who Goes First?
- Man Dead in Marcum Terrace Shooting; Police Seek Suspect
- Lecture on Dr. Carter G. Woodson to kick off ‘Huntington Lecture Series’
Huntington Firefighter Donates Combat Flag
Wednesday, August 6, 2014 - 18:25 Updated 1 year ago Edited from a Press Release
Vogt, who has been with the Fire Department for seven years, is a member of the West Virginia Air National Guard's 167th Aeromedical Evacuation Squadron. The squadron is based in Charleston at the 130th Airlift Wing.
Vogt also has presented a flag to Safeway, a company that donated scaffolding to the Fire Department to use for high-rise operations training.,