- Huntington Police Arrest Seven Alleged Drug Distributors, Users
- Attorney General Morrisey Announces Nearly $1.3M Antitrust Settlement Benefiting Cabell County Schools
- Two sex offenders headed to prison for federal crimes
- Aug 30 GHPRD introduces Sway-Fun, an all-inclusive playground piece
- E.E.O.C. Issues Final Guidance for Retailation
- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Huntington crack dealer faces at least five and up to 40 years; two heroin dealers each face up to 20 years
- Hero Con in Ashland Saturday; Come See Elsa and Beau
- OVEC Announces New Executive Director; Keating Retiring After 24 Years With Citizen Group
RECALLS THIS WEEK: Nightstands, Flat Screen TVs, and Other Product Recalls
Lea Industries is recalling Lea lighted night stands sold nationwide and in Canada from March 2013 to April 2014. The light fixture under the night stand can overheat and scorch carpet, posing a burn hazard.
Recalled models include: 244-421 Willow Run in a toffee finish, 245-421 Willow Run in a white finish and 237-420 Americana in a medium oak finish. They measure about 22 inches wide, 16 inches deep and 27 inches high. “Lea” and the model number are printed on a label on the back of the night stands.
Consumers should contact Lea Industries at (888) 770-7116 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET Monday through Friday or online at www.leafurniture.com to arrange for a free repair and a $50 gift card. More info at www.recalls.org.
FLAT SCREEN TVS
VIZIO is recalling VIZIO E-Series 39-inch and 42-inch televisions sold nationwide from December 2013 to June 2014. The stand assembly can fail and cause the television to tip over unexpectedly, posing a risk of impact injury.
This recall involves Vizio E-series 39- and 42-inch Full-Array LED flat panel televisions. A complete list can be found at www.recalls.org.
Consumers contact VIZIO at (855) 472-7450 from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. CT Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. CT Saturday and Sunday. Consumers can also visit the firm’s website www.vizio.com for a replacement stand assembly. More info at www.recalls.org.
Samson International is recalling Spencer Bar Stools sold exclusively at Costco regionally in the Dallas and San Francisco areas from May 2014 to June 2014. The footrest can crack, compromising the strength of the bar stool, posing a fall hazard.
This recall includes stools with Samson item number M3216604 and Customer item number 845275 found on the bottom of the seat cushion.
Consumers should return the stools to the Costco store where the item was purchased for a full refund.
Johnson Outdoors Diving is recalling Scubapro Aladin2 dive computers, commonly referred to as Aladin Square dive computers sold nationwide and in Canada from March 2014 to June 2014. The dive computer can leak and stop working, posing a risk of injury due to decompression sickness.
This recall involves the Aladin2 wrist dive computer that monitors depth, dive time, decompression status and temperature. SCUBAPRO is stamped on the top of the face frame and Aladin2 is printed in white on the bottom of the face frame. The serial number is stamped in white on the back of the unit and ends with 003.
Consumers should return the item to an authorized SCUBAPRO dealer or contact Johnson Outdoors Diving at (877) 467-6675 from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. ET Monday through Friday or online at www.scubapro.com for a free replacement. More info at www.recalls.org.