- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Walks with Mayor Williams Continue
- Rooster's Hostesses Dress for Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Man Shot in Arm on Huntington's Sixth Avenue
- Fire Prevention Parade Packs Downtown; Elsa of WV Inspired Sing-a-Longs
- 53rd annual Marshall International Festival returns to Big Sandy Arena Saturday, Nov. 5
- Huntington Convenience Store Worker Shoots Thief in Leg
- Heart Wrenching Design Honored As Statewide Winner
REALTORS: New Credit Scoring Calculation Will Improve Access to Homeownership
“Realtors welcome today’s [Aug. 8, 2014] announcement from Fair Isaac Corp., or FICO, that it will no longer penalize borrowers for certain debt-collection activities when calculating credit scores.
“This move will ultimately make a real difference in the lives of millions of Americans, who have been shut out of the housing market or forced to pay higher mortgage interest rates because of flawed credit scores. Since the housing crash, overly restrictive lending has been the greatest obstacle to homeownership.
“NAR will continue to support efforts to broaden access to credit for qualified homebuyers.”