- Huntington City Attorney States 12 Hours Special Meeting Notice Required; Ethics Commission Web Site Statements Advisory, no Force of State Law
- West Virginia Trout Stocking Week of March 9-13, 2015
- Conference USA Moves Marshall-WKU Game to Friday for National TV
- DEVELOPING: HNN Contributing Editor David Kinchen Passes Away
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Old Times are not forgotten in the South
- National Geographic Channel's Late-Night Talk Show Startalk Hosted by Neil Degrasse Tyson to Premiere Monday, April 20, at 11 PM ET/10 PM CT
- Bunny Bombshell Appears as Valkyrie
- Herd Sets Four Summer Basketball Camps
- NASCAR: Denny Hamlin holds off Brad Keselowski for Martinsville Sprint Cup win
- OP-ED:The Destruction of 'Forced Pooling'
REALTORS: New Credit Scoring Calculation Will Improve Access to Homeownership
“Realtors welcome today’s [Aug. 8, 2014] announcement from Fair Isaac Corp., or FICO, that it will no longer penalize borrowers for certain debt-collection activities when calculating credit scores.
“This move will ultimately make a real difference in the lives of millions of Americans, who have been shut out of the housing market or forced to pay higher mortgage interest rates because of flawed credit scores. Since the housing crash, overly restrictive lending has been the greatest obstacle to homeownership.
“NAR will continue to support efforts to broaden access to credit for qualified homebuyers.”